Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

readlead, thank you for posting the screencap of J.Estina Red CF...
the jewelries shows so much chic and cool style... hehehe
=========================================================================
finally, the news about unni being Clio Brand Model is out... 
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110071021

Guest cassia_lela

incase that gongvelyans still trauma for the two last happening of Clio, if you go to clio website, you can find unni's pics in it. So I think it officially that we can share the pics
http://www.clubclio.co.kr/index.asp

Edit:
above link is clubclio...
here's the Clio Professional's website
http://clubclio.co.kr/clio/

if you go to this site, unni's pics is not there yet... only the teaser as someone already posted before from youtube
and here's the event to guess who is "she"
viewimage_php_id_26b5da2feb_no_29bcc427b08677a16.jpg
no need to hard thinking =))  

Guest uctqepe

Not liking Dramafever description of her.. couldnt they.find different things to talk about. :-L

Totally agree... What does it have anything to do with the Best Actress??!!! I mean okay, it means she builds awesome chemistry but PUHHLEAASSEE our Queen Kkong is much more than chemistry.. Boo dramafever!

Guest Spring Andrew

Omo... Ghj was suppose to do I can.hear your voice?? wah.. :| but she didnt do it :( guess she could.only do.T M S or that.. since they were back ro.back broadcastwd in Sbs.. seems like she almost did it since there were articles.out already.. hope she worka with the makes tho

@clalenny YOU'RE BACK! FINALLY! :D
miss your posts so much!!! :P as expected, immediately many pics from weibo ;) nomu chua!!! :-*

Spring Andrew said: Omo... Ghj was suppose to do I can.hear your voice?? wah.. :| but she didnt do it :( guess she could.only do.T M S or that.. since they were back ro.back broadcastwd in Sbs.. seems like she almost did it since there were articles.out already.. hope she worka with the makes tho

readlead said: @cutie_let_let
Hi dear, thanks for posting all those BTS's pics, :-*
anyway, I wonder why you put the pics of press con under spoiler? what is wrong with that pics?
if you worry about shipping-things, then let me tell you that that kind of pics is safe to post in this thread ;)
it's like how I and others used to post onnie's pics with other her leading man, like how we post the BTS pics of her with ha Jung Woo, Lee Sun Kyun, Cha Seung WOn etc. As long as the things related to onnie, and it's not kind of shipping-delusional-thing, then it's okay to post it on this thread... I dont know but avoiding talking about onnie and her leading man makes it awkward and less fun, at least for me... :P

Some fans tend to be more protective towards their favorite artist specially if them being shipped with their co-star, but I hope we wont be that protective... just casually express, share and discuss how we like seeing and enjoying onnie's works with her leading man, without being picky (just because of shipping-thing)... this thread has been too serious recently, that I have to said it much less fun and less enjoyable... so let's dont make it more awkward :D

I also miss how everyone used to have fun together, joking around, teasing each other,... I mean, I hope there will be more conversation between us... not only post news, pics, vids, etc, but let's talk about it, share what is in your mind about it, I really hope for more active conversation between all us in this thread.... :)

@cutie_let_let just post it like usual in next time. ;)

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Ten Romantic Comedies To Make Valentine's Day All The Sweeter

With Valentine's Day coming up, it may be time for a marathon viewing of your favorite romantic comedy or to even start one you missed.

Here are some of our favorite romantic comedies and why:

- S - K - I - P -

8.     "The Master's Sun:" Although this drama was billed as horror rom com, the ghosts and visions are secondary to the great chemistry between So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. She has troubling visions that go away when she touches him. So she has to find ways to touch him that are comic gold.

- S - K - I - P -

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars

Guest Spring Andrew

@clalenny YOU'RE BACK! FINALLY!

:D

miss your posts so much!!! :P as expected, immediately many pics from weibo ;) nomu chua!!! :-*

Guest clalenny

@readlead Yes... I'm back and missing all GongVelyans *especially you :P thank you has been welcomed me back hhe" :-*hopefully... I will be more active again ^^
>> here the pict for you...
c04472a1jw1eox4vzos20j20go0p0n18.jpg

Cr : 孔晓振吧