❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun sits down with “People” magazine

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun drew the attention of People Magazine as he was announced to be one of the guests to attend KCON LA 2015.

The short interview was enough for old and new fans to learn more about the actor’s personal life and reasons for acting.

Due to Kim Soo Hyun’s high demand and busy schedule in Korea, he shared, “I haven’t had many chances to meet American fans in person,” and, “I’m so happy and excited to see them at KCON 2015.”

During the interview, Kim Soo Hyun revealed that he was shy growing up which is the reason why he considered becoming an actor. As a shy child, Kim Soo Hyun said, “My mom recommended acting [classes] to me. Acting in a play, I felt like a different person.” The “ecstatic” rush Kim Soo Hyun felt from the audiences’ applause confirmed his feelings and he said, “I knew I wanted to be an actor.”

Kim Soo Hyun shared that he likes to stay active or practice his acting when he has a free day in his schedule. He claimed, “I usually play sports like bowling and badminton with my friends.” He goes on to say that “Having a relaxing time with my favorite people is the best day off.” Regarding his acting skills, Kim Soo Hyun humbly stated, “To be honest, I still have a lot to learn as an actor … I feel excited when I’m acting and want to go far as an actor.”

In another portion of the interview, Kim Soo Hyun mentioned American actors he would like to work with and admired. If he had to choose a co-star, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I’ve wanted to work with Gwyneth Paltrow for a long time … She is very talented and attractive!” And after watching Django Unchained, Kim Soo Hyun was drawn to Christoph Waltz. Kim Soo Hyun described Christoph Waltz’s acting in the movie as, “humming a melody the entire movie,” and “After I saw the movie, I’ve wanted to act like him.”

Netizens familiar and unfamiliar with Kim Soo Hyun left positive comments regarding his acting skills and good looks, while some netizens left negative comments solely based on his appearance.

Source: People Magazine / Koreaboo

• Like 4

Hi guys~ it's been a while~ :D:D

Here is the engsubs for the first part of baby's interview in Stars from Korea

Sorry, I'm so slow. 2nd part will come someeeee time laterrrrr~ no promise hehehe

enjoy~

Edited by freaksworld
  • Like 10

5 South Korean celebrity couples who would probably clash on a real life

date

Korean celebrities are admitting to new relationships every few months in Hallyuwood this year! While fans mend their broken hearts, they can't help but also support their stars' great choices in mates. But what happens when the famous couple just doesn't seem right for each other? Here are 5 couples who probably wouldn't hit it off if they did start dating for real.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Mi Sook

dfcc0d6b-05ee-4e42-9f66-ce5587878db3.png

They are both gorgeous and talented actors. The pair may excel in the same line of work, but I could not imagine this May-December romance actually happening with their 28-year age gap. Plus, the You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin actress started working before the My Love From Another Star actor was even born! I'm guessing she could actually be his acting mentor since she started in 1980.

source : dramafever

• Like 1

Who are the top 5 most popular Korean celebrity CF models in China?
August 5, 2015

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2015/08/af_org/EXO-YoonA-Siwon-Kim-Soo-Hyun-Gary_1438749968_af_org.jpg

It's a known fact that China is all about the Hallyu wave, but which Korean CF models are the most popular in China? Turns out, the results are fairly similar to who is the most popular in the homeland!

There was a survey that went on from July 10 to 31, titled 'A Survey on which Korean CF Models are the Most Loved in China'.

The results were released recently, and the poll had a ridiculously high total number of 2,830,805 votes! Nearly half of the votes, 1,228,997 votes to be exact, went to actor Kim Soo Hyun!

Second place went to Girls' Generation's YoonA with 796,493 votes, third place was Gary with 219,703 votes, fourth was Super Junior's Siwon with 193,993 votes and fifth was EXO with 128,057 votes!

Congratulations to all of them!

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/who-are-the-top-5-most-popular-korean-celebrity-cf-models-in-china

@ilwoo_aein, You're welcome  :D

• Like 6

Who are the top 5 most popular Korean celebrity CF models in China?
August 5, 2015

It's a known fact that China is all about the Hallyu wave, but which Korean CF models are the most popular in China? Turns out, the results are fairly similar to who is the most popular in the homeland!

There was a survey that went on from July 10 to 31, titled 'A Survey on which Korean CF Models are the Most Loved in China'.

