❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Happy 7th year debut anniversary baby!!!! I love you to the moon and back. I hope to enjoy the same celebration with you for many years to come. We, iKstars will always stay by your side and always be a strong foundation for you to keep on growing as the actor you want to be. You'll see success every steps you take and we'll be there to celebrate and cheer you on. Trust in yourself, keep doing your best and the stars will forever be yours. iKstars fighting!!!! :x :x :x

Guest lea1602

MEDIA PICS KIM SOO HYUN FOR SAMSONITE RED CF FILMING
BtThXhBCcAAm_rU.jpg:largeBtThXsbCMAAyVOS.jpg:large

BtThXtVCIAE_BwQ.jpg:large
BtThXgeCcAABl5b.jpg:large

BtThf4sCIAEWWSJ.jpg:large
BtThfxmCAAAOGNj.jpg:large
BtThf4cCAAAnozl.jpg:large
BtThf5SCcAEVdMJ.jpg:large
BtThwOlCcAEIYuA.jpg:large
BtThwLMCQAA6TOF.jpg:large
BtThv7mCUAI9Mc4.jpg:large
BtTh5TkCAAAU0zQ.jpg:large
BtTh5RACMAAcU38.jpg:large
BtTh5MPCcAAHF6T.jpg:large
cr. as tagged

BABY LOOKS SO HOT AND SEXY IN THESE PICS... 
:x :x :x

thank you for you guys all hard work and those event, made congratulations message template, do min joon's dairy, engsubbed video . You guys are amazing. :x @verona your video made me cry like a river. Bravo!!! Applause for you. Glad to be a member of iKstars family. Baby has the most warm, hardworking, and Oh sometimes the most crazy fans but crazy means cute way.

I remember when i know this thread for the first time. That time it was in 60 page. There was a few active fans. They've been active until now too. Im just so happy that our family is getting bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger. Thank you for all members who update his info, pic, video, and supporting him. Lets celebrate more anniversary with him.

FIGHTING GUYS!!!!

Guest jt1023ksh

Hi iKstars,

Congratulations! We have all accomplished a lot for today's celebration with our baby Soo-Hyun! Thank you everyone for contributing - pictures, articles, videos, sharings. I know we are all tired but happy. I'm so blessed to be part of this awesome family! May we all grow stronger and closer together for the next 7, 17, 27... years supporting our beloved KIM SOO HYUN!

There are still days away before the SDA voting cutoff date. Everyone please work harder on getting your accounts and vote like crazy! Just like Paeksang, we can make it happen too!

:x :x :x

Guest TanyaN

I post congrat messages.on my facebook, and some friends in here said this is my my, wow  the word is small, we all know we love soo hyun so keep loving in him till the end.

Guest 2hyunforever

I also want to thank everyone who had been here everyday posting on every theme and especially today I was so happy seeing each and every one of your congratulatory messages :D Let's all hope from bottom of our hearts that our baby would see this <3

Thank you very much for everyone who made templates for messages and for putting sucg an effort to it

Video is daebak!!! I cried and cried!! Simply daebak!! Awesome and great work!!

DMJ's diary is so sweet and nice!! Enjoyed it as well!!

Today is a memorable day and thank you all iKstars, this whole big family for being so awesome!! Love you all my friends!! <3

Guest TanyaN

10483732_504904206309477_68591147428534610569093_504904242976140_665132252259616
10927_504904259642805_645150984622028981
While the Frontliner Blue Girls are busy in Seoul, the rest of the Blue Girls in Hong Kong are also busy partying and celebrating on this special day! Lots of games, prizes, souvenirs, and lots more! Lets celebrate this meaningful day together!
cre. as tag

Guest TanyaN

"Kim Soo Hyun 7th Anniversary of Debut Supporting Video - Hong Kong Highlight" Almost 50 Kmoon from Hong Kong have filmed this video under 33 Degrees of High temperature, Other than Celebrating Soo Hyun's 7th anniversary of his entertainment Career, we Would Also like to Cheer and Show Our Support to him! Our Frontliner Blue Girls will Pass this video to Keyeast in person today, we could wish Soo Hyun and Support Feel the love from all the fans in Hong Kong!
Play Video
https://www.facebook.com/kmoon.hk?hc_location=timeline
i hope our message will go to soo hyun too

Guest TanyaN

"Jin Xiuxian the seventh anniversary of his debut should aid material - Keyeast mind tree" Keyeast finally reached the front of the Blue Girl, also a member of our group photo, cartoon logo, as well as 724kg rice flower photographs hung all the trees of the mind! Kmoon who find yourself? "Kim Soo Hyun 7th Anniversary of Debut Supporting Gift - Wishing Tree at Keyeast" ! Our Frontliner Keyeast Blue Girls have arrived, and have Hung up Our group photos, cartoon logo, and the photo of the Rice Wreath to the wishing Tree Kmoon, are you able to find yourself?
10569049_504792929653938_357783237923552
10489909_504792949653936_415594328204363
10561622_504792976320600_518060269515765
cre.as tag

Guest TanyaN

>Thanks to iKstars - @yangd for putting the mv together

@ nesqie, what the name of the songs, is match with the video so well, thank you.