❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello iKstars! Have you had your vitamin today? :D

FILA IG update!

CNFe4ohUwAARbZ2.jpg

[!] Jeju Air overseas sales increase to 19.4% from 5.8% in 2013. Overseas online sales increase because of brand awareness & preference of Kim Soo Hyun. <via stars88jo>

Good joob Soohyunaaa~~~

CNJNl02U8AEWd_O.jpg

CNIxvR6VAAACyeB.jpg

• Like 5

August 24, 2015

Kim Soo-hyun looks dandy in solid suits

Actor Kim Soo-hyun has been featured in fashion brand ZIOZIA’s latest fashion spreads released simultaneously in Korea and China.

(ZIOZIA)

Sporting a ready-to-wear concept, the brand’s latest collection mainly focused on the everyday outfits from formal business attires to trendy bomber jackets and slip-ons. The fashion spreads drew media spotlight as the actor’s style director took part in the photo shoot.

(ZIOZIA)

(ZIOZIA)

The fashion spreads, including more of his photos and interview, are available in the brand’s official website.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

7 South Korean actors we will always have crushes on
by Shelly M on Mon, Aug 24, 2015 (excerpt)

d944da61-fe39-43e5-bb68-7e952edbb287.jpg

There are some celebrities we can't stop loving no matter what roles they play! Certain actors can portray good, evil, funny, or even depressed characters, and we cannot wait to see more of them! Whether it be their acting talent or gorgeous looks, we continue to have major crushes on South Korean actors like the ones in this list.

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim is just plain lovable! Of course, his roles in Dream High and Producer just make you want to hug him, but I think his staring role as the handsome alien in My Love From Another really sent fangirls into orbit.

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-south-korean-actors-we-will-always-have-crushes-on/

• Like 5

Another news about Jeju Air

" Kim Soo Hyun Effect " so Jeju Air overseas sales surged

August 24 , according to South Korean media reported , after Jeju Air endorsement by Kim Soo Hyun , " Kim Soo Hyun Effect " emerged again and overseas sales surged . Overseas sales have been to evaluate an online airline important indicators of local visibility and popularity . According to statistics , the proportion of online sales overseas Jeju Air from 5,8% in 2013 to 19,4% in the end of July this year . Kim Soo Hyun of power is evident . 

From the specific data , the proportion of China's online sales value 8,8% in 2013 and increase to 19,4% now . Over the same period , sales in Hongkong also surged from 12,4% to 28,1% [ an increase of up to 2 times ] . At the same time by " Kim Soo Hyun Effect " , online sales accounts 0,6% of the Southeast Asian region also surged dramatically , the proportion rose to about 7% now

Credit : Baidu

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 5

Another news about Jeju Air

" Kim Soo Hyun Effect " so Jeju Air overseas sales surged

August 24 , according to South Korean media reported , after Jeju Air endorsement by Kim Soo Hyun , " Kim Soo Hyun Effect " emerged again and overseas sales surged . Overseas sales have been to evaluate an online airline important indicators of local visibility and popularity . According to statistics , the proportion of online sales overseas Jeju Air from 5,8% in 2013 to 19,4% in the end of July this year . Kim Soo Hyun of power is evident . 

From the specific data , the proportion of China's online sales value 8,8% in 2013 and increase to 19,4% now . Over the same period , sales in Hongkong also surged from 12,4% to 28,1% [ an increase of up to 2 times ] . At the same time by " Kim Soo Hyun Effect " , online sales accounts 0,6% of the Southeast Asian region also surged dramatically , the proportion rose to about 7% now

Hi, thanks for sharing this. Jeju Air is surely in good hands. :P

• Like 4

:wub: Wonderful !

2015 TVN Summer special aired male viewers choice for Top 20 really male stars.

‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ ‪#‎김수현‬ no. 15. He is the only male star who is in the 20s. 

201508242056531111_1.jpg

cc FB Stars Jo

Daebak , Kim Soo Hyun :P

Another news about this

2015 TVN Summer special , male viewers choose " Top 20 The True Male Stars " , Kim Soo Hyun get no 15 and he is the only male star who is in the 20s . Kim Soo Hyun choosen by male viewers because he has deep facial features , strong eyes , and excellent acting so charmed the audience . 

Another actors in top 20 is senior actors like Cha Seung Won , Choi Min Sik , Won Bin , Song Kang Ho , Jo In Sung , Lee Jung Jae , Hyun Bin , Lee Byung Hun , Song Seung Heon .

