❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@alysanne, you are welcome,  sorry for  the late reply.  here we go, with the next set of  pics for the premiere event today.
AND BTW, WHO IS THIS LUCKY GIRL???? THIS PIC IS CREATING A BIG WAVE IN  DC GALL.  OR THIS PIC PSed???????8-}8-}8-}
ksh3-36.jpg
DC GALL
EDIT: OMG,  IS IT JEON JI HYUN??????

@alysanne, you are welcome,  sorry for  the late reply.  here we go, with the next set of  pics for the premiere event today.

AND BTW, WHO IS THIS LUCKY GIRL???? THIS PIC IS CREATING A BIG WAVE IN  DC GALL.  OR THIS PIC PSed???????

8-}8-}8-}
ksh3-36.jpg

DC GALL

EDIT: OMG,  IS IT JEON JI HYUN??????

class="entry-title"miss A’s Suzy reveals her ideal type

suzy_tv.jpg

On the June 11th episode of SBS‘ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, miss A‘s Suzy grabbed the hearts of fanboys by revealing her ideal type.

When asked what is the ideal type of man she would like to marry, Suzy replied, “I wish he has a warm smile. I also like guys with uneven double eyelids. I like a guy that matches with me well”, revealing the unique traits she finds attractive.

She also revealed that among celebrities, her ideal type is someone like Kim Soo Hyun, Kang Dong Won, and 2PM‘s Wooyoung.

Viewers commented, “My double eyelids are uneven!”, “She is very detailed. Does that mean she has a boyfriend?”, and “I wonder how a guy should look to match with her.”

I read this sentence "uneven double eyelids" then I think it's definitely Kim Soo Hyun.

Guest simplyallysa

THE FULL PIC FOR CINE21.COM

WHAT'S THIS PIC ABOUT??? WAS THIS ANOTHER REALITY SHOW HE WAS IN?????? HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!

:)) :))
ksh1-76.jpg

DC GALL

Guest simplyallysa

I've been saying this over and over again, but this photo is definitely HOT!It's gonna be in my top 10 fave photos of him

Y4ukV.jpg

Cr: DC

Soo hyun in his free time goes off with friends to ride bike in Han River and goes to Seoul Forest Park for a badminton tournament and had been mixing with seniors and ever since a fan posted a photo of him playing badminton there fans began to flock the place anticipating Soo hyun showing up for a game of badminton... And they say nice things about him too... 
htm_20120701200642511.jpg

Related article
It's nice to know that despite his heavy schedule he has time to enjoy hanging out with his friends