❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Hye Soo says, “Kim Soo Hyun thinks he’s an adult but he’s still a baby to me”

Actress Kim Hye Soo said Kim Soo Hyun is still a baby to her.

At a recent interview conducted by MBC TV’s Section TV Entertainment, Kim Hye Soo said, “Kim Soo Hyun is a baby-like-adult.”

At the interview with the main cast members of the movie The Thieves (Kim Hye Soo, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Yoon Suk,  Lee Jung Jae, and Jun Ji Hyun), Kim Soo Hyun hesitated in speaking several times.

At this, Kim Hye Soo said, “Kim Soo Hyun is a baby-like-adult. He thinks he’s an adult but he’s still a baby to us.” She meant that she and other veteran actors are adoring him.

At the interview, Kim Yoon Suk got laughs by saying, “Only the kissing scene between Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun has come into the spotlight, but the real kissing scene you have to focus on is the one between me and Kim Hye Soo. I made several mistakes at that time, so it took a long time to shoot the scene.”

It will air on July 15 at 4:10 p.m.

2012071513140764567_11.jpg

CR: http://en.korea.com/?p=359123

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/07/kim-hye-soo-on-kim-soo-hyun-a-kid-pretending-to-be-an-adult/
class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Hye Soo on Kim Soo Hyun, “A kid pretending to be an adult”

kim_soo_hyun_kim_hye_soo_interview_12071

Actress Kim Hye Soo finds the real Kim Soo Hyun adorable.

The cast of the movie ‘Thieves’ were featured on an interview on the July 15th episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’. Kim Soo Hyun looked noticeably nervous during the interview and Kim Hye Soo stated looking at Kim Soon Hyun, “He’s cute.”

Kim Soo Hyun’s considered to be the hottest up and coming male actor at the moment, but for the senior colleagues who’ve worked in the industry for so long, he’s but an innocent young boy. Kim Soo Hyun tried his best to not look nervous, but he picked up a prop thinking that it was a microphone and started talking, making everyone laugh.

Watching Kim Soo Hyun all nervous Kim Hye Soo stated, “Kim Soo Hyun’s a child-adult. He thinks he’s an adult but others still see him as a baby”, revealing how adorable the sunbaes find him but it seemed as though she made Kim Soo Hyun feel even more nervous.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Kim Soo Hyun @ A Millionaire on the Run VIP premiere 11.7.2012

Guest simplyallysa

http://youtu.be/o2WhfJ9VE-g
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "120,715 movie "thieves" Introduction Video

Guest simplyallysa

PARK SHIN HYE & IU did say that they  were  there to support KSH oppa...I remember when Kim Soo Hyun always go to Park shin Hye movies "Cyrano Agency"shinhye said soohyun oppa invited me
I heard they r both going to the same university but different majors
seems they both are good friends from shin hye fans

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[100907] Kim SooHyun on Cyrano Agency VIP Premiere

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; "Thieves Holds Star-Studded Movie Premiere in Korea Posted on July 14, 2012 by ockoala

bs17.jpg

The star-studded caper movie Thieves held its media movie premiere in Korea this week, and in attendance was a coterie of K-stars even more high wattage than usual. That’s not surprising since the movie cast itself consists of some top-notch star power – Kim Yoon SeokLee Jung JaeKim Hye SooJeon Ji Hyun, Kim Hae SookKim Soo Hyun, and Oh Dal Soo. The movie premieres on July 25th in Korea, but will likely get a fast pan-Asia release since the movie was filmed in Macau and also boasts a Hong Kong rival thief cast consisting of Simon YamDerek Tsang, and Angelica Lee. PD Choi Dong Hoon says the comparison to Oceans 11 isn’t quite as accurate, saying the movie is more like Tazza: The High Rollers. Either way, I’m game for an entertaining action based swindle movie. See if your favorite star showed up at the premiere below. 

