[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest anyala

You need to have boxes of tissues on standby if you watch "Thank You". I first noticed GHJ in this drama and she acted brilliantly as a single mum with a young daughter infected with AIDS. Great acting from the little girl as well.

Im so missing "Pasta" . I told my colleagues- Chinese, Malays and Filipinos to watch this show. And now they are blaming me for their loss of hours in sleep. Even the hubbies are addicted too.

How nice if they do a Pasta2. Hmmm.....how will the Italian team get along with the fired and rehired trio?

yes agree for pasta2... italian team is hot too...phillip!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1kaaa

love this drama. i've been watching it nonstop for the past few days.

does anyone happen to know where i can get Seo Yoo Kyung's ringtone when she

gets text messages? it was in episode 18.

Guest Aelitis

does anyone have the softsubs for ep 20? would be grateful if you could pm me links!

[edit]

hehe. silly me, found it :).

Guest anyala

thank you for sharing ep.20...

finished it yesterday nite...auuu...

i just loved this drama...

i just felt the ending is a bit short... but prob becoz it's so good so it felt short everytime...

au... gonna hard to lettin go... i think this drama will linger longer than other drama...

i've decided not to pursue drama "thank you" starred GHJ... i just cant stand sad ending drama where someone dies in the end... just not kewl...

i prefer a happy ending... thanks anyway for the recommendation...

Guest lilgzl

finished it yesterday nite...auuu...

i just loved this drama...

i just felt the ending is a bit short... but prob becoz it's so good so it felt short everytime...

au... gonna hard to lettin go... i think this drama will linger longer than other drama...

i've decided not to pursue drama "thank you" starred GHJ... i just cant stand sad ending drama where someone dies in the end... just not kewl...

THANK YOU, is one the best korean drama with the best ending...not sure where did you her/read that it has a sad ending? I too don't watch sad ending dramas..you must see Thank You..it worths every minutes.

Back to Pasta.... finished epi 11 last night......I'm catching up..i know..it's very late..but couldn't stop giggling and thinking about them..they look so cute together.

when he confessed to her, that he also likes her..and started kissing her eyes....omg!!! so cute!!!!

can't wait till they both kissing....will they?? hehehe..trying to not read any spoilers..but so hard to resist it ^___^

The ending is not sad. This is the drama which made me first notice GHJ 's brilliant acting....

oooh I've been wanting to watch this for so long! I finally started it today since i'm on spring break and I just finished episode 3 n gotta say I really like it so far ^ ^! ...mm sometimes the way the main chef acts reminds me of the TV show hell's kitchen though hahaha, but it's all good. I really like all the minor characters and people that work in the resturaunt too, they make the atmosphere lively and make the show even more enjoyable to watch xD...just curious was this drama well-recieved in korea?? I though it would be reallly popular here on soompi when I first saw the thread for it >__<

does anyone know the instrumental track that's played usually at the beginning of a new episode or like an important/happy moment...for example for like the first 5 min of episode 9 or beginning of episode 11 (when he confesses)! it's like a guitar (beeping) piece...pretty repetitive..i don't know how to describe it except that it feels uplifting!

Guest weirdsalmonella

i noticed that nobody knew (especially SY) that the chef went (more than once) to look for the makneh to persuade him to return to the kitchen after he left. SY also didn't know that chef gave up the chance of returning to italy. chef told SY that he would have gone to italy if he was SY eventhough he actually rejected his italy job offer. arghh..all his sacrifices went unnoticed?

This is what "unconditional love" means. Chef is an unselfish person who doesn't look for praises for things done.

But he is egoistic. The part when SY told him that it was love at first sight for her. See how his face lighted up when he asked SY "Did you really really fall for me at first sight?"

LSG and GHJ........such good chemistry. Story is well written. No wonder my friends can watch 7-8 episodes in one day!

Guest Alphidius

I've just completed this drama.

One of the best I've watched so far...

The ending is a good one and I can't help but feeling that there should be a sequel... :D

I agree that the two leads have extremely great chemistry.

A must watched drama for this year!

PS: I didn't know Koreans like PDA, in the middle of the road?? :lol:

Guest xxstarlight94xx

Dude I love this drama! The whole plot and the characters too! I love the Italian chefs hot hot hot! Who knew chefs could be so hot kekeke >:)

Guest Seorin

Sad. Currently, only 1 more ppl wants the dvd.

Posted in Baidu thread. Hope there will be more response.

DVD? what dvd?

Omgosh I'm on the Pasta withdrawal too. I'm gonna watch this again very soon, haha~

~~

I'm making gifs!

Here's what I have so far ^^

WARNING: If you haven't seen the last episode yet, the last gif is a spoiler ^.^

bumppasta.gif

pasta1.gif

elevatorkiss.gif

splash.gif

pastakiss1.gif

Guest Seorin

*oops sorry, I wanted to add this to my post above but now I added it as a new post, and I don't know how to delete a post >.< sorry for double post*

i zipped their 5 songs into a zip folder.

they have great songs

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1VFDWCQ

옥상달빛 - Another Day

옥상달빛 - 안녕 (goodbye)

옥상달빛 - 옥상달빛 (lala song)

옥상달빛 - 외롭지 않아 (i am not lonely)

옥상달빛 - 하드코어 인생아 (hot cold life)

The files are corrupted for me :(

Guest ~.Linh.~

DVD? what dvd?

Omgosh I'm on the Pasta withdrawal too. I'm gonna watch this again very soon, haha~

~~

I'm making gifs!

Here's what I have so far ^^

WARNING: If you haven't seen the last episode yet, the last gif is a spoiler ^.^

pastakiss1.gif

awwwwwwww, havent watched the ending yet but i was too curious xD

I think pasta is a very special drama.

Don't you think, too, that it's like each episode has a story to itself? Kudos to the writers, the endings are so great!

Oh i just love it, no words for this lol

Guest run_lola_run

Out of all the PASTA OSTs that have been released, part 5 is my favorite..hehehehe. Also, thanks to whoever posted the Pia song "Oracle" a couple of pages back. I can't stop listening to that song.

I'm so missing Chef, YK, San, and Philip right about now. :blush:

Archived