❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

How much will Kim Soo-hyun's 'The Producers' earn?

With four episodes left before the end of the hottest TV drama "The Producers" starring Kim Soo-hyun, the local TV industry's attention is on how much the series will earn.

The 12-episode KBS drama about television producers who make KBS TV's popular reality shows and their stars has drawn wide attention as the first reunion between Kim, the star of the SBS hit "My Love from the Stars," and its main screenwriter, Park Ji-eun.

Since airing the first episode on May 15, the KBS drama has marked average ratings between 11 percent to 13 percent amid positive reviews on Kim's acting.

The poster for the KBS TV drama "The Producers," starring Kim Soo-hyun (far right), Gong Hyo-jin (second from right), Cha Tae-hyun (second from left) and K-pop singer IU. (KBS)

Also boosted by support from Kim's devoted fans, the drama has already signed contracts worth 8.4 billion won ($7.5 million) in TV commercials, sponsoring and overseas sales, according to the broadcaster and industry sources.

The sum breaks down to 3.8 billion won in TV commercials, 2 billion won in product placement advertisements and other types of sponsoring, and 2.6 billion won in copyright sales to China. The 2 billion won for product placements is well above the average amount for a 16-episode series of about 1 billion won to 1.5 billion won.

Including China, the right to broadcast the KBS drama has been sold to 12 Asian countries at high prices, according to the broadcaster.

Chinese fans are already showing their enthusiasm for the drama and its star Kim although it has yet to be officially broadcast on TV, with them watching every episode on online video-file sharing services as soon as they come out.

Despite the drama's popularity in and out of its home country, however, KBS officials say it may log lower-than-expected profits due to the rising production cost.

They say the original budget for the series was 400 million won per episode and 4.8 billion won for the whole series, but it has cost more to produce the drama as its producer was changed in the middle. The product placement advertisement orders are already too many to fully place in the script, according to the officials.

"While 'The Producers' has earned more than any other recent TV drama, the size of its net proceeds is expected to be smaller than expected for many reasons," said one of the officials, requesting not to be named. (Yonhap)

Source: kpopherald

• Like 4

Lee Hyun Woo Reveals Kim Soo Hyun Is His Role Model

2681rph9nsudx44t2au29dk5pqitwkio.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Lee Hyun Woo revealed his special relationship with Kim Soo Hyun and IU.

Lee Hyun Woo chose Kim Soo Hyun as his role model, telling a story regarding this. He said, “I first met Soo Hyun through the movie ‘Secretly, Greatly.’ Kim Soo Hyun would dominate the set atmosphere and this was so cool.” Full of playfulness, Yoo Jae Suk joked, “Jin Goo is sitting right next to you.” Lee Hyun Woo recently filmed a movie with Jin Goo and he was quick to fix the situation with, “Jin Goo is also the best,” causing laughter.

During the show, Lee Hyun Woo revealed the acting tips he received from Kim Soo Hyun and confessed his true feelings on his relationship with IU.

Meanwhile, this episode will air on Thursday, June 11 at 11:10 PM KST. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together 3’)

Full article: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=22367

• Like 4

I still listen to his OSTs and other singing regularly. The last few days is me listening to him singing in ep 8 on repeat... I too wish he sang a full song. I want a happy ending with for him too :).

As to DH's SSD vs PD's BSC, yes they both have the innocent young man look, yet so different. These two characters differ in age, experiences and background. It's how KSH interprets them that makes them distinguishable. Which he does very well, by using his facial expressions, body language and voice.

I get what you mean about drama spoilers, but, this is home to all things KSH. So, if it's updates of what he's up to in real time, BTS etc., then shouldn't we report it here too? I think it's fine as long as there's spoiler tags or links. Well, without intruding too much on his private life that is. ;)

​EDIT: I listen to his OSTs again this morning..From now on, i will listen to his OSTs everyday :wub: And lately i've been in love with TLJ's 'Winter Wonderland' CF making..Soohyun singing for the CF..Gosh, his voice is soooooo beautiful..I'm addicted to his voice..He should be a solo singer..Just like Sung Si Kyung :D

So it's okay to share spoilers from Soohyun's drama here? I was afraid that other iKstars sisters don't like if i share a lot of spoilers from Soohyun's drama here..It will be PRODUCER thread instead of KIM SOO HYUN's thread :sweatingbullets: Because it happened in other K-actor's thread. While ago, there's a fan of the actor who always share the spoilers from the actor's drama..Other fans in that don't like it. They warn her to stop sharing spoilers from the actor's drama because it's not his drama thread :mellow:

So happy to hear that it's okay to share spoilers from Soohyun's drama here as long as there's spoilers tags or links as long as there's spoiler tags or links. iKstars sisters you're the best! :wub:

@ilwoo_aein,  you're welcome sister :). I also found many Producer BTS updates of KSH, but been reposting them on Instagram instead of in here. I shall transfer some KSH related BTS to here also. 

Thank you and @DaniaQ for the latest updates.

I've helped promote iKstars' Soompi page and Facebook page on an IG account I'm running. Not too many followers there yet, 525 (probably got some ghost followers too). But hopefully we can bring in new members as well as call our old ones home. :D:w00t:

11326567_1431541940502150_1006293099_n.j

cr: soohyun.jae

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 3

KSH is super cute and adorable in ep 9 teaser.. I never thought he can be that cute.. Cant wait for tomorrow :wub:

@DaniaQ Oh, that fan edit is so funny :w00t:

Episode 9 Preview

Last Night Fan Sightings of KSH

11379315_446687185505750_1471841852_n.jp

11376329_467852266716037_295102983_n.jpg

11373751_880588835312178_876631565_n.jpg

Cr. Logo via weibo - KBSproducer

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 3

@KSH_NoonaFan yes sis, there are so many PRODUCER BTS updates of KSH..You can share them here too sis..I'm sure other ikstars sisters wouldn't mind if you post them here :)

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

CHORHpYVAAADSo3.jpg

SUMMARY
Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star".

But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7

@ilwoo_aein@DaniaQ, @cutie_let_let,  wow you ladies are fast with updatesThanks sisters.:D 

@ilwoo_aein good night  :)

Lemme post funny stuff instead ;)...

Funny KSH Images

005Bg1CFgw1et14dvr9ftg307s0f9hcs.gif

005Bg1CFgw1et14dud75tg307k05bkij.gif

cr: logo via http://www.weibo.com/u/5131208081

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
Whoops sawwry, images didn't load properly, having issues with loading soompi pages... so I put in new funny ones.
  • Like 4

Did both hyuns really accept that???? What kind of that reality show?  He will shoot his movie Real soon right, is it possible that he has time for that? How long are they going to film this? Is it only a day or more? I am really curious about this. Sorry i dont fully understand with that article. I do love to see him in variety show especially Running Man. Hopefully RM PD will invite him again as a guest :wub: hehe

Ah so they have accepted the invitation but still haven't confirmed it . Am I right? That's what I got from that article

Edited by aismile1
add sentence
  • Like 3