●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolitagirl

i think fzl.com is only forum where u post ur pictures and ppl give u feedback..=X i'm not sure though but i don't think they host contests...

Guest XoPirate

does anyone know who she is?

::EDIT::

yeah! i found who she is ^^ haha

so i'm editing the post thanks!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^they are hk ritte? lovin their style

yeah they are. hk guys usually have really good style.

Ooooh, this thread is really interesting... but yeah, it really kills your self esteem. One of the girls on the first few pages was SO skinny, it looked like she was photoshopped. Even her face looked like it was stretched. Dang.. =/

I wish I had chinese uhlzzangs to post, but I don't so... *stalks this thread* [=

And all the guys are too girly for my taste. >_>

I think Naomi Chen is pretty with a side fringe, though.

Guest rainbow*

wow! Max is always with boys? xD awww.. does anyone have any pictures of max with girls? XD!! his so pretty T^T''

Guest megaSTEPxo

wow.. can't believe I just browsed through the entire thread @.@ (when I should be studying!!)

Most of the girls looks the same to me (maybe because of the photography style + their hairstyle + fashion style).. I like the ones who has this Mika Nakashima-ish style/look and some are really cute/pretty.

The guys.. I didn't really see one that was hot hot.. :sweatingbullets:

Ooooh, this thread is really interesting... but yeah, it really kills your self esteem. One of the girls on the first few pages was SO skinny, it looked like she was photoshopped. Even her face looked like it was stretched. Dang.. =/

I wish I had chinese uhlzzangs to post, but I don't so... *stalks this thread* [=

And all the guys are too girly for my taste. >_>

I think Naomi Chen is pretty with a side fringe, though.

^Yeah pretty much all of them are really skinny tho..T__T *envy* I wish I had some more to post too haha xD i lost most my pictures from a computer crash, and i've been too lazy to re-search them ^^;

wow.. can't believe I just browsed through the entire thread @.@ (when I should be studying!!)

Most of the girls looks the same to me (maybe because of the photography style + their hairstyle + fashion style).. I like the ones who has this Mika Nakashima-ish style/look and some are really cute/pretty.

The guys.. I didn't really see one that was hot hot.. :sweatingbullets:

^Haha most Chinese guys IMO look better when they're flooding the streets of HK (in person) 0__0 i nearly died when i walked out when i was in HK.. so many cute guys O___O;

Guest cocomilk

meimei is my idol!!! she is so cute and i want to look as her!

chen ..she is UGLY! well not ugly but she looks so plain...

meimei is still amazing to me

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ whatt?!?! how come i never see hot or cute guys in hk?!?!!! they are always the nerdy or short looking ones.. no fair :(

Guest rainbow*

if rainie can be considered chinese uhlzzang, can jiro =P?

he acted in ISWAK, KO ONE and is a part of the band fei lun hai =P. i dont really like him, but others might? XD

hmm7ow.png

if rainie can be considered chinese uhlzzang, can jiro =P?

he acted in ISWAK, KO ONE and is a part of the band fei lun hai =P. i dont really like him, but others might? XD

^ OMG JIRO FROM ISWAK/KO ONE... i heart him!! ........but i like Yalun Yan a lot more :w00t:

aaron_bts.gif

^^ whatt?!?! how come i never see hot or cute guys in hk?!?!!! they are always the nerdy or short looking ones.. no fair :(

^haha it prolly depends that part of HK. some of the places had little to no hot guys.. but i was in a really busy fashionable area of Kowloon :)

There are a lot of hot guys in ShaTin part of HK!!!

And in TST - but it's all about timing. The really hot ones come out at night - and they're usually the bad ones.

Guest whizzer's_rose

I like Rainie but there is also this other taiwanes actress that isn't that popular...her name is Zhang Si Ping (?) she played the second lead in Snow Angel and she was also in this other series called Top of the Forbidden City...

^ She goes to Soompi!!!

Well..I'm not sure anymore - but I won't say anything.

Angela's Thread

I can't really accuse..but hmm.

Guest kaoru104

oh my god!!

i'm jealous of the girls' look!!!! Big eyes + good skin *some prob photoshopped* + nice body !!!

and they all remind me of RAINIE!!

the hair styles..some of the styles *i luv the styles!!!*

but THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

especially mei mei's eyes.....nice~but SCARY~

..*i want their eyes.....= =++*

Guest JOONIE.su

These people all look hot. And I love their sense of fashion.

& Yang yang is freaking cute as a guy even though she's a girl. >.< She dresses hot and her expression in each photo is mad cute lol *sigh*

Archived