❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Even though KSH is No. 1 and Mr. Shin is No. 2, fans don't call them that.  Only Ryu manager is known as No. 3.  He even knows that's his Chinese nickname :lol:.

Now maybe the picture is really number 3. We just have to wait and look for the scene with moving track to find out. 

Korean Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Confirms Complete Cast

Upcoming romance Korean drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” (also called “Psycho But It’s Okay”) has confirmed its complete cast and recently first script for the drama was held. It confirms Seo Ye Ji (Lawless Lawyer), Kim Soo Hyun (The Producers), Park Gyu Young (The Nokdu Flower) and Oh Jung Se (Stove League) in the main cast. While Kim Joo Heon, Kim Chang Wan, Kim Mi Kyung, Jang Young Nam, Lee Eol, Kang Ki Doong, Park Jin Joo, Woo Jeong Won and fromis_9’s Jang Gyuri are confirmed to take supporting roles.

“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” will tell a love story between a community health worker Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) and a children’s story book writer Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji). Moon Kang Tae is a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who is smart, has great body and has a monthly salary of 1.8 million won ($1,520). He doesn’t have time for love. Go Moon Young has antisocial personality disorder and she doesn’t know what love is. Both meet each other and find their true selves while ending up falling in love.

Kdrama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” is expected to release sometimes in June, 2020.

https://kdramacrazy.com/2020/05/10/korean-drama-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-confirms-complete-cast/?fbclid=IwAR1nQuNVIaFSuMvHfQTBmcMBPHq_6oxG021ZeVcGBGI4cpl6rKCfmQHvh90

Kdrama It's Okay To Not Be Okay cast

96562170_1106681349702129_91427579488402

• Like 1

Fr: INS

Cr: ocview0

The actor who  'Moon Embracing The Sun'  that mom loves seems to be in front of the house 
tvn 'Psycho but it’s okay' 
I am your fan from You Who Came From The Stars 

This is the roadside of Ayajin Beach

97526948_2724178741202476_90078998025616

97504738_1276808582651188_58380083423241

98067650_1276808615984518_70415506879639

• Like 1

Thank you Hwonhwon.These sightings are really making my day. If I am in SK right now, considering how low key his comeback drama with almost zero promotion, I would most probably be on a Kim Soo Hyun hunting spree myself.:lol:

2 hours ago, Jacel said:

Thank you Hwonhwon.These sightings are really making my day. If I am in SK right now, considering how low key his comeback drama with almost zero promotion, I would most probably be on a Kim Soo Hyun hunting spree myself.:lol:

You're welcome Jacel :)

Hana Bank

http://cdb.chosun.com/search/pdf/i_service/read_pdf.jsp?PDF=20200518A32GGD&Y=2020&M=05&TYPE=gg&VIEW=1

IMG_0987.jpg?type=w800

As much as I am happy to see Kim Soo Hyun's pictures being used by the products he formerly endorses. I hope they are doing it legally, with his approval (perhaps thru ensorsement contract renewal).

16 hours ago, Jacel said:

As much as I am happy to see Kim Soo Hyun's pictures being used by the products he formerly endorses. I hope they are doing it legally, with his approval (perhaps thru ensorsement contract renewal).

I don't think it's done legally. Don't know if his agency is even aware and if they are, think it's worthwhile to sue unless it's a product that will negatively impact his image.

6 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

In just a month!!:love:

Yes, can't wait!  The brothers relationship seems really cute. Curious about the female lead too, I've never seen her in anything, hope they have good chemistry.

• Like 1