●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

^^thanks! i actually just downloaded the 06/17 episode with 0.6 on there :0 i could def. recognize him with those elf-y ears XD;...

Omigoshies.. now that uv mentioned it.. he does have elf ears. XD

I don't care anymore. People already think I'm racist just because of that. :P

*lol* ahhh.. poor u. what tough jobs moderators have. tsk tsk. But, thanks for letting us keep this thread. Its really fun to look at all this beautiful people while our (or just mine) confidence slowly breaks down.

kidding.

they're cute but none of them really compare to Rainie :] she's like... she's just too cute, hahhahaa

hahaha.. yea. Rainie has the sort of cuteness thats... uhm.. natural? like you dont get tired of her easily. haha.

^ shes cute && def wearing circle lenses...lashes COULD be fake or just mascara...it also looks like she psed her nose... XD;

hahaha.. I think the girl is ashamed of her little button nose.. why should she??? mine's small and buttony too. *lol*

卢洁云 is from the Chinese show SuperGirls, whose link of the thread is in my signature. but she's known for her cuteness, not her singing, haha. but she's not that famous, just regular famous.

meimei literally means "beautiful eyebrows", which is generally used as a term to describe pretty girls, it does not necessarily mean Ulzzang.

we call this ppl in China with a very unoriginal name. Internet celebrities. lol...but yea, most of these ppl are TW. but goodness, look how many pretty girls are in TW and China

Guest Mademoisella

all the cuteness is nauseating

the guys are a little too girly looking though

^yeah i agree the guys looks kind o girly.. check out the china hero thread, now those are the hotties i would sooo go for.. ahahhaahah!

is her boyfriend one of the China's Hero contestants or something(second guy)? :mellow:

photo credit the China hero thread

wait i thought the bf was gay... ??? :huh:

卢洁云 is from the Chinese show SuperGirls, whose link of the thread is in my signature. but she's known for her cuteness, not her singing, haha. but she's not that famous, just regular famous.

meimei literally means "beautiful eyebrows", which is generally used as a term to describe pretty girls, it does not necessarily mean Ulzzang.

we call this ppl in China with a very unoriginal name. Internet celebrities. lol...but yea, most of these ppl are TW. but goodness, look how many pretty girls are in TW and China

^yeah i <3 SuperGirls show, 卢洁云 is one of the cutest on there i think :D

027.jpg

003.jpg

Guest chocolate//

gawd, aren't they too young to have eye surgery. >_<

don't go jumping to conclusions :)

there are plenty of people with natural double eyelids

(of course it doesn't mean they all are)

i think naomi is overrated too

i like janice/shan.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

gawd, aren't they too young to have eye surgery. >_<

Agreed with chocolate//, don't jump to conclusion.

In general, Taiwanese girls are born with larger and rounder eyes than China/Hong Kong girls. That's only from my observation though. I am not sure if any of these girls got surgery. Although I remember rumours bout Naomi getting eye surgery. Dunno if that was confirmed.

YEA PIN THIS THREAD :w00t:

Guest sweet_hunny

I love Rainie since she so adorably cute but she can be pretty at the same time. But I also like Barbie Hsu and Vivian Hsu too since they are so stunning especially Vivian since she's in her early 30's plus she dated Vaness Wu too. But there should be an Uhljjang thread for other Asians besides Korean since there's one for them. But someone should suggest it to the mods.

Guest pillowbox

卢洁云 is cute.

i think most of taiwanese girls are born with large round eyes. i think taiwanese girls are known for being cute.

meimei is cute but too cute that sometimes it annoys the heck out of me. I cant imagine her being mature .. especially when she's in her 30s or 40s o_0 sorry guys.

i realize chinese photoshop way less than korean ..

yeaa, i think we should pinned this thread (:

i have a question about a girl in the blackie show.. what is that one girl's name whose has this super squeaky voice x____x?

Guest wish4or

haha. not all asians have small eyes.keke.

thai people and tawianese people tend to have bigger eyes.

mainly mainland chinese and koreans have small eyes.

Guest pillowbox

i think due to the climate(sand from dessert) in mainland china, thats why people have small eyes .. but not like small small but yea you know what i mean.

Guest Xingz

i have a question about a girl in the blackie show.. what is that one girl's name whose has this super squeaky voice x____x?

yaya i agree we should make this thread a sticky^^

i think that girl in blackie show is called Y头, she's like a stick and her voice gets onto my nerves sometime XD i was happy when she got kicked off during the elimination but then she came back afterwards =.=

time for some random pretty plz~

sexxxy unknown guys:

978.jpg

993.jpg

576.jpg

71.jpg

78.jpg

89.jpg

119.jpg- this pic looks very korean ulzzang ish xD

teh unknown gals:

33.jpg

29.jpg

19.jpg

37.jpg

50.jpg

42.jpg ehh this reminds me of mikki the korean ulzzang o.o

Guest to be continued.

there's alot o posters of Vicky in Myspace.

i saw a poster of ric before. lol ric is pretty cuteeee. ^__^

this all become one of my fave topic. lol

Guest wish4or

:crazy::blink::phew:

LOL>AHHA..that does look kind of like her.ahhahhahah

except scary.lol..

mikki looks really cute at times but some times it's kind of freakie.LOL.keke

Guest DOLLFACE

I met Naomi last summer!

It was so weird~ I was shopping around Xi Men Ding in Taipei with my brother cuz he was trying to find this Nike boutique for some LE SB's or whatever and so I went around the place and shopped by myself...... until I came across this CUTE little store with a whole bunch of pink and girly goodies... And then all of the sudden the person running the place at the moment asked me ubber politely if I needed any help and I kinda froze thinking "Where have I seen her...."

Then asked her name was Naomi and that I knew her from Saehoon... didn't know she reached the Soompi world as well...

Anyways, I seem to have missplaced my picture that I took with her.... But anywho, she doesn't model anymore but she's still a total sweetheart!!

Guest SophiaSan

how are these girlies and boys considered uhlzzangs?

Like where do they have the contest at?

Which sites

fzl.com?

Archived