❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

KSH_NoonaFan hello! Welcome back! I know i'm not regular visitor in this thread but i'm so happy that i can join you and other iKstars sisters here ^^ 

As you cans see, actually i've been fan of Jung Ilwoo since his debut time back in 2007. But as time goes by, i become fan of many K-actors including Soohyun ^^ He's talented. He can act, he can sing and he can dance hihihi..Thanks to 'DREAM HIGH' we all know that he's multi-talented person. I was so happy when i found out that he and Ilwoo worked together in 'The Moon Embraces The Sun'. Ilwoo even said that through TMETS he & Soohyun become best friends ^^I really hope that someday Ilwoo and Soohyun can work together again either in drama or movie :)

Now i enjoy watching PRODUCER. When i see BSC, it doesn't remind me of the characters that he played before (Song Sam Dong, Lee Hwon, Zampano, Won Ryu-hwan/Bang Dong-gu and Do Min Joon). It means that Soohyun did a good job of portraying BSC's character. He pulls it off so well! *two thumbs up*  That's Kim Soo Hyun. I'm proud of him! ^^

Hi  @ilwoo_aein, thank you for welcoming me back. You're not a regular but you've been a long time fan of KSH. That's all that matters. I really like Il Woo, he's also a talented and handsome. I've watched a few of his dramas and enjoyed his acting in all of them. I also like many other actors but KSH is my #1 bias. Song Joong Ki is #2... 

But I haven't caught the bug quite like the KSH-Effect. He's the only one I have fan accounts for :wub:.

Oh, yes, it  would be awesome to see them act together again. Let's pray to that :)

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 2

Hi @KSH_NoonaFan! ^^  I'm sad that i can't be a regular here and other threads of K-actors that i love because I'm already a regular in Ilwoo's thread since he's #1 bias :lol: Sometimes i wonder what if i know Soohyun before i know Ilwoo..What will happen? Maybe now i'm a crazy noona fan of Soo Hyun hahaha..

Though i'm not a regular here, i'm happy to be here..Reading posts and sharing updates with all iKstars sister..So nice to know you and other iKstars sisters. I got a new friend today. Thank you for the friendship :wub: 

cfd526b29887019dfd333c1ad7f499db_large.j

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

@ilwoo_aein, I love reading posts and posting too. As to what if you met KSH first? I wouldn't know. Usually your bias have to have that special thing that no other can replace. So if you already have that with Il Woo then I'm happy to have KSH to myself :P... but you're also welcome to jump on the "crazy noona train" with me. *Warning: it's  a one way ticket to heaven, a return ticket to earth is not worth buying ;). Sorry I'm a tad delulu at times :blink: :rolleyes:.

It's nice meeting you too. I also gained a friend. Since you are also an iKstars that makes you a sister too :D

Here's a few funny fan made comics from IG. Enjoy...

11335772_1649735955257868_1243494447_n.j11379948_1430492580606461_142921781_n.jp

cr: as tagged.

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 5

​@KSH_NoonaFan thank you for welcoming me hehehe..I'd love to jump on 'crazy noona train' and join you..I have no regret LOL Actually Soohyun got that special thing that makes me crazy about him..I really like him when i see his smile or laugh..Feels like i see the real Soohyun..Not as an actor but as an ordinary guy who enjoys his life..I'm addicted to his smile and laugh hahaha..Sometimes he looks cute and sometimes he looks cool..He got this charisma..He's charming in his own way..And his acting..What should i say? It's beyond DAEBAK!!!! That's why he become one of my bias :wub: It's really nice to meet you, my iKstars sister. I hope our friendship will last forever ^_^

Those fan-made comics are hilarious!! Thank you for sharing! I really enjoy it :D

Have a nice day! ^^

11376625_1447128845588337_960441505_n.jp

11335066_1630922853809247_943629835_n.jp

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

Producer Episode 7 Screenshots

BSC: Hmm... my lips are dry :huh:

Me: Here, have some of my lip balm... *SMOOCH* :phew:;)

CGyebi1XAAEVcQi.jpg

Pic cr: KBS 한국방송 ‏@MyloveKBS  2h via Twitter

Reel vs Real

CGwmMpFUAAEAlnK.jpgCGwmMpHU8AAgY1c.jpg

source: via 프로듀사 김수현 ‏@LovelyChun6002   cr.Lv_SB and as tagged.

@ilwoo_aein, yippy, the "crazy noona train". *CHOO CHOO* :w00t:. Yup, those comics are funny as. Baby's smile and laughter.. Oh the feels. Thanks for the awesome pics of him happily laughing at work. 

Me too, sister. I can't believe how many friends I've made from joining iKstars. Hope you have a nice day too.

@DaniaQ, thank you for sharing the tweets :wub:.

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 8

@KSH_NoonaFan LOL those Reel vs Real pics..In PRODUCER he is manager Baek Seung Chan who protects TYJ..In real life he is TOP STAR Kim Soo Hyun who has a manager to protect him :lol:  Yahooo~~ 'crazy noona train' is ready to depart..Choo Choo~~:D Soohyun is so lucky because he worked with two great Korean actress; Jeon Ji Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin. Hopefully those pics of him happily laughing can boost up our energy and other iKstars sisters ^_^

I'm happy to be part of iKstars. Thank you for the warm welcome and let's be friends forever ;)

Here are new preview stills from PRODUCER..Baek Seung Chan, our cute basketball player ^o^

CGzJuB3UAAAwiEw.jpg

CGzJuCiUAAARdaU.jpg

• Like 5

Producer Gifs - Eps 6-7.

