❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest TanyaN

Nice coffee ice water purifier Chung Ho, Kim Soo-hyun effect on the taste and hygiene 'strong sales'Chung Ho a nice release on the last bend 'cafe' coffee ice water purifier 20 days the last 20 days been sold 1,500 units said. Chung Ho-standing ice water purifier Nice average monthly sales of 4,200 units in the figure is approaching 36%
Coffee ice water purifier Chung Ho Hui nice cafe `s` only two months, thanks to strong sales of stand-up has sold more than 6,000 ice water purifier.
Actor Kim Soo-hyun to appoint Mr. exclusive model spur China also plans to enter.

Chung Ho, the new site now offers an iced coffee in a nice water purifier 'Hui Cafe' launched to commemorate various events have been conducted. First 'bent cafe' CF watching a video shot leaves a short quiz or authorized the lottery to participate in the event "Kim Soo-hyun 'sign is contained in the image and function of insulated mugs and tumblers presented through a lottery.

The duration of the event on July 31 of the same year, without a separate login jimyeo their SNS accounts can participate easily. Announcement of the winner on August 12, can be found on the event page.

Chung Ho, the new site now offers an iced coffee in a nice water purifier 'Hui Cafe' launched to commemorate various events have been conducted. First 'bent cafe' CF watching a video shot leaves a short quiz or authorized the lottery to participate in the event "Kim Soo-hyun 'sign is contained in the image and function of insulated mugs and tumblers presented through a lottery.

The duration of the event on July 31 of the same year, without a separate login jimyeo their SNS accounts can participate easily. Announcement of the winner on August 12, can be found on the event page.

In addition, Chung Ho in July and August, a nice new iced coffee purifier 'Hui Cafe' to customers who install a "Kim Soo-hyun's image and signature mugs filled with the events one by one going to be presented.

iamaryn said: I know I shouldn't be surprised by this because even Soo Hyun's lighter in The Thieves was auctioned for 1 million won but still 2.4 MILLION WON FOR A SWEATER IS A LOT! I mean,isn't it just amazing!!!I'm curious though..which charity are they donating to?The Thieves auction is for children with leukemia, the YWCFTS auction is for....?      

Guest iamaryn

We're still on the actor theme right?? Just gonna post these...
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; background: white;"Kim Yoon Seok praises Kim Soo Hyun, “He is born to be an actor.”
20120620_1340196834_25539300_1.jpg

Actor Kim Yoon Seok praised Kim Soo Hyun by saying that he is born to be an actor for  The Moon That Embraces The Sun.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Late Night TV Entertainment that aired on June 20, the actors of the movie, The Thieves have appeared and held an interview.

When Kim Yoon Seok was asked what he wants to do in his 40s, he revealed, “I want to shoot a movie like Dumb And Dumber with Song Kang Ho. We are determined to show the ultimate dumbness.”

Later on, Kim Soo Hyun who also filmed the movie The Thieves mentioned Kim Yoon Seok’s comment on Yoo Ah In and Jang Keun Suk and asked how he thinks of himself.

Kim Yoon Seok responded: “Kim Soo Hyun is born to be an actor. I first began to watch the seriesThe Moon That Embraces The Sun because my wife likes you, but I realized that you really get absorbed in acting. You are really talented.” Other guests seemed to agree to this comment.

In this broadcast, other actors: Kim Yoon Seok, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hae Sook, and Oh Dal Soo from the movie The Thieves gave an interview and attracted attention.

- - - - - -

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Thieves’” Kim Hye Soo Pinches Kim Soo Hyun’s Cheeks

Kim Soo Hyun does not have a shortage of fans who dote on him, but one senior actress was recently caught on camera showing her affection. Local news media picked up on a photo that circulated online community boards. Titled “Kim Soo Hyun’s Big Sister Kim Hye Soo,” it shows veteran actress Kim Hye Soo pinching Kim Soo Hyun’s cheeks.

The photo only became public, but it was taken behind the scenes while shooting the film“Thieves” on location in Macau, in which the two actors were among the A-list stars on the cast. In the picture, Kim Hye Soo looked like a pleased and proud mother.

Netizens who have seen the photos commented with “Aunt and nephew? They look like so,” “Kim Hye Soo seems to be giving a pleased mommy smile,” and such reactions.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-and-Kim-Hye-Soo.jpg

Guest iamaryn

Another Thieves co-star who loves him (asides from JJH)....

Soo Hyun is really well-loved by his co-stars,old and young alike. No wonder a lot of people wants to work with him...Hope he announces his new project soon.Note that I'm not asking him to film yet since I think he still needs a vacation,I just want KeyEast to announce or even hint a new project for Soo Hyun   

dramafan888

said:

iamaryn

said:

I know I shouldn't be surprised by this because even Soo Hyun's lighter in The Thieves was auctioned for 1 million won but still 2.4 MILLION WON FOR A SWEATER IS A LOT! I mean,isn't it just amazing!!!I'm curious though..which charity are they donating to?The Thieves auction is for children with leukemia, the YWCFTS auction is for....?      

Guest cauchy

iamaryn said: Another Thieves co-star who loves him (asides from JJH)....

Soo Hyun is really well-loved by his co-stars,old and young alike. No wonder a lot of people wants to work with him...Hope he announces his new project soon.Note that I'm not asking him to film yet since I think he still needs a vacation,I just want KeyEast to announce or even hint a new project for Soo Hyun   

Guest Alpha-jG

omo, MY COFFEE tastes a lot better whie reading all these Soo Hyun things.sarangheee SONG SAM DONG/CHONA/DO MIN JOON!!!!!  :x :x :\">

Guest nesqie

Hello everyone!!  Lets start our theme today

'HOT + SEXY' Soo Hyun005Bg1CFgw1ei7sfwb88fg304q04qabr.gif

edit - yeah I know its not his body ........................ I just can't share  O:-)

Guest YangD

The Do Min Joon Diary Part 4

oPu8oY2.jpg

9sUeMcN.jpg

AKYSvVb.jpg
9v3U8Ts.jpg

Xl0pTsx.jpg

Do Min Joon's Translation :

Sourced from Chinese translation : hohoemy@KSHtiebaEnglish translation - iKstars : jt1023ksh and Nesqiepic edited by Yang d
Please give full credit. Do not re-edit.