❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest iamaryn

His next project is a movie, Real (action/thriller) which starts shooting in October. He's going to play a villain type character so I'm really excited as that's something he's wanted to do for quite awhile. I love that he chose producers instead of something else. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but glad it was his comeback drama. From the bts pictures we see and fan accounts, he's really happy during filming and enjoying acting. He said that he wanted to play in something light and that's what producers is.

​Me too! I love that he chose Producers specifically his character, BSC. I'm quite sure that given the success of YWCFTS, he was given a lot of scripts where he can play cool/alpha male characters and it also made me curious why he chose a character like BSC out of all of them. But after thinking about it carefully...maybe yes, Producers may not be the best comeback drama but character wise, BSC is the best character for Soo Hyun to play. BSC just feels completely real and sincere and relatable and such a huge contrast to a strong character like DMJ that it made me forget about DMJ and symphatize with BSC's story. And I think that was what Soo Hyun was aiming for all along when he chose this, to make us forget about DMJ, leave all the pressure and comparisons behind and have a fresh start in acting.

His next project is a movie, Real (action/thriller) which starts shooting in October. He's going to play a villain type character so I'm really excited as that's something he's wanted to do for quite awhile. I love that he chose producers instead of something else. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but glad it was his comeback drama. From the bts pictures we see and fan accounts, he's really happy during filming and enjoying acting. He said that he wanted to play in something light and that's what producers is.

​Me too! I love that he chose Producers specifically his character, BSC. I'm quite sure that given the success of YWCFTS, he was given a lot of scripts where he can play cool/alpha male characters and it also made me curious why he chose a character like BSC out of all of them. But after thinking about it carefully...maybe yes, Producers may not be the best comeback drama but character wise, BSC is best character for Soo Hyun to play. BSC just feels completely real and sincere and relatable and such a huge contrast to a strong character like DMJ that it made me forget DMJ and symphatize with BSC's story. And I think that was what Soo Hyun was aiming for all along when he chose this, to make us forget about DMJ, leave all the pressure and comparisons and have a fresh start in acting.

​wow..well said.. I agree with everything that youve said. Maybe this drama will not be the best if compared to his previous project, but I do think this is one of the best character that he had been potrayed. The character solidified his stand as one of the best actor that I've ever seen. Thus, I felt happy and satisfied with his choice. Indeed, he is an intelligent actor. I believe that he chose this drama is not to gain high rating or popularity but it is to challenge himself as an actor. I dont think it is easy to act as his character convincingly and perfectly as he did. Ive read many comments in articles and sites and I was hardly found criticisms towards his acting. Everyone is impressed by his acting (who can hate BSC?) and some are even said that they've become his new fan which make me happy.. really. I hope he will continue to hold his principle that is to challenge himself despite fear and worries.Because thats what make him differs from other actor which i believe the reason he gains respect and success today. :)

• Like 7

Guest prussianblue

​Me too! I love that he chose Producers specifically his character, BSC. I'm quite sure that given the success of YWCFTS, he was given a lot of scripts where he can play cool/alpha male characters and it also made me curious why he chose a character like BSC out of all of them. But after thinking about it carefully...maybe yes, Producers may not be the best comeback drama but character wise, BSC is the best character for Soo Hyun to play. BSC just feels completely real and sincere and relatable and such a huge contrast to a strong character like DMJ that it made me forget about DMJ and symphatize with BSC's story. And I think that was what Soo Hyun was aiming for all along when he chose this, to make us forget about DMJ, leave all the pressure and comparisons behind and have a fresh start in acting.

Me three! I love BSC so much. Although Producer is not the best drama of him ever, but BSC is the character that show off more range than his previous chara. And since he played BSC, more and more people praise him and admit that KSH is a good actor. After spy, king, and alien—i think he do the right thing to choose this role, and i feel he was happy play BSC in the drama and can be more relax and loose his shoulder a bit but still challenging himself with such wide-range type personality BSC is. He is truly impressive in this drama. I do think he choose this for the unique premise, but the drama itself like experiment in the first place. It is good actually, if only the cast were not that big, people wouldnt complain too much.