Last night [ August 24 ] , 2015 TVN Summer special with Korean female audience voted " Top 10 The Best Handsome Actor " , and Kim Soo Hyun get no 5 . The survey targeted Korean female audience and the popular actor of the moment were investigated . The results :

1. Jang Dong Gun

2. Won Bin

3. Jung Woo Sung

4. Jo In Sung

5. Kim Soo Hyun

6. Kang Dong Won

7. Kim Woo Bin

8. Song Joong Ki

9. Yoo Ah In

10. Lee Jin Wook

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 4

Hi moniw, Lynne has been a long time fan of KSH. As far as I remember she's one of the regular members then, I guess she's just busy nowadays the reason why she seldom post here anymore. Actually, I missed her. :lol:

Hi! @willenette... I do miss chatting with you too...I'm really a busy bee these days but I try to lurk here at least once a week but that doesn't mean I forgot about Soo hyun LOL, to be e truthful the last show I watched was The Producers so I am still dedicated to our boy here... 

Last night [ August 24 ] , 2015 TVN Summer special with Korean female audience voted " Top 10 The Best Handsome Actor " , and Kim Soo Hyun get no 5 . The survey targeted Korean female audience and the popular actor of the moment were investigated . The results :

1. Jang Dong Gun

2. Won Bin

3. Jung Woo Sung

4. Jo In Sung

5. Kim Soo Hyun

6. Kang Dong Won

7. Kim Woo Bin

8. Song Joong Ki

9. Yoo Ah In

10. Lee Jin Wook

Wow I love the list! Soo hyun is at least on the 5th spot and to think the first 4 spots were late 30ish to 40ish and he beat Kang Dong won who is one of first Korean actor crushes LOL...

• Like 4

Hello iKstars! How are you today? Here are our vitamins :D

Soohyun for BEANPOLE OUTDOOR 2015 F/W lookbook

CNTNS6tUcAA-38T.jpg

CNTNTDUUEAAjyeQ.jpg

CNTNdwBU8AAnrTW.jpg

CNTNpiiUcAAE08a.jpg

CNTNoJ5UAAIhvM8.jpg

CNTNqjIUEAAooiI.jpg

CNTNrFCUAAAeW_8.jpg

FILA IG update

CNTpQ07U8AA_o2z.jpg

[!] Soohyun selected as 2015 China Top 10 Most Liked Hallyu Star

CNTmt4XUEAAq5sp.jpg

source: http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201508260924532510&r=1 <via stars88jo>

[!] Kim Soo Hyun in 8 months with 31 ads, earns NT910 million. Top in 2015 CF endorsement chart. Endorse fee 1 billion won. <via stars88jo>

CNTwYTQUcAAHSkl.jpgCNTwYfQUwAI7O6F.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

Hi moniw, Lynne has been a long time fan of KSH. As far as I remember she's one of the regular members then, I guess she's just busy nowadays the reason why she seldom post here anymore. Actually, I missed her. :lol:

Hi! @willenette... I do miss chatting with you too...I'm really a busy bee these days but I try to lurk here at least once a week but that doesn't mean I forgot about Soo hyun LOL, to be e truthful the last show I watched was The Producers so I am still dedicated to our boy here... 

Hi lhynne, of course, I believe you, dear..... I know & for sure KSH will always be in your heart - hahaha. And thru your posts though not frequent as you were then you expressed your thoughts about him fully.You expressed them who you truly are. And I can say that you're a fan indeed! 

:P

• Like 5

Then and Now: 10 yearbook photos of your favorite K-drama stars

faedb177-4f46-479c-a1d0-d87ec03aa6e7.jpg

Have you ever wondered what your favorite K-drama stars looked like in middle school and high school? We have! We've all looked back at our own high school photographs with a mix of horror and dread. Sometimes they make us laugh, sometimes they make us cry, and very occasionally they make us wistful for the beauty we once had. These 10 K-drama stars have a mix of the good, the not-so-good, and the downright hilarious:

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. Kim Soo Hyun

83f36112-942b-48df-91a7-0040a6c1e25b.jpg

What I love most about Kim Soo Hyun's photos is that he has the exact same expression in every single one of them. Where's your smile Kim Soo Hyun? Why so glum? It amazes me just how crazily the same his face also looks in all these photos even though it has matured and the hairstyles have changed. It would be so easy to blindly identify these as being Kim Soo Hyun

source : dramafever

• Like 3

JEJU AIR pics update!

CNUonmcUcAAz14R.jpg

CNUonmeUwAAq2QQ.jpg

CNUonmiUEAA2aan.jpg

Top 10 Coolest Korean Male Celebrities According to Female Netizens 

<Soohyun is in TOP 5!>

5. Kim Soo Hyun

4ad76e32-920a-4c76-b005-8f52373e5ef4.jpg

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-coolest-korean-male-celebrities-according-to-male-and-female-netizens/

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

6 Asian stars in interesting sportswear

de6005ca-b9fe-4ee4-880d-54acaf54f3fb.png

We always see celebrities in gorgeous outfits. They are stunning in front of the camera in that way. But sometimes, the clothes won't hide the real star's glory. Look at those stars in some non-glamorous sportswear — they are still very stunning. 

