[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya. Still have but he/she uploaded in rayfile.

You need the raysource in order to download.

I spend like 2 days to finish downloading.

Oh manz. no megaupload links.

can u PM me the rayfile link LOL see if my friend can dl it for me and up to megaupload

then i can post it here

Guest perfangel5655

I am so sad the drama is over. After a long time a drama hit all my emotions. It made me cry at 2-3 parts, made me laugh a lot, made me giggle. I haven't giggled for a long time. It was a wonderful drama.

Just to confirm something..the second FULL OST isn't on sale online right? I've been waiting to get the first tgt with this...kinda strange for an OST not to be released after the drama has ended....or it won't be released at all....?

Guest anyala

ooo...the drama is almost finished...

i really love this one...

that's it...am a fan of LSG now..

i've never encountered as versatile and charming as him...mr.voice...u're the best...

g8t plot,casts, great flow, am really loving it...

it's gonna be hard to move on...

help~ btw can anyone recommend other drama as good as this one?

Guest naielofar

help~ btw can anyone recommend other drama as good as this one?

How about 'Thank You'. GHJ in this drama also.

PRESIDENT SEOL IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

Just had to say, dammit.

i totally agree with you.

he's the only character that i don't like in this drama

I just finished watching this drama and i gotta say....it's better than i expected

totally loved it

You need to have boxes of tissues on standby if you watch "Thank You". I first noticed GHJ in this drama and she acted brilliantly as a single mum with a young daughter infected with AIDS. Great acting from the little girl as well.

Im so missing "Pasta" . I told my colleagues- Chinese, Malays and Filipinos to watch this show. And now they are blaming me for their loss of hours in sleep. Even the hubbies are addicted too.

How nice if they do a Pasta2. Hmmm.....how will the Italian team get along with the fired and rehired trio?

Archived