Am I dreaming? Please, someone pinch my cheek!^_^tumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o1_500.gif

tumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o2_500.gif

My cheek, not ear! Eomma...:sweatingbullets:tumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o5_500.giftumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o6_500.giftumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o4_500.giftumblr_npij2sGoQq1qclcl2o3_500.gif

gif cr: VVSTARVN via Tumblr

CTH: Who here thinks KSH is handsome?

tumblr_npi3zxHPoh1qbxx00o4_400.gif 

IU: I do. 

GHJ: I do.

KSH: Well... I can't argue there...

tumblr_npigyccuO31rs3l09o5_400.gif

Me, NoonaFan: *CHOO CHOO*

gif cr: eluvnel via Tumblr

@ilwoo_aein, yup, long live our friendship.

I know right? The huge contrast between KSH and BSC... Him playing the protector whilst in real life he's the one that needs protecting from sesaeng fans. Though, I find that BSC's goofy adorkable charm is also a part of KSH... Whenever Producer brings up behind the scenes issues of celebs for example, when Lee Sueng Gi-ssi (formality removed in support of BSC :P) over played his friendly image for the show I thought about our lovable KSH in RL. He also has that image, so I wondered how tiring it is for him to be who he is, and if he puts on a sad face for a day he'll be judged for it. So to see him smiling happily at work really makes my day.

Oh, him singing karaoke... music to my ears. Thanks.

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 6

Kim Soo Hyun singing Lee Seung Gi's song: 'Noona, You are my Woman' in PRODUCER episode 8! BSC singing at the karaoke :wub: Here's the link:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6RR_xWs35h0/

​I kept replaying the video.. His voice is just daeebbakk..I wish Im older than him so I can get a feeling of being a noona.haha.. I really2 hope KSH will sing at least one ost for the drama... I mean, where else can we have a chance to listen to his song besides from his drama..

• Like 6

I know right? The huge contrast between KSH and BSC... Him playing the protector whilst in real life he's the one that needs protecting from sesaeng fans. Though, I find that BSC's goofy adorkable charm is also a part of KSH... Whenever Producer brings up behind the scenes issues of celebs for example, when Lee Sueng Gi-ssi (formality removed in support of BSC :P) over played his friendly image for the show I thought about our lovable KSH in RL. He also has that image, so I wondered how tiring it is for him to be who he is, and if he puts on a sad face for a day he'll be judged for it. So to see him smiling happily at work really makes my day.

That is the price of being a celebrity. They have to always please us. But Im glad for liking KSH because I think I never see him put a frown face or show unpleasant with the people around him. Even if he is tired, he will still smile (e.g. during his interview with TVN). He always smile brightly everywhere he go. That is one of the reason I'm attracted to him. And I think he always smile sincerely.. Me too, I like to see his behind the scene video because I want to see him jokes around and laugh.. It just makes my day..haha..

• Like 6

​I kept replaying the video.. His voice is just daeebbakk..I wish Im older than him so I can get a feeling of being a noona.haha.. I really2 hope KSH will sing at least one ost for the drama... I mean, where else can we have a chance to listen to his song besides from his drama..

@DaniaQ, I keep replaying it too. I'm so happy he sang this for me :w00t: (delulu). He must of heard my prayers for him to sing on show, he loves this noona :P (delulu to another level).... 

Yes, that is the price of fame. I agree, his sincerity is genuine, but it's still tiring regardless if it's real or fake. 

CG0WIppVIAEgkYP.jpg
Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 5

@KSH_NoonaFan Yay! Let's be good friends forever! 

I agree with you 100% that BSC's goofy adorkable charm is a part of KSH. I feel like he often shows his real personality in all characters that he plays..Smiling..Laughing..Joking with his co-stars..We can only see that in BTS videos..Maybe that's why we love him ^^ Just like you, seeing his smile always makes my day ^_^ Seeing him singing the song 'Noona, You are My Woman'..He mesmerized me with his voice..If Soohyun sang that song for me I might be fainted that time hahaha...

@DaniaQi I have the same wish as you..I really hope that he can sing for the PRODUCER OST..As we know, he sings for the OST of his previous dramas..'Dream High', 'TMETS', 'YWCFTS'. It's a big mistake if they don't make Soohyun sing for the OST.

This is the official video cut from PRODUCER episode 8. RJM, TYJ BSC, Cindy at the karaoke

[HIT] 프로듀사 - 질투에 눈 먼 아이유, 김수현 노래 꺼버리다 "아이고, 쏘리".20150606

• Like 6

Guest Sivy44

I wonder when his next project will be? I would really love him to be in another awesome drama like 'my love from the stars' and 'the moon embracing the sun'. Ahhh fantastic stuff. Although I do like the producers I feel it is missing a little something. Maybe that is just me...

His next project is a movie, Real (action/thriller) which starts shooting in October. He's going to play a villain type character so I'm really excited as that's something he's wanted to do for quite awhile. I love that he chose producers instead of something else. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but glad it was his comeback drama. From the bts pictures we see and fan accounts, he's really happy during filming and enjoying acting. He said that he wanted to play in something light and that's what producers is.

Edited by dramafan888
  • Like 5