❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I think this havent post here before.

We interpret what Korean superstar Kim Soo-hyun has to say

By HON JING YI

PUBLISHED: 11:40 AM, APRIL 28, 2014

SINGAPORE — Korean megastar Kim Soo-hyun is not a real person.

I mean, how could anybody be that humble, that sweet and that adorable?

At his 2014 Kim Soo Hyun Asia Tour 1st Memories in Singapore fan meet at the Singapore Expo last night, the 26-year-old serenaded his 2,800-strong audience with four songs, teased his fans endlessly with harmless jokes, and gamely posed for photographs with more than a dozen lucky fans — including, erm, one middle-aged man.

Heck, the actor, who recently starred in the sensationally popular drama series My Love From The Star even cried with his fans at the end of his fan meet.

Which leads us to believe that maybe, his interpreter might have made him sound much nicer than he really was.

So our Korean may be a little rusty. But we believe we understood him just fine.

HE SAYS: “This is my second time in Singapore. The last time I visited was three years ago, and it was really different.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “Last time I was here, I had chilli crabs. I want my chilli crabs. Where are my chilli crabs?”

HE SAYS, ABOUT HIS ONSCREEN CRYING FACE: “My face gets crumpled. It’s not beautiful, not at all. Thanks to all of you for liking my character. That’s why you found him beautiful.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “Yeah, I’m gorgeous.”

HE SAYS: “I hope to show more of myself and not my characters in my dramas.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “Stop calling me Do Manager. I am not a 400-year-old alien with super powers and impenetrable bangs.”

HE SAYS, WHEN ASKED IF HE WATCHES HIS OLD SHOWS: “I am very embarrassed, so when I watch my old shows in sequence, I blush and it doesn’t feel good.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “I have better things to do than to watch my shows every day, y’all.”

HE SAYS, AFTER FANS WANT TO SEE HIM WEAR NOTHING: “Singapore is a hot country.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “Singapore is a hot country. Wait, why are you getting so excited?”

HE SAYS: “I don’t bring a lot of luggage around. Maybe 30 pieces of underwear. That is all I bring.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “There is really nothing interesting in my luggage so here’s an answer that is not true, but that will make you laugh.”

HE SAYS, TO HIS FANS: “Don’t look so serious, you’re not here to learn!”

OUR TRANSLATION: “Yeah, I am bored too. Where are my chilli crabs?”

HE SAYS, WHEN ASKED WHAT SUPERPOWER HE WOULD LIKE: “A dangerous thought just flashed in my mind. Like (my character in My Love From The Star) Do Min Joon, I would really like to live for 400 years.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “I am trying to think of an original answer to your unoriginal question and this is the best I can do.”

HE SAYS, CRYING: “It means a lot to me that you are giving me so much energy and so much to work for.”

OUR TRANSLATION: “You are all giving me so much money I can’t help but cry every time I think about my bank account.”

Cr: http://m.todayonline.com/entertainment/celebrity/kim-soo-hyun-translation

:)) its funny

Guest EnnairamA

@austsquall‌ , did you send yoir analysis to SDA? =D> This kind of thing is really annoying. But, the world is really unfair and those cunning and wise survive. Well, we must do something about it. I LMH but because of his fans's tricks to manipulate these sort of things, I am startingg to hate him.

Guest iamaryn

@austsquall I heard of this before and even saw SIDA's reply to the complaints which in my opinion is somewhat standard but if you have evidences I suggest you should still send it to SIDA, I believe there are certain people here who help you with the letter. As for everyone, I just hope that this "happening" won't discourage any more of KSH's fans from voting because I've seen some fans on FB get discouraged and it's exactly the thing I feared of. So I hope everyone's hearts are still strong and not be lead by emotional distractions. I know we can win it so please..please keep on voting..We'll be seeing Soo Hyun smiling on that red carpet and watch him go up and down the stage getting his awards right?       

Guest Alpha-jG

@sunnyco oh my goodness, u nailed it..just awesome and insightful but i need to press only one reaction to that, lols..why? is it time for ranting now? lols..i kept commenting on the SIDA page together with many Kim Soo Hyun's fans but I don't know if the concerned people are having their review also regarding the issue. Honestly, I find some other actor's fans already pathetic to resort with such measure. I had a first hand on how they blindly see and defend what's going on with their idol. He is still on top but realistically, he is behind our dear Soo Hyun, just like those factual questions asked above. Now, some of them are in denial and and couldn't perceived those truths. Yes I hope all Kim Soo Hyun fans won't lose hope and keep voting despite what's happening now. We're dropping too in Soompi, but still we'll keep on. I keep on saying, its some of the fans who are trying to rip off the honor and pride from their idol if the cheating will continue.

Guest ReverieB

I keep voting in Soompi and realized I didn't Like their page today. Just wondering if my previous votes will be counted?

[Translated] Coca Cola Company has released their 2014 second quarter and first half year earnings. The company’s second quarter increases by 3 percent of global business, and soft drinks business achieved by 2% growth.

Coca Cola China achieved business growth in the second quarter by 9%, which 10% increase from soft drinks business. Kim Soo Hyun announced his endorsement with Coca Cola China for soft drinks in the second quarter of this year.

(The Kim Soo Hyun effect ^^)

Cr: Chinese news from @紫沫飘灵 of weibo

Cr: stars88jo

DAEBAK BABY!!!!