• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest teukiie

I just finished watching Pasta today! To be honest, I didn't want to watch it at first because I heard Lee Sun Gyun's character screams a lot in the drama (and I get easily annoyed..) But, wow, who would have known I'd have fallen in love with his screaming?

The maknae server/ ex-president was really annoying though, grr.. But I'm glad he became nice in the end :)

I'm glad San, the kitchen assistant and Se Young weren't evil, like in other dramas where the other characters are.

Gong Hyo Jin did really well in this drama, it's the first drama I've seen her in :)

Her chemistry with Lee Sun Gyun is fantastic, really! So cute together :)

Alex was really cute too, though I really pitied him D: Because he didn't want to go near Gong Hyo Jin's character ><

I shall re-watch this one day :D

• 1 month later...
Guest firefly2503

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows the background music's name in episode 9 at 23:59min please?

thanks 

• 2 months later...

Just finished watching this wonderful series! It was truly a great combination of many things! I'm so glad I gave it try. There was sooo delicious looking food +a progressing plot at a good pace+ amazing actors that brought their characters to life + and good lines! Everytime I eat pasta or walk across a crosswalk, I'll be thinking of this drama. ^^

this is weird.... why does my Pasta DVD has 30 eps?

Whoa... I have the official set and it comes with all 20.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows the background music's name in episode 9 at 23:59min please?

thanks 

The theme song? It's Every Single Day - Every Single Day. I think that's what you wanted to know. It actually starts like ten seconds before the time you specified.

hey anyone bought this dvd!? is it directors cut

I have it. It's not Director's Cut but it comes with some extras like the Pasta Love Messenger which is just the pictures that are similar to the ones San put on Yu-gyeong's locker. They come with printed signatures. There also is a little recipe book in there too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa... I have the official set and it comes with all 20.

The theme song? It's Every Single Day - Every Single Day. I think that's what you wanted to know. It actually starts like ten seconds before the time you specified.

It sounds like the instrumental version of Every Single Day - It's a Lucky Day. I agree with the above post.

Also, I've started recapping from episode 12. I got my first post up and I'm working on episode 13! Check it out!

Yay Pasta!!!

Also, I've started recapping from episode 12. I got my first post up and I'm working on episode 13! Check it out!

Yay Pasta!!!

Oh cool. It's like a Pasta picture book.

I can take screenshots from the DVD if you want them. They look better than having "Buffer" at the top.

The DVD actually is letterbox style so it's not widescreen like the pictures, but the quality is better.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh cool. It's like a Pasta picture book.

I can take screenshots from the DVD if you want them. They look better than having "Buffer" at the top.

The DVD actually is letterbox style so it's not widescreen like the pictures, but the quality is better.

Hey, I actually got better quality photos, but I will NEVER say no to screencaps. I would love them and I'll replace them and give you credit and link to your site if you have one!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

one of my favorite drama to watched..the chemistry of both actors looked so natural and real at the same time! i've watched this drama over and over and fell in love with lee seon gyun

• 4 months later...

Archived