And seriously, after BSC, i’m more excited to see him in REAL. I means, the character was very contrasting with each other. He is continues to break his role after role with very different character. So proud of him. Four more episode left,  i surely will miss BSC so much. >.<

I love BSC in Producers. He is so earnest and adorkable! His petty revenge schemes always make me laugh. I'm staying away from the shipping craziness. I've decide to just enjoying BSC journey :).

​@catalinacb, same... I'm not big on the shipping. I'm about BSC's journey. I mean I have preferences... I prefer him with Cindy, yet am liking TYJ's character more in that she's more interesting. I originally didn't like TYJ's character though LOVE GHJ's acting in this. I want RJM with TYJ... Without getting into too much of the drama talk, I say BSC FIGHTING!!!

​Me three! I love BSC so much. Although Producer is not the best drama of him ever, but BSC is the character that show off more range than his previous chara. And since he played BSC, more and more people praise him and admit that KSH is a good actor. After spy, king, and alien—i think he do the right thing to choose this role, and i feel he was happy play BSC in the drama and can be more relax and loose his shoulder a bit but still challenging himself with such wide-range type personality BSC is. He is truly impressive in this drama. I do think he choose this for the unique premise, but the drama itself like experiment in the first place. It is good actually, if only the cast were not that big, people wouldnt complain too much.

And seriously, after BSC, i’m more excited to see him in REAL. I means, the character was very contrasting with each other. He is continues to break his role after role with very different character. So proud of him. Four more episode left,  i surely will miss BSC so much. >.<

Me four, except I'm loving the drama for what it is, an ongoing experiment... 

Producer - Baek Sueng Chan GIFs

tumblr_npjwvt8QE21qclcl2o1_500.gif

tumblr_npjwvt8QE21qclcl2o3_500.gif

tumblr_npjwvt8QE21qclcl2o2_500.gif

cr: VVSTARVN via Tumblr

Producer Ep 8 - Baek Sueng Chan Screenshots

tumblr_npjtbmnuF81qclcl2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npjtbmnuF81qclcl2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_npjtbmnuF81qclcl2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_npjtbmnuF81qclcl2o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_npjtbmnuF81qclcl2o4_1280.jpg

cr: VVSTARVN via Tumblr

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun Updates: 150607-150608

Please help stop rumors and Repost this.  Thank you B)

Kim Soo Hyun Update:150608 

11379221_833769470005332_1149836762_n.jp
cr: kimsoohyun.th via Instagram

Kim Soo Hyun Fan Art 150607
6b1f2a11gw1esvpnj6gcrj20jx0ddgqz.jpg
cr: Chen_Lou via Weibo
Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 4

Good morning iKstars sisters~^^

KBS WEIBO update! Baek Seung Chan's hidden talent: good in singing and playing football. Actually it's Kim Soo Hyun who has hidden talent :P

CG8BGgeU8AA0_Dr.jpg

TAKI cocktail weibo update

CG8PbqoVIAAggUZ.jpg

• Like 7

Anneyeong!

I was on a vacation and just read the news about Soo hyun and Dara and I was got so shocked. For one, this is the first time in a long time that Soo hyun is on a dating scandal. The last one I heard was about him and Yoona and also Eun jung of T-ara. Well at least with Yoona, I saw a picture of them once together with other SNSD members and if I remember it right there was a rumor they met through Taecyon who allegedly was dating Jessica at that time and would let Soo hyun tag along on their dates and Jessica would come with Yoona. With Eun jung, Soo hyun was pretty close with his Dream High co stars and also they had worked together for a PONY CF so I understand where the rumors where coming from... Although Dara did some cameos in both MLFTS and The Producers but still it was  asurprise that such a thing exist... I have no qualms if Soo hyun did have a gf in real life...I want him to have a happy life and I want him to enjoy his life as normal as he can... It really is hard for a celebrity like him to have a normal life given his status but I think he's one of those celebrities who value his privacy more and try to be normal as anyone else...

As for the Producers, I am loving the episodes more and more and the ending of episode 8 was daebak...LOL if I could only drag the days and hope Friday will come tomorrow...Am I the only one thinking that maybe he's started to feel something for Cindy too? or it's just me?