With friends like these, how can us mere mortals not be dazzled by the star power?

tbs15.jpg

Jung Woo Sung. Anyone surprised? His best friend Lee Jung Jae is in this movie. Where one goes, the other is sure to follow.

tbs4.jpg

Han Ga In. Supporting her MoonSun hubby.

tns6.jpg

Go Soo. Marriage does this man good.

tbs11.jpg

Daniel Choi. Wonder if he knew what he was signing up for in Ghost? Neato twist.

tbs12.jpg

Jo Jung Seok. Shi Kyung-ahhhh! *sobs*

tba13.jpg

Red-haired Junsu with Song Ji Hyo is a big NO, mis-matched outfit wise. I wonder what colors went into getting Junsu’s hair that exact color of nearly fuschia red.

tbs.jpg

Park Shin Hye does the pretty baby look perfectly.

tbs5.jpg
Song Chang Ui goes for the casual Clark Kent look.

tbs8.jpg

Kim Rae Won. Look at that smile! He should trademark it.

tbs9.jpg

Kim Ok Bin pulls off the low-key movie star look.

tbs13.jpg

Chae Si Ra, ever the classy lady.

tba14.jpg

Yoo Ah In. So he hasn’t burned his wardrobe from Fashion King yet? *facepalm* He also looks about 14 and out past his curfew. Get back into the sageuk uniform, STAT.

tbs3.jpg

IU, dressed like the teenager she is, but always so cute I want to pet her. Where is Suzy so we can make a Dream High reunion?

tb6.jpg

Kim Hyung Jun, currently out and about everywhere with a new mini-album to promote.

tbs2.jpg

I’m hoping this movie is actually good. But even if it isn’t, I’m still happy it got made so I can see the actors on the same screen. Lordy is that an awesome cast. Might I say that Kim Soo Hyun looks damn fine in purple, and Lee Jung Jae needs to take me out to dinner wearing an all-white suit. Him and his BFF both.

tbs17.jpg

Full trailer for Thieves:

© 2012, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Anybody would like to read the recaps of KSH's episode of running man, here you go.
Running Man: Episode 102
by gummimochi | July 15, 2012 | 

RM102-00030.jpg

With the minion’s embarrassing loss last week, the Boss will have to step in to salvage the goods. It’s time to recover the real golden turtle right under the Running Man cast’s nose this week. Just watch your back because someone is always watching you…

EPISODE 102. Broadcast on July 8, 2012.

RM102-00002.jpg

Say hello to the Boss: actor Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Embraces the SunDream High) who is displeased to hear that his minions have failed. He sighs, “I guess I’m going to have to step in…” and then he pfffts. So cute.

The staff await in the harbor as he pulls in with his yacht.

RM102-00003.jpg RM102-00010.jpg

We’ll catch up with him in a minute as we cut to our cast. The objective: Recover the Golden Turtle and we’re introduced to their specialities like how Jae-suk is a Water Gun Sniper, or that Ji-hyo is an expert at maneuvering past laser beams (Ji-hyo: “My legs are too short!”).

It starts to resemble Entrapment… and then she just rolls on the ground the rest of the way. Hehe.

RM102-00033.jpg RM102-00032.jpg

Their bomb defusing expert, Gary, is a riot (“Red or blue?! Maybe Red-blue!”) and once Kwang-soo, the safe-cracker breaks into the high security vault, he stuffs the golden turtles inside… and gets shot in the back of the head by Jae-suk. Teehee.

Every good spy knows that every Hollywood heist needs a good exit plan and instead of using the front door, their go-to man Haha not-so-dramatically trapezes from the second floor. Once he’s on the ground he’s all, Thank God I’m alive. HAHAHA.

They hurry off into their getaway boat … while Boss Soo-hyun observes them from a distance.

RM102-00011.jpg

We roll the clocks back as Soo-hyun sits with Mr. PD and the disappointment that his minions were unsuccessful. His mission is to eliminate all the Running Man cast and the staff have prepared something special for him: a secret solvent that disappears in a few seconds.

The cast members whom Soo-hyun has successfully hit will be eliminated in one hour from the start of the final mission location. His greatest target? Why, Kim Jong-kook of course.

On the other boat, the cast soaks up the warm summer sun, sipping on their drinks and

the yacht.

RM102-00061.jpg RM102-00062.jpg

Later, they get fancy schmancy digital glasses where their own Boss twirls his chair to reveal himself: Hi Deok-hwa hyungnim! He informs the cast that only one of their 7 golden turtles is real and they’ll have to head to the final mission location to find out which one that is.

