❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Alpha-jG said: i hope no suzy for the next project :) i mean she's ok but please try another one.. at least the actress' level of acting is close with soo hyun or just even..probably Ha Ji Won for an action drama..BUT DEFINITELY not Park Shin Hye chebal!!!! ooopsss sahhhhreee for PSH's fans her, hihihi..one korean actress i never like her acting is her..

Kim Soo-hyun, Jun Ji-hyun's fashion items auctioned off

SEOUL, July 23 (Yonhap) -- Two cherished fashion items donated by Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun, co-stars of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," have been sold in an auction, the event's organizers said Wednesday.

The auction was held on Sunday at Seoul's Dongdaemun Design Plaza, where a special exhibition on the drama is under way. Some 200 overseas fans of the drama and journalists from Chinese news media attended the auction, they said.

credit : Yonhap News

I am supposed to study now but I saw all these congrats message from y'all.You guys did it without me?So I am writing my own congrats message here (if it is okay with y'all) hahah
Um.. Soo Hyun ah-It only has been few months since I became your fan but so many things happened in my life because of you.gosh I don't even know what to say. I only have math formulas in my head right now.um...anyway...Things may get hard on you and may seem like there are on your way, but we will always love you and always be with you no matter what.Happy 7th debut anniversary!!! 
2139424153CEDA6E3BC1A8
(I am sorry about reusing this photo. I don't have anything else to post here :D)
I gotta go study nowits my last day tomorrow!!I am gonna watch moon embracing the sun on Friday woohoo!! 

Guest jt1023ksh

karenk said: I am supposed to study now but I saw all these congrats message from y'all.You guys did it without me?So I am writing my own congrats message here (if it is okay with y'all) hahah
Um.. Soo Hyun ah-It only has been few months since I became your fan but so many things happened in my life because of you.gosh I don't even know what to say. I only have math formulas in my head right now.um...anyway...Things may get hard on you and may seem like there are on your way, but we will always love you and always be with you no matter what.Happy 7th debut anniversary!!! 

(I am sorry about reusing this photo. I don't have anything else to post here :D)
I gotta go study nowits my last day tomorrow!!I am gonna watch moon embracing the sun on Friday woohoo!! 

itemprop="name"5 new K-Dramas that are perfect to get your friends addicted to

by Gina Badra on Wed, Jul 23, 2014

If you've been struggling to find ways to get your friends into Korean dramas, or just Asian dramas in general, fear no more! These K-Dramas provide everything from romantic comedy to science fiction. I'm sure many of you have already watched at least some of these dramas, but if you haven't, you should consider marathoning them with some of your friends! This will probably end up succeeding in getting them into Korean dramas, at least a little bit. So next time your friends have a sleepover, bring out the junk food and put on a K-Drama for all to enjoy! Here are 5 new shows you can start with:

1) My Love From Another Star

Screen_Shot_2014-07-22_at_2.50.44_PM.png

People all over the world were bewitched by this show about a 400 year old alien who falls in love with a modern-day Hallyu actress. If you haven't already watched it, you can be sure that both you and your friends will love it!

read more from Here

Guest DianaC

Uh.. here to share tt I actually dreamt abt JJH & KSH last night!

I boarded a bus and sat d last seat and saw KSH & JJH waving goodbye/hi to people on the bus (they didnt board d bus but their crew members did ?!?) ..

I waved frantically to get his attention. And managed to get his eye contact. Omg! And he say 你好 (hi) (in Cantonese) and d bus left..... thou just a dream.. it was a sweet one! I shall live happily ... :x

Guest iamaryn

This is so cute...tumblr_n96j71QNM91tyc8iso1_1280.jpg
Source: http://stars88jo.tumblr.com/post/92655090078/7thyearwithkimsoohyun-kimsoohyun-2009-2014-cr
P.S. Don't forget to vote everyone especially on Nate..We're already halfway through,let's fight to the end... :)

Guest iamaryn

dramafan888 said: swingbaby said: [News tidbits on Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Jin Se Yeon wishes to collaborate with Kim Soo Hyun the most Shared by: @miss-橘子 on Weibo And here’s the translation: The actors that actress Jin Se Yeon (the female lead from the drama ‘Doctor Stranger’) wishes to collaborate with the most are Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki, especially senior Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I’ve often heard about him from friends who are attending the same classes as him. He’s such a funny person! If we can film together in the future, it will definitely be interesting.” When asked about her favourite work of Kim Soo Hyun, she replied, “I’ve got the deepest impression of Professor Do from the recent drama ‘My Love From Another Star’. Therefore, if Professor Do is present, I’ll definitely be extremely attentive during lessons.” Cr:ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com Who wouldnt want to work with him??? Is she from bridal mask??