The results were released recently, and the poll had a ridiculously high total number of 2,830,805 votes! Nearly half of the votes, 1,228,997 votes to be exact, went to actor Kim Soo Hyun!

Second place went to Girls' Generation's YoonA with 796,493 votes, third place was Gary with 219,703 votes, fourth was Super Junior's Siwon with 193,993 votes and fifth was EXO with 128,057 votes!

Congratulations to all of them!

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/who-are-the-top-5-most-popular-korean-celebrity-cf-models-in-china

@ilwoo_aein, You're welcome  :D

Hi, thanks for sharing this. No offense meant, but for me the only credible name in the list is KSH. Honestly, there are some who should be included in here but they're not on the list.  I suggest they need to do more research first. I'm gonna go crazy seeing the list. I'm kind of surprise for some reason.....:P

• Like 4

@dramafan888, those black and white pics.....i melt with them.   :D

Kim Soo Hyun will hold a "Producers" event in Japan
translated by Pechumori

20150806000031_0.jpg

Due to the hot support of Japanese fans, actor Kim Soo Hyun will hold a promotional event for the drama "Producers" in Japan.

Kim Soo Hyun, who secured his position as a Hallyu star in "You who came from the stars",  once again enjoyed the popularity syndrome through the "Producers" and will hold a special meeting with the local fans on the 7th and 9th in Tokyo and Osaka.

This event is in preparation prior to the airing of the drama "Producers" in Japan this October. Kim Soo Hyun will spend time with a total of 5,000 fans for two days in the Tokyo Mielparque Hall and in the Osaka Orix theater.

Since the establishment of the official fans club in Japan in 2013, Kim Soo Hyun aims to maintain a steady communication with the fans. Thus, plans were made to have an intimate time with the fans through a variety of programs and an in-depth talk related to the "Producers".

After "You who came from the stars" it has been a year since he held an event to meet his fans in seven countries in Asia, including Japan.

Officials of the Japan Digital Adventure said that "Kim Soo Hyun's popularity is growing in Japan. We realized the hot interest of local fans for him, when his tickets were all sold out in an instant."

It was confirmed that Kim Soo Hyun's next work will be the movie "Real" which plans to start shooting this second half of the year.

credit: http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20150806000149

• Like 4

Five Things We Learned About 'Producer' And 'My Love From The Star' During KCON LA

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 05, 2015 04:03 PM EDT

•  

Kim Soo Hyun was a hit on the KCON LA red carpet.

(Photo : Javier Alejandro Rodriguez for KDramaStars)

Korean drama was well represented on Day 3 of KCON LA, which included an appearance by Kim Soo Hyun and a panel featuring screenwriter Park Ji Eun. During the panel, international K-Drama fans were presented with the unique opportunity to gain insight into the creative process of the "Producer" and "My Love from the Star" writer. Sponsored by Korean Creative Content (KOCCA), the All About K-Drama workshop also featured "City Hunter" and "Doctor Stranger" director Jin Hyuk. 

Writer Park Ji Eun and director Jin Hyuk were present for a panel at KCON LA.
(Photo : Jean Libert for KDramaStars )

Throughout the workshop, Park Ji Eun weighed in on the possibility of sequels to her most popular series and provided feedback regarding her casting process. 

Here are five of the most significant things audience members learned about "Producer" and "My Love from the Star" during KCON LA. 

1. Emma Stone could be the ideal actress to portray Jun Ji Hyun's role in the American adaptation of "My Love from the Star." 

Park Ji Eun said that she would cast Emma Stone as the leading lady in the American adaptation of "My Love from the Star." Audience members provided their resounding approval for the actress, who recently expressed her love for Korean pop, during an appearance on TBS', "Conan O'Brien Show."

2. Park Ji Eun creates characters with specific actors and actresses in mind. 

She thought of Kim Soo Hyun when created the role of Baek Seung Chan. Park also discussed the 27-year-old Hallyu star's desire to break away from the heroic trappings of "My Love from the Star" to embrace the role of a dorky production rookie. 

3. "Producer" was based on the real-life love story of two KBS producers. 

The screenwriter confirmed that the real-life producer couple served as the source material for "Producer." 