• Like 2

[!] Keyeast w Chinese game developer + PandaKorea will release mobile Kim Soo Hyun's game at the end of the year. source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/548741#cb <via stars88jo>

Kim Soo Hyun is so popular in China! Daebak! People in China love everything about him. ^^

@KSH_NoonaFan that rumor about KSH-Dara in relationship..Glad that someone confirmed that it's not true. I hope Soohyun didn't get annoyed by this rumor. :phew:

BSC's cute expression collection :wub:

11325890_400804956783505_761955506_n.jpg

mistersoohyun IG

• Like 7

Cindy's manager and KSH have acted together before right? In Kimchi Cheese Smile. I really love their bromance in that sitcom. They are so funny together. I wish they could show us their bromance again.. haha. But here is my favourite video of them dancing together..

Edited by DaniaQ
  • Like 3

Anneyeong!

I was on a vacation and just read the news about Soo hyun and Dara and I was got so shocked. For one, this is the first time in a long time that Soo hyun is on a dating scandal. The last one I heard was about him and Yoona and also Eun jung of T-ara. Well at least with Yoona, I saw a picture of them once together with other SNSD members and if I remember it right there was a rumor they met through Taecyon who allegedly was dating Jessica at that time and would let Soo hyun tag along on their dates and Jessica would come with Yoona. With Eun jung, Soo hyun was pretty close with his Dream High co stars and also they had worked together for a PONY CF so I understand where the rumors where coming from... Although Dara did some cameos in both MLFTS and The Producers but still it was  asurprise that such a thing exist... I have no qualms if Soo hyun did have a gf in real life...I want him to have a happy life and I want him to enjoy his life as normal as he can... It really is hard for a celebrity like him to have a normal life given his status but I think he's one of those celebrities who value his privacy more and try to be normal as anyone else...

As for the Producers, I am loving the episodes more and more and the ending of episode 8 was daebak...LOL if I could only drag the days and hope Friday will come tomorrow...Am I the only one thinking that maybe he's started to feel something for Cindy too? or it's just me?

@lhynne, yeah, stupid rumors. To think some guy posted it as a joke in some trashy website saying they resemble them etc..., but then deleted his post when the rumor got out of hand, and some idiot wrote it in an article with that as a source. No evidence at all :angry:.

I'm also thinking BSC is starting to think about Cindy... he seems to be the only one that sees through her... eventually pity for her could turn into more :phew:

[!] Keyeast w Chinese game developer + PandaKorea will release mobile Kim Soo Hyun's game at the end of the year. source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/548741#cb <via stars88jo>

Kim Soo Hyun is so popular in China! Daebak! People in China love everything about him. ^^

@KSH_NoonaFan that rumor about KSH-Dara in relationship..Glad that someone confirmed that it's not true. I hope Soohyun didn't get annoyed by this rumor. :phew:

BSC's cute expression collection :wub:

@ilwoo_aein, Yeah to game... we can play with baby ;)

Me too, I never believe in rumors unless there's evidence or confirmations by parties involved.

Poor Baek Seung chan... who to choose?

@lhynne, he'll choose.... ahm... umm... ME! He'll choose NoonaFan :P.

Reel vs Real

005CSmbAgw1est8396j3rg30go0c4kjl.gif

005CSmbAgw1est8510dy2g30b4069npd.gif

cr: @金秀贤深圳粉丝后援会  via weibo

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 6

@lhynne, yeah, stupid rumors. To think some guy posted it as a joke in some trashy website saying they resemble them etc..., but then deleted his post when the rumor got out of hand, and some idiot wrote it in an article with that as a source. No evidence at all :angry:.

I'm also thinking BSC is starting to think about Cindy... he seems to be the only one that sees through her... eventually pity for her could turn into more :phew:

Poor Baek Seung chan... who to choose?

@lhynne, he'll choose.... ahm... umm... ME! He'll choose NoonaFan :P.

​LOL I remember the same thing happened about Yoona and Soo hyun caught dating with a picture... turns out it wasn't Yoona and Soo hyun at all... though the cap looks like Soo hyun's favorite cap so it loos soo familiar 

@KSH_NoonaFan Hehe... I think you have a good chance .... be patient :D I guess we'll find out next week if he does felt something more than pity with her... If he does, the lovelines will be much much clearer

• Like 4