❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@database... just like @padhari said Kim Soo hyun's name is on the list but it's still subject to change so we are not 100 % sure if he will go and you are so lucky you'd be going to Busan for the event
@spick Anneyeong!!! Welcome to the thread!!!

@jerebtang... Thanks for posting... haven't heard about this yet but I'm happy to see him in another event 

I wonder what happened to Natuur Ice cream CF? I was thinking they'd shoot the ad last summer but it didn't happen and it's fall already...

EDIT:
Jus saw this one posted in yukaris and just as jerebtang said we'll see Soo hyun again on the event... although I don't know the exact real date...

“THE CHASER” Star Eyes Role in Kim Soo-hyun’s New Movie

2012091811030723007_1.jpg

SBS’ hit series “THE CHASER” star Son Hyun-joo may land a new role in Kim Soo-hyun’s upcoming movie.0

An official from Son’s agency Faith Entertainment told the magazine Tuesday that the veteran actor is weighing up to star in the rising actor’s new movie translated into "Secret to Greatness."

The rep said the pic’s producers have suggested Son the role of a North Korea army’s elite instructor who crosses the boarder to eliminate spies that refuse to follow the order.

After being handed with the script, Son is reviewing the work with a positive attitude, he said.

Kim and “For You in Full Blossoms” star Lee Hyun-woo, who are also on board for the forthcoming pic, have been filming the film adaptation of the 2010 web cartoon of the same name since July.

Helmed by director Jang Cheol-soo of 2010 thriller “Bedevilled," “Secret to Greatness" circles around a group of North Korean undercover spies who pretend to be next-door youngsters--a goofy man without a job, an aspiring guitarist and a high school student.

After making first appearance on TV in 1991, Son gained the title "Korea's star" in KBS' 2009 TV series "The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House," KBS' 2005 drama "My Rosy Life" and recently, SBS “THE CHASER” aired this year.

credit : 10Asia

@willenette... So he isn't confirmed yet then...I do hope he'll take the role
I'm not sure if this is another event for Cass Beer but an article says that Soo hyun will be appearing on the 29th in M2 Club in Hongdae... I'm getting confused as to what is the real date for Soo hyun's appearance in the Club... I'll let you guys know when I found out2012091812361223_1_rstarcjh.jpg
Related article

Guest jasmine27

Kim Soo HYun has been filming the new movie since July 2012?  8-|

And here I've been complaining that there's no news of "Secret to Greatness".  My attention was all taken up by his CFs and his "Thieves" movie. And KSH has been busy the whole time.  That really was a secret life.

jasmine27 said:

Kim Soo HYun has been filming the new movie since July 2012?  8-|

And here I've been complaining that there's no news of "Secret to Greatness".  My attention was all taken up by his CFs and his "Thieves" movie. And KSH has been busy the whole time.  That really was a secret life.

Guest jasmine27

@jasmine27... July was supposed to be the start of the filming but got delayed and was postponed and then the director suddenly removed himself in the production due to this postponement and had to find other director for the movie... I guess the writer didn't know that hehe

*** Ye sort of they do kind of look similar in the eyes & eyebrows. Ahhh…..maybe just from an angle.:)

class="entry-title"100%’s Sanghoon looks like Kim Soo Hyun?

1347886073477.jpg

Rookie group 100%‘s Sanghoon has been attracting much attention for his resemblance to actor Kim Soo Hyun.

On September 16th, the rookie group released their second music video teaser for their debut single “Bad Guy“. Netizens were quick to notice Sanghoon’s familiar appearance, likening him to actor Kim Soo Hyun.

In an online community, a close-up of Sanghoon was compared to Kim Soo Hyun under the title: “The feeling when I see Kim Soo Hyun for one second.” The poster showcased different photos from various angles comparing the two stars, making netizens laugh.

Netizens replied, “He has a similar feeling to Kim Soo Hyun with his dark eyebrows,” and “Are they relatives? Are they cousins or second cousins?

In related news, 100% will be debuting on September 18th with their first single album, ‘Bad Guy’.

What do you think?

Source: X Sports News via Nate / allkpop

Guest jasmine27

He does look a little like KIm Soo Hyun.  But without the charismatic gorgeousness.

:))

And you know it's a slow news day when we have nothing to talk about but inane things like this... sigh

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun becomes a one-day stylist

426.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will become a one-day stylist.

The Athletic shoe brand Prospecs recently announced that it will hold Kim Soo Hyun’s autograph session on September 20 at 4:00 p.m. at the Prospecs store located in COEX.

The brand held an event called Get Slim Bus from August 22 to September 18 and selected some people through a lottery system to give tickets to Kim’s autograph session.

Kim will become a one-day stylist at this autograph session. He will coordinate the prizewinner’s style with a winter jacket. He will also give the prizewinner a W Slim jacket and W Retro Slim athletic shoes he has personally selected.

The people who can attend Kim’s autograph session will be announced on September 19 on the official website of Prospecs (www.prospecs.com). The brand will also give additional tickets for the autograph session to fifty people who buy its products worth 80,000 won at its store in COEX by 2:00 p.m. on September 20.