Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

Is Ghj still biotherm Model???!!!! :-??

If Yes.. omg i want couple Shoot.. cuz the male Model is W ON BIN AJJUSHI..' ☆☆

make.this happen Biotherm!

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10 Korean Actresses Rock Suits

The "right" suit changes from season to season. There was a time when Prada's checkered-print suits ruled the magazine pages with psychedelic, shiny fabric and embellished belts. Then came the time of Chanel and heavy wool blazers with delicate, hanging threads and traditional dogtooth prints. But soon Balmain rose to the spotlight with striking suits that had padded-shoulders, stitched pockets and parallel lines of golden buttons.

During each transition, Korean magazine pictorials have immortalized each style. The stars of these photoshoots, Korean actresses, have tried everything, from monochromatic double-breasted suits to sequin tuxedo combos. They have accessorized with crocodile-skin