1. Kim Soo Hyun in Secretly, Greatly

Well, since he needs to hide his identity as a North Korean spy, he has to pretend to be dull-witted all the time. Wearing this type of sportswear definitely served the purposes. 

cf767075-41f0-41f1-90bf-94b4db0c3e05.jpgda604f1e-1a86-401a-9690-cced74805702.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/who-is-your-favorite-star-in-sportswear/

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho And Lee Jong Suk Are China's Most Liked Hallyu Stars
BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 26, 2015 (excerpt)

11919540_512662992216653_639324328897605

Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Jong Suk are included in the top 10 of a recent poll which named the Most Liked Hallyu Stars in China. On August 26, the Korean outlet Newsen published the results of a poll conducted by the Chinese publication People's Daily, which was conducted from August 10 through August 18.

The results of the consumer and mobile online poll yielded a male-dominated list, which highlighted stars who have prominently appeared in K-Drama, film, K-pop and the variety sector.

Variety stars Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwang Soo were included within the top 10. K-pop idol groups that were listed as the Most Liked Hallyu Stars in China included Super Junior, EXO, Big Bang, Girls' Generation and CNBLUE.

A representative for the Korea Consumer Forum discussed the significance of the poll. "Awareness of popular Korean drama and music in China has been raised through beloved stars who obtained a number of votes to be named in the 'Brand of the Year Award,' Hallyu star sector," said the spokesperson for the Korea Consumer Forum.

In its 13th year, the Korea Brand of the Year Award, honors top consumer brands. In 2015, Chinese consumers were designated to select the top stars who have impacted the Hallyu Wave.

Actors that were included in the top 10 of the list are those who have held significant roles in popular dramas that have captured the attention of fans beyond Korea.  

Kim Soo Hyun gained prominence with international audiences through his portrayal of Song Sam Dong in the 2011 teen musical drama, "Dream High." He followed with iconic roles in the heist film, "The Thieves" and his portrayal of a spy in "Secretly, Greatly." While his prior accomplishments are significant, audiences throughout Asia were drawn towards his role in the 2013 fantasy series, "My Love from the Star," which significantly raised his profile as a Hallyu star.

credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94753/20150826/kim-soo-hyun-lee-min-ho-and-lee-jong-suk-are-chinas-most-liked-hallyu-stars.htm

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho And Lee Jong Suk Are China's Most Liked Hallyu Stars
BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 26, 2015 (excerpt)

Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Jong Suk are included in the top 10 of a recent poll which named the Most Liked Hallyu Stars in China. On August 26, the Korean outlet Newsen published the results of a poll conducted by the Chinese publication People's Daily, which was conducted from August 10 through August 18.

The results of the consumer and mobile online poll yielded a male-dominated list, which highlighted stars who have prominently appeared in K-Drama, film, K-pop and the variety sector.

Variety stars Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwang Soo were included within the top 10. K-pop idol groups that were listed as the Most Liked Hallyu Stars in China included Super Junior, EXO, Big Bang, Girls' Generation and CNBLUE.

A representative for the Korea Consumer Forum discussed the significance of the poll. "Awareness of popular Korean drama and music in China has been raised through beloved stars who obtained a number of votes to be named in the 'Brand of the Year Award,' Hallyu star sector," said the spokesperson for the Korea Consumer Forum.

In its 13th year, the Korea Brand of the Year Award, honors top consumer brands. In 2015, Chinese consumers were designated to select the top stars who have impacted the Hallyu Wave.

Actors that were included in the top 10 of the list are those who have held significant roles in popular dramas that have captured the attention of fans beyond Korea.  

Kim Soo Hyun gained prominence with international audiences through his portrayal of Song Sam Dong in the 2011 teen musical drama, "Dream High." He followed with iconic roles in the heist film, "The Thieves" and his portrayal of a spy in "Secretly, Greatly." While his prior accomplishments are significant, audiences throughout Asia were drawn towards his role in the 2013 fantasy series, "My Love from the Star," which significantly raised his profile as a Hallyu star.

credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/94753/20150826/kim-soo-hyun-lee-min-ho-and-lee-jong-suk-are-chinas-most-liked-hallyu-stars.htm

Hi pechumori, thanks for sharing this here. Congratulations to KSH! I’m glad that he made it on the list. More recognition, go KSH! I just hope he's going to be HUGE not only in Asia, but also worldwide. Well done! :P

• Like 5