❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jt1023ksh

Dear iKstars,

That's it for now. Please come back at 7pm KST to read our iKstars group letter and watch our MV to wrap up our celebration event! In the meantime, please feel free to share with us your thoughts/pics/videos related to *Kim Soo Hyun's 7th Year Debut Anniversary* from now to 7pm.

Thank you so much for allowing us to take up the forum space for almost 2 hours!!!!

Hope you've enjoyed reading the sharings so far!!!

Cheers
:x :x :x

Guest MaiA1430293719

Bc i have been so busy lately,i already forgot to send my congrat message :((.Oh well, just ignore my crappy editing skills !!! I just wanted to do something to celebrate my lovely guy's 7th debut anniversary.

Anyway ...Congrats to Oppa

U have made us all proud <3. Keep up the good work! Ur dedication and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements :)

tumblr_n969geZaan1tvgecto1_500.jpg

Guest Alpha-jG

very nice effort, i commend you all who made the IKSTAR messages..all those thoughtful words brought mist to my eyes :) yes, may success follow our SOO HYUN's path in the coming years...i'm trying to be happy since it's a joyful celebration and not pissed because of NATE lols..CHEERS EVERYONE!!!  :-* :-* :-*

Guest MaiA1430293719

Oppa,I wish u all the best for ur future.

U truly deserve the success w/such efforts u've made .Keep up the good work. Congratulations again! !!

tumblr_n969g84iX81tvgecto1_500.jpg

My baby is so young here...it's crazyyyyy!!! Still cute though!  :D:D:D Ohhh...how the time flies...

This is Kim Soo Hyun's reenactment actor days. He looks very young, but can notify with his voice. This episode's title is 'Coins in my Stomach'. After one guy learned how to drink alcohol, he fell in love. And one day, he swallowed 16 coins as drunkenness. TV Scoop Surprising World 20031028
cr: TV-People

[News tidbits on Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Jin Se Yeon wishes to collaborate with Kim Soo Hyun the most

Shared by: @miss-橘子 on Weibo

And here’s the translation:

The actors that actress Jin Se Yeon (the female lead from the drama ‘Doctor Stranger’) wishes to collaborate with the most are Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki, especially senior Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I’ve often heard about him from friends who are attending the same classes as him. He’s such a funny person! If we can film together in the future, it will definitely be interesting.” When asked about her favourite work of Kim Soo Hyun, she replied, “I’ve got the deepest impression of Professor Do from the recent drama ‘My Love From Another Star’. Therefore, if Professor Do is present, I’ll definitely be extremely attentive during lessons.”

Cr:ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com

Who wouldnt want to work with him???

Is she from bridal mask??

Pics of Kim Soo Hyun in a magazine ‘Vogue Japan’ - June 2013 + a brief translation

Here’s a translation based on the translation from Japanese to Chinese by @kiki_tokyo_KSH on Weibo:

When Soo Hyun was asked about how he spent his times with his friends, he said, “I’m an ordinary guy who is the kind who can chat endlessly with my friends with just a cup of coffee and do not think that chatting is a girl’s exclusive right. Among guys, we can also talk a lot.” (laughs)

Pics credit: @kiki_tokyo_KSH on Weibo

Cr:ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com

Believe in me baby. Sometimes boys talk more than girls.

Guest Alpha-jG

swingbaby said: [News tidbits on Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Jin Se Yeon wishes to collaborate with Kim Soo Hyun the most Shared by: @miss-橘子 on Weibo And here’s the translation: The actors that actress Jin Se Yeon (the female lead from the drama ‘Doctor Stranger’) wishes to collaborate with the most are Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki, especially senior Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I’ve often heard about him from friends who are attending the same classes as him. He’s such a funny person! If we can film together in the future, it will definitely be interesting.” When asked about her favourite work of Kim Soo Hyun, she replied, “I’ve got the deepest impression of Professor Do from the recent drama ‘My Love From Another Star’. Therefore, if Professor Do is present, I’ll definitely be extremely attentive during lessons.” Cr:ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com Who wouldnt want to work with him??? Is she from bridal mask??

