[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest janineventurina

can anyone explain about the final scene in ep20 where SY was pleading by saying "pasta" but the chef sort of changed the topic of the conversation by repeating the same thing he said to her in the first few ep ("let's date...")? i really don't understand this part. weren't they discussing about whether SY gets to go back to the main line pasta?

I Have A Video With Subtitle :)

Ep 20 Last Scene

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem. I miss out 1 more person also. :P

Hope there will be MORE ppl interested.

I got all sorts of questions ranging from pricing, dvd region, whether is it restricted to Korea or not from the fans.

Actually, not sure whether we should ask Cecelia whether should we spread to local or not.

The number don't seems to progress much.

I think she was asked to get a average number from overseas fans only about the dvd cut.

pricing LOl tell them itz gonna be expensive. the example would be u're beautiful dvd cut = 120usd without shipping.

that the price range loh,

i still dont think we can manage to raise a number of ppl interested similar to u;re beautiful. believe that time when i bought the ur'beautiful dvd they needed about 2k total in number from both korea and overseas

And now for the pASTA dvd - at the moment we only got 45 HAHHAHA

I think she was asked to get a average number from overseas fans only about the dvd cut.

pricing LOl tell them itz gonna be expensive. the example would be u're beautiful dvd cut = 120usd without shipping.

that the price range loh,

i still dont think we can manage to raise a number of ppl interested similar to u;re beautiful. believe that time when i bought the ur'beautiful dvd they needed about 2k total in number from both korea and overseas

And now for the pASTA dvd - at the moment we only got 45 HAHHAHA

My reply is temporary, not sure about price range since everything is not confirmed yet =X

But I've told them to based on 2 Dcut, YAB = 120 & Cityhall = 96, after which I told them

we will only know the price range after they confirmed the production.

Think we need to wait till Japan air it which is April 24th then we can get Japan fans also . HAHA

Now need to ask ppl to spread the news also.

Sad. No one like the drama isit?

My reply is temporary, not sure about price range since everything is not confirmed yet =X

But I've told them to based on 2 Dcut, YAB = 120 & Cityhall = 96, after which I told them

Think we need to wait till Japan air it which is April 24th then we can get Japan fans also . HAHA

HAHAHAh yess!!! japanese fans are the best they buy everything lol

Guest Hanh_Virgo

So, are there soft subs for eps 19 and 20 yet? I can only find through 18. :(

i'm also looking 4 engsub ep19 and 20 but i dont find .

If u have, plz share with me . Thx guy

Guest kotomi

think lots of ppl haven't seen the drama yet.... or don't know about it. I only caught onto it because I didn't have anything else to watch. Then after watching a few episodes I was hooked. The first episode didn't really hook you in as much as YAB.

think lots of ppl haven't seen the drama yet.... or don't know about it. I only caught onto it because I didn't have anything else to watch. Then after watching a few episodes I was hooked. The first episode didn't really hook you in as much as YAB.

Ya. Maybe. Hope more ppl will watch it soon.

Guest cutiepie

Guest woo213

liquidfir, was it from the Section TV News? then I have it to share today :)

Thank you ~

I enjoy PASTA of clips and NG~~

Very happy ~ ~ :lol:

Guest Jaia85

First Monday without Pasta. I'm going through withdrawal already. T____T

thanks for all the links and I hope they do release a DC DVD set. *fingers crossed*

Guest piano_lady

I LOVE PASTA!

I think this is the only drama that I'll watch till the end since Beethoven Virus :P

(Oh...and Wish Upon the Stars too...)

First Monday without Pasta. I'm going through withdrawal already. T____T

thanks for all the links and I hope they do release a DC DVD set. *fingers crossed*

Yea going through withdrawal symptoms by rewatching the full 20 episodes again and again.

and then watching the NGS again and again.

GHJ really laughs alot when she acts with LSK. LOL

LSK is always saying, "whats wrong with u..........." when she NGs.

too bad they are all attached one with a kid and one with a long term bf lol

and as for the dvd - we have to have alot of ppl before anything lol

Guest Moodie

wow finally ive watched the last episode..now i think i miss it already..now i know how everybody feels after watching the finale.. :(

btw,does anyone knows the exact words (in english) of YK when she was talking about her heart is like a fish on a cutting board? :)

hi, please may i know where to find episode 19 and 20 with english subtitle. thank you

Archived