But be careful – if you place a fake on the reader, it will erupt into flames. Only the first place winner will be able to check if theirs is real. Boss Deok-hwa points to Kwang-soo, warning him not to even THINK about betrayal today …and then he grabs his neck. Hey, is that a wink?

The cast distribute the gold amongst themselves, discussing which ones are fake and then Jong-kook clears the air, “We’ll just rip it all off.” Gulp, d’you mean name tags?

RM102-00100.jpg RM102-00098.jpg

Hundreds of extras pour into the camping grounds and Soo-hyun surveys his surroundings. He spies a prime target location and a smile spreads across his face. Nervousness washes over him and he carefully lies in wait for his prey.

The cast’s mission is to break through a solid block of ice to find their next mission location. It’s just that the tools hardly make a crack with silverware and a plastic mallet.

Someone (Jae-suk) finally swings by right outside where Soo-hyun is hiding. Problem is, Jae-suk’s facing the wrong way and Soo-hyun mouths, exasperated: “Turn around!” ThenHaroro‘s voice calls out in the distance and Jae-suk runs away.

Soo-hyun drops to his knees. Aw is spy work a wittle bit harder than you thought?

RM102-00120.jpg

Looks like Ace Ji-hyo has got her hands on a mallet and she starts hammering away. When ex-Monday Couple boyfriend offers to do it for her, she’s like, “No! I’m going to do it myself!”

He cracks it open and moves on to another ice block… where Soo-hyun is waiting for him. This time, he’s busy hammering away, trying to take out the mission card and has no idea that Soo-hyun has squirted his name tag in one go.

Soo-hyun: “Gary hyung’s a little dense right?” Gary: (munch on ice cream). Yeah, I think you can say so.

RM102-00150.jpg

The clue: Gold Wan leaves everyone puzzled as they yell out, searching the grounds. Then, Kwang-soo has a thought – what if Gold Wan is Go Dong-wan aka Maknae FD.

Haha compliments him for his deductive skills. But Kwang-soo, if you really wanted to get ahead, you keep that bit to yourself and start running! In the words of Lee Kang-to: “Bingo.”

Soon everyone is running after Maknae FD (Soo-hyun looks utterly confused) and not surprisingly it’s Jong-kook who grabs him first, unwilling to let go. However, he has no idea that Jae-suk has reached into his bag and stole his golden turtle…

When Jong-kook claims his victory, Jae-suk makes sure to clarify that the winner has to have the gold on his person to check.

RM102-00156.jpg RM102-00160.jpg

Jong-kook has a look of bewilderment when he finds the gold nowhere to be found and belatedly realizes someone swiped it from him. The others are like, “Is he mad?” “Does he look mad?” “Oh, he just realized.”

He calls them out as thieves and Jae-suk retorts, “Don’t you remember the opening?! We’re ALL thieves!”

RM102-00170.jpg

They decide that they’ll all check together but then after Jae-suk is outed as the culprit, Jong-kook chooses Gary to accompany him instead. I love it how Jae-suk still tries to help and Gary just rolls down the tent flap in response.

Placing it on the reader …it’s a fake. In the car, Gary plays dumb that he doesn’t know about the gold but what he really doesn’t know is that he’s going to be automatically eliminated soon enough.

RM102-00180.jpg

Oh, Soo-hyun, you adorable celebrity you. He suddenly ducks down into the seat, pointing out a few female students. Knowing how popular Running Man is, he’s like, “They can tell just from the car! Look, they’re not leaving!”

He’s got a keen eye out and notices that one of them has just sent a text message: I’m at the Wondong Market and they’re filming here, keke.

Meanwhile the cast get their mission to gain one kilogram from their original weight. Before Ji-hyo gets on the scale: “Don’t be like this!”

RM102-00200.jpg RM102-00210.jpg

Soo-hyun slinks into the market waiting in one of the stores as the cast goes around to eat. Jong-kook and Haha are happily munching on food and little do they know that their name tags are in the open for Soo-hyun to attack. His eyes are still on Jong-kook.

But just when he’s right outside… they leave. Aww.

Haha wins the second mission (his is also fake) but then they wonder – where’s Gary? Still eating, calm as you please.

RM102-00225.jpg

Soo-hyun arrives at the Ilsan SBS station and checks the hallways for a good hiding space. Aw look – it’s Sohn Hyun-joo (The Chaser)! Adorably, Soo-hyun ducks behind a wall and asks: “You don’t see me, right?” Caption: “… …”

He’s a nervous wreck, his hands sweating from unable to draw up a strategy. But you better think fast – because the Running Man cast is about to come inside.

RM102-00260.jpg RM102-00250.jpg

Outside, Haha fails to create a 6:1 alliance against Jong-kook and they send him off with a wave while whispering if they should take him out first. Jong-kook intervenes and tells the others not to get their hands dirty… because he’ll do it himself.

As the others trickle in, they’re like, “Well… if we see Suk-jin first, we have to get the race started. So we’ll just take him out too.” Ji-hyo keeps a wary eye out that they shouldn’t talk about her and through his teeth, Jae-suk hisses, “You know she’s got the most gold, right?”

Sending Jae-suk off with a smile, Jong-kook enters his own monologue: “That hyung has won too many times.”

RM102-00275.jpg

So it’s an epic battle between the Boss and the Running Man… only that the Boss is biting his nails in anxiety. Looking straight into the camera, he clasps his hands and mutters how he was a king this morning… Aw, and now you’re just a kid afraid of Spartakooks. S’okay.

Every little sound puts him on edge and he breathes a sigh of relief when Gary just passes by his darkened room.

Remember that long hallway from the first Running Man Survival in Episode 42? When Jae-suk and Ji-hyo were running away from Spartakooks? Well now you’ve got Haha running for his life away from Jong-kook. AHAHA.

RM102-00300.jpg

The members happen to find some gold bar clues that indicate the final mission location. Haha runs into Sohn Hyun-joo again and just when you think he’s about to spill the beans about Soo-hyun… he doesn’t and just stares wide-eyed at the gold.

The actor gives him a thumbs up and advises Haha not to get caught.

RM102-00311.jpg

Jae-suk spots some fake doors and smiles that it would be hilarious to see Kwang-soo’s expression at this discovery. You rang? They start searching each other, suspicious and Kwang-soo gripes when Jae-suk teases by pulling at his name tag. Incriminating Kwang-soo: “That’s even worse than cursing your parents!”

He uses the fake hallway filled with doors to his advantage by tricking Kwang-soo to appear as if by magic and when Kwang-soo opens the door to a wall (he chuckles), he plays along: “Where am I? Who am I?”

Soo-hyun listens in from a distance, confused.

RM102-00327.jpg RM102-00331.jpg

They play the same trick on innocent Gary and then gang up on him when his awkward expression betrays his lie. Gary: “

He flips the gold bar around so they can’t see, but everyone is astounded when Kwang-soo whispers: “It said ‘soh’.”

Our nervous Boss is busy running through lines, imagining what he might say to Jong-kook when they meet. “Oh, I’m here for a meeting… the water gun? It’s ’cause I’m such a fan… Oh the name tag? Well…” I suppose even an actor can get nervous in front of Jong-kook…

RM102-00291.jpg RM102-00290.jpg

Haha and Jae-suk have a playground fight about how Haha’s heard that he’s been targeted by Jong-kook. He plays it all, my people will be in touch with YOUR people and Jae-suk just pushes a finger against Haha’s head.

But Haha’s got no time to lose because he hears Jong-kook turn the corner and he bolts with the Tiger chasing his penguin tail. Jong-kook lets him go for the time being and Haha prays fervently: “Is this a TV show or is this reality? I don’t know (glances) what’s real. Give me Solomon’s wisdom.”

RM102-00325.jpg

Oho – Soo-hyun disguises his water gun with a ‘R’ sticker so that the cast will start shooting at each other. Smart, smart.

Meanwhile, Gary finds another clue and putting the characters together, he thinks: “The prop room?” He finds another hint that start to confirm his guess… but then the speakers declare his elimination.

The Easy Brothers look on with shock – how could Gary be eliminated with his name tag still tacked on? They wonder if walking on the stage means their elimination but nothing happens. So they grab onto Maknae FD, demanding that he tell them whether their gold is real or not.

RM102-00370.jpg

Poor Ji-hyo. She gets honestly spooked when Jong-kook starts to rip off her name tag and she collapses on the ground. But today Jong-kook has one target in his head: Haha.

Haha starts running when he spots Jong-kook at a distance and then he runs into a dark room… and noticing someone else, he starts, “Who is it? … Kim Soo-hyun?!” This is all sorts of awesome on so many levels.

RM102-00385.jpg

Soo-hyun’s astonished face is simply priceless; I’m sure this isn’t how he imagined being discovered. The door locked, they exchange whispers about how Jong-kook is right outside and Haha asks why he came so late to film the show. And Soo-hyun openly admits that he’s been here for a while…

HAHAHA – and then Haha believes him that his mission is to not get caught until the end of the show. Haha presents a chance for Soo-hyun to eliminate Jong-kook by creating a diversion…

RM102-00403.jpg

And Jong-kook sits with a smile on his face as Haha blubbers his wrongdoing and Soo-hyun waits in a dark corner. Soo-hyun grabs Jong-kook’s name tag and Jong-kook twirls around. In a moment of confusion, Soo-hyun and Haha manage to pin Jong-kook to the ground and Soo-hyun coolly rips off the name tag. Nnniiicccee.

His elimination is met with utter shock – who could have taken Jong-kook out? Haha?! Jae-suk: “No way…”

RM102-00430.jpg

Haha and Soo-hyun strike a deal that he’ll help him win in exchange for gold. They hush their voices when they hear someone outside. Haha gets up to utilize the same tactic they used for Jong-kook… when he finds the door won’t open from the outside. And then we see Jae-suk holding onto the door knob.

Once it opens, Haha carefully guides Jae-suk inside and then the next minute, Soo-hyun appears (Jae-suk gapes in bewilderment) and eliminates him as well.

RM102-00440.jpg RM102-00450.jpg

What luck – Kwang-soo’s golden turtle turns out to be real. His eyes grow wide absolutely stunned and then he (literally) slaps himself to keep it together.

Suk-jin observes that the tail on his is all screwy which means Kwang-soo’s is real. He further solidifies this guess when Kwang-soo dismisses the idea of switching turtles. Kwang-soo: “It’s real-ly fake!” Pffft.

Now Soo-hyun has disguised himself as a VJ and runs into Ji-hyo who has no clue. Haha tries to signal to him that this is his chance to eliminate the Ace… and then she backs into the wall, suspicious.

RM102-00458.jpg

A few false starts later, Soo-hyun reaches for Ji-yo’s back… but his hands slips and after an Aw, crap! moment, he walks away. But Ji-hyo’s already seen him and a minute later, she tears off Haha’s name tag.

Yeah, you don’t underestimate Ji-hyo. His minion eliminated, it looks like the Boss is goin’ solo again.

RM102-00489.jpg RM102-00474.jpg

Not like he’ll need to do much work because the Easy Brothers have suddenly turned greedy now that most of the players have been eliminated. Soo-hyun is just around the corner and his ears perk up at the news that Kwang-soo’s gold is genuine.

They relocate for their ‘epic’ battle which turns out to a little more than wrestling and some kicks. Kwang-soo manages to pin Suk-jin to the ground and tears off his name tag… and then Soo-hyun bounces in. With a twirl, he finishes the job.

It’s complete shock. Suk-jin: “Moon Embraces the Sun?” Soo-hyun: “Race start!”

RM102-00508.jpg

Soo-hyun gathers all the gold bars and heads to the secret location: the prop storage room. There he places Kwang-soo’s gold inside and the top pops open solidifying Soo-hyun as today’s victor!

The Boss has won.

RM102-00233.jpg

cr:dramabeans.com

[POLL] Best Magazine Model – Male Edition 2!

(willenette : sorry, guys - I double posted the picture & can't delete it anymore -)

New week, New POLL!

This week the POLL is related to Magazine!

We will decide who among the 10 contender listed below is the Best male Magazine Model!

All of them show off their charisma!

Now, decide who among them is the  Best Magazine Model!

Choose, Vote and Promote!

LINK to Vote : http://k-popexpress.com/poll-best-magazine-model-male-edition-2/#.UAPk8ZHDgrA

Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4Mag_KimSooHyun.jpg?9d7bd4