Guest TanyaN

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30018/20140723/imagine-your-korea-with-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-and-big-bang
If watching k-dramas has inspired you to visit Korea, you're not alone. It inspires some fans to visit the Korean sites of their favorite dramas.
For example, popular Chinese actress Jiang Xin enjoyed watching the drama "You Who Came From The Stars" so much that she visited Korea and relived some of the scenes.
She visited Jangsa Island's marine park and N. Seoul Tower where the characters played by Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun had their drama dates. She also went to Myeong-dong and shopped for fashion and make-up that Jun Ji Hyun's Hallyu star wore in the drama.
If dramas have inspired a similar trip in your imagination a new contest could win you a vacation there. The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) campaign, "To:ur Imagination" offers a look into the Korean vacations of international celebrities and an opportunity to win one of eight excursions to the country this fall

@Alpha-jG n @

swingbaby

Yes chingus. she is from bridal mask as female lead and also has romantic line with the male lead,Joo won but she died in the end after they married (from the drama of bridal mask). Recently she acted alongside with Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra n Park Hae Jin on the drama Doctor Stranger. Doctor Stranger has a good rating also but I don't like the ending. @Alpha-jG I think the same with u, many people still mention about mlfts. this drama is still popular until now. yup, I can't count how many times I rewatch this drama :D

Guest TanyaN

4nn1987 said: @Alpha-jG n @ swingbaby Yes chingus. she is from bridal mask as female lead and also has romantic line with the male lead,Joo won but she died in the end after they married (from the drama of bridal mask). Recently she acted alongside with Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra n Park Hae Jin on the drama Doctor Stranger. Doctor Stranger has a good rating also but I don't like the ending. @Alpha-jG I think the same with u, many people still mention about mlfts. this drama is still popular until now. yup, I can't count how many times I rewatch this drama :D

@TanyaN honestly I'm not following her drama. I like to watch action drama so I watch bridal mask then I know her, she acts also with kim hyun joong in IG, n that's the second time I watch her acting in drama. yup, she still need more projects n choose the different character to improve her acting if she wants to act alongside with KSH. The level acting of KSH is SUUPER DUUPER on the top. See how he acted among idols in DH (although he's an actor but he can dance n singing very well), in TMETS he is shining among his seniors, and in MLFTS everyone praised his good manner and his talent in acting, he is well known as a cheerful person in real life but can be a serious version of Prof.Do when camera is roll on. So, it's natural many actress want to act with him. But,don't worry chingu. KSH is clever when he chooses his new project. he won't do the non high quality project n of course he'll see whom he act with. But, chingu KSH is so kind. In DH he said he act good so he can help his co star,suzy to get audiences attention for her act. we know how well he helps suzy in acting. yup, uri KSH this kind of person. so, that's why IKStars, K-moon,yukaris proud with him, and loyal fans of him ;):D

Guest Alpha-jG

i hope no suzy for the next project :) i mean she's ok but please try another one.. at least the actress' level of acting is close with soo hyun or just even..probably Ha Ji Won for an action drama..BUT DEFINITELY not Park Shin Hye chebal!!!! ooopsss sahhhhreee for PSH's fans her, hihihi..one korean actress i never like her acting is her..

swingbaby said: [News tidbits on Kim Soo Hyun] Actress Jin Se Yeon wishes to collaborate with Kim Soo Hyun the most Shared by: @miss-橘子 on Weibo And here’s the translation: The actors that actress Jin Se Yeon (the female lead from the drama ‘Doctor Stranger’) wishes to collaborate with the most are Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki, especially senior Kim Soo Hyun. She said, “I’ve often heard about him from friends who are attending the same classes as him. He’s such a funny person! If we can film together in the future, it will definitely be interesting.” When asked about her favourite work of Kim Soo Hyun, she replied, “I’ve got the deepest impression of Professor Do from the recent drama ‘My Love From Another Star’. Therefore, if Professor Do is present, I’ll definitely be extremely attentive during lessons.” Cr:ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com Who wouldnt want to work with him??? Is she from bridal mask??

Guest Man KwongW

i hope no suzy for the next project

:)

i mean she's ok but please try another one.. at least the actress' level of acting is close with soo hyun or just even..probably Ha Ji Won for an action drama..BUT DEFINITELY not Park Shin Hye chebal!!!! ooopsss sahhhhreee for PSH's fans her, hihihi..one korean actress i never like her acting is her..

@@@@@

Same here! I don't like PSH acting either