4. There could be a sequel to "My Love from the Star." 

While there are currently no plans to create a sequel to "Producer," Park would consider writing a sequel to "My Love from the Star." However, there could be different cast members. 

5. Park Ji Eun and "Doctor Stranger" director Jin Hyuk are working on a future project.

K-Drama fans in attendance were thrilled to learn that Park Ji Eun and Jin Hyuk are in the preparing to work on a future project.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/92479/20150805/five-things-we-learned-about-producer-and-my-love-from-the-star-during-kcon-la.htm

I still hope for the same cast for YWCFs. i could'nt think of any possible actor and actress who can act as CSY and DMJ...:phew:

The cast is an epic. Chemistry is overloading.  :wub:

Hello~ I haven't visited this thread for one day yet there are so many updates! Thanks guys!

@slakelove I guess all iKstars want to replace her in order to be next to him LOL

@pechumori as always, thanks for the translation.

@AiO thanks for sharing the article.

@dramafan888 i love those black and white pics.

More fan-pics of Soohyun at LAX..Soohyun's bright smile :wub:

CLpLcqnUAAIKLdn.jpg

LOTTE DUTY FREE website update

CLqWl7EWcAAOtqi.jpg

CLqWl6zXAAA8ClI.jpg

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun to meet fans in Japan to promote ‘The Producers’

66307-346238-700x890.jpgKim Soo Hyun

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is set to visit Japan to meet fans, and promote his drama ‘The Producers.’

With ‘The Producers’ set to broadcast in Japan this October, Kim Soo Hyun will be making a visit to meet fans in Tokyo and Osaka on August 7th and 9th respectively to drum up publicity.

More than 5,000 fans are expected to turn up for both promotional events, where Kim Soo Hyun will interact closely with fans.

The promotions marks the first for Kim Soo Hyun after a year, since his promotions for his 2014 drama ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ in 7 Asian countries, and is thus drawing much interest.

An event official said, “Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity in Japan is on the rise, and all tickets for the upcoming events have been sold out. Through the promotions, we hope that the distance between Kim Soo Hyun and his fans can be brought closer.”

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun will soon begin filming for his new movie ‘REAL.’

By: Alvin
Copyright: KpopFighting

• Like 6

Kim Soo Hyun will hold a "Producers" event in Japan
translated by Pechumori

Due to the hot support of Japanese fans, actor Kim Soo Hyun will hold a promotional event for the drama "Producers" in Japan.

Kim Soo Hyun, who secured his position as a Hallyu star in "You who came from the stars",  once again enjoyed the popularity syndrome through the "Producers" and will hold a special meeting with the local fans on the 7th and 9th in Tokyo and Osaka.

This event is in preparation prior to the airing of the drama "Producers" in Japan this October. Kim Soo Hyun will spend time with a total of 5,000 fans for two days in the Tokyo Mielparque Hall and in the Osaka Orix theater.

Since the establishment of the official fans club in Japan in 2013, Kim Soo Hyun aims to maintain a steady communication with the fans. Thus, plans were made to have an intimate time with the fans through a variety of programs and an in-depth talk related to the "Producers".

After "You who came from the stars" it has been a year since he held an event to meet his fans in seven countries in Asia, including Japan.

Officials of the Japan Digital Adventure said that "Kim Soo Hyun's popularity is growing in Japan. We realized the hot interest of local fans for him, when his tickets were all sold out in an instant."

It was confirmed that Kim Soo Hyun's next work will be the movie "Real" which plans to start shooting this second half of the year.

credit: http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20150806000149

Hi pechumori, thanks for sharing this. So NICE that KSH has regularly reached out to his fans in Japan. :P

Kim Soo Hyun, Super Junior, AOA, SISTAR, Block B, and More Walk The Red Carpet.....

Kim Soo Hyun, Super Junior, AOA, SISTAR, Block B, and More Walk The Red Carpet at KCON 2015 LA

Before each concert night at KCON 2015 in LA this past weekend, a special red carpet event was held for the fans and media to meet the stars up close.

Alongside the performing K-Pop artists, actors Kim Soo Hyun, Son Ho Jun, and Daniel Henney also made an appearance at the event.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Soo Hyun, Super Junior, AOA, SISTAR, Block B, and More Walk The Red Carpet at KCON 2015 LA

credit : soompi news

• Like 7