Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest uctqepe

Congratulation Unniiiiee!!!!! You ROCK!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ 
She cried very badly huhuhuhuhuhuhu... must be a relief and a grateful tears :x :x :x 

still about ER today.....
from Haesuji's IG :
Onnie's performance is
great~perfect~and so lovely×1000~
no mistakes :x and there was also many adlibs :D

and from winnerwong's comment on IG :
Onnie and IOIL's family would have a party 
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
restaurant's staff said this information to a fan eating there. :x

now, really hope and praying hard for their pics, please God! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest Spring Andrew

今天,是个重要的日子…布利为期几个月的话剧结束了,听说是34场…又舍不得,又开心!哈哈!听说因为这个,布利好多好剧本等着啊,15年的选剧估计要开始了~不过还是好好休息先!话说孔布利就是收视率的保证,所以我一点都不担心,期待吧!

Haesuji's fanaccount of ER today!!!
10919756_689757017801876_2128685614_n.jp
1.jis wore glasses. that may be because of.. in order to see ghj well(?)~haha~

2. the audience applauded and cheered his(jis) coming(or iotl team(?)haha~) before starting the play hehe~and then sdi said "why they applaud?" ?? i was happy that the audience greeted them with a kind smile and applause.

3. ghj was very very lovely, beautiful, pretty and cute. I think she is a fascinating actress who really dazzles everyone~  I was impressed that whenever she smiled, all the audience smiled along with her. it seems that her inexpressibly charming endeared her to all people. ........

4. at the hug scene..the professor ad-libed, "how can i hug a famous woman like you again?" haha~  the audience applauded loudly for a long time. kkk

5. iotl team gave a standing ovation at the curtain call. and jis, lks, tyh shouted very loudly 'gong!!kong!!!!!!!'

6. as appreciation, ghj's fans prepared banners at the curtain call. i was touched.. seems that ghj have many good fans~wow~

7. today her acting was per~~fect!!!!!she even never made a small mistake~

8. ghj~you're the best actress. i'm proud of you~thanks for very good playing today~love you~

+) according to posting on dc~jis smiled brightly when ghj first appeared. and he lovingly gazed at her throughout the performance

credit to haesuji's IG

Haesuji is a long time fan of JIS and just being a fan of onnie since IOIL, and her being such dedicated fans for GongVely, I truly feel so much GRATEFUL.. ^:)^

Guest Spring Andrew

4. at the hug scene..the professor ad-libed, "how can i hug a famous woman like you again?" haha~ ?? the audience applauded loudly for a long time. kkk -- Lucky Ajjushi .. She cried in ur arms after the show..

Congratulation Gongvely!!! You never failed to amaze us in everything you do.
as quoted:3. ghj was very very lovely, beautiful, pretty and cute. I think she is a fascinating actress who really dazzles everyone~  I was impressed that whenever she smiled, all the audience smiled along with her. it seems that her inexpressibly charming endeared her to all people. ........

This is definitely true. The first time I watch her, her smile seems so addictive that whenever she smile, I can't help but smiled too.
4. at the hug scene..the professor ad-libed, "how can i hug a famous woman like you again?" haha~  the audience applauded loudly for a long time. kkk
Just like the professor, what if I also hug her? I might faint....LOL
7. today her acting was per~~fect!!!!!she even never made a small mistake~
She perfected the play well, so it means less NG's in her dramas and definitely her level of acting increased.
Today Gongvelyans were the proudest fans of K entertainment!!!Proud to be Gongvelyans!

another update from haesuji :D

I heard from jis's fan on jis's dc and iotl fan on iotl dc~ when ghj said the lines sweetly pointing to the jis&lks, jis posed as if he just about to faint bcz her cuteness.hahahahahaha~

and JIS's fan commented : "JIS how come lks doesnt get faint but you did?"
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Oh Gongvely, you naughty and the killer eyes man, damn you keep making me love you!!! :)) :)) :))

Guest Spring Andrew

another update from haesuji

:D

I heard from jis's fan on jis's dc and iotl fan on

iotl dc~ when ghj said the lines sweetly pointing to the jis&lks,

jis posed as if he just about to faint bcz her cuteness.hahahahahaha~

and JIS's fan commented : "JIS how come lks doesnt get faint but you did?"

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Oh Gongvely, you naughty and the killer eyes man, damn you keep making me love you!!! :)) :)) :))

CANT BREATH.. TOO ADORBS <:-P

Korean fans comments

1.[+484.-27]RITA performance make people very happy

2.[+463.-59]very beautiful everyone share the same thoughts?

3.[+337.-29] Gongvely faster take on drama Anticipating

4.[+296.-29]Gongvely thanks for your hardwork

5.[+289.-33]KHJ very beautiful! Hope that in future you will be able to actively in events~~Congrats Rita for the successful of last performance~Cheers~ thanks for the hard work

6.[+56.-5] Went to watch the last performance. Really very beautiful!! Sitting infront of me are JIS,LKS,DO all came to watch! Really excited and taken a lots of photos! Anyway KHJ is the best!

7.[+55.-10]Dont know why, after watching IOIL I will have the feeling that JIS is dating KHJ...really hope they will be together

English Translation : leirui

Chinese Translation: sonataeli

=Fan Account - IOIL DC=

*using IOIL character names*

Because knowing that IOIL team will come, I am waiting outside,entering into the venue ten minutes before. To avoid chaos, 3 minutes before the musical starts, TaeYoung,KangWoo,DongMin,SooKwang,JaeYul and Director Kim came in. JY wearing spectacles,hehe, his sincerity to watch the musical to the extend of wearing spectacles,hehe..but suddenly the audience was clapping for JY...hehe..(why?) I followed them clapping..hehe..hence , DM also followed and clapped his hands.. Asking KW to wave..hehe..and JY also randomly asked SK to wave..hehe..cute

And, the musical started. Haesoo is very very cute~~in the start she is cute and lovely, every action she does are all so cute,everybody is mesmerize by her~~even myself..hehe..really is lovable..hehe..full of charisma haesoo...very charisma..hehe

At the behind part of the musical,the ambiance became more serious. HS wearing a fitting turtle neck white top and matching a skirt, her waist is really small..out of all the girls I have seen before,her waist is the smallest..during the next scene,she wear a turtleneck top with a long skirt jumper,a butterfly clip on her hair, very elegant and beautiful..

Lastly, professor and HS hug (teacher and student love..hehe), professor improvise said when will I have the chance to hug this famous girl,everybody laughed..hehe..and audience suddenly remember to give them applause..hehe..at that point HS expression is very cute..hehe..

After HS accept the gift from the professor,very touching; therefore she led at the front of the window, because of touching scene and breathlessly and engrossed, really too cute...hehe..I even heard KW because HS very cute that he is laughing..hehe..( I am sitting near KW..hehe)

Because is a two person musical,there are lots of lines ~~~really alot..HS able to remember all of the lines,this is really interesting..really not even a mistake..just like this finish the musical perfectly and interesting..

During the closure,HS came out again to greet the audience,haesoo fanclub prepare an event,prepare a card,display at the stage audience and seating audience.Director Kim do the initiate, JY,SK etc all of them stand up and applause..hehe..and shouting HS name..hehe..the IOIL team that is warm and full of love..hehe

Guest Spring Andrew

leirui said: Korean fans comments 1.[+484.-27]RITA performance make people very happy 2.[+463.-59]very beautiful everyone share the same thoughts? 3.[+337.-29] Gongvely faster take on drama Anticipating 4.[+296.-29]Gongvely thanks for your hardwork 5.[+289.-33]KHJ very beautiful! Hope that in future you will be able to actively in events~~Congrats Rita for the successful of last performance~Cheers~ thanks for the hard work 6.[+56.-5] Went to watch the last performance. Really very beautiful!! Sitting infront of me are JIS,LKS,DO all came to watch! Really excited and taken a lots of photos! Anyway KHJ is the best! 7.[+55.-10]Dont know why, after watching IOIL I will have the feeling that JIS is dating KHJ...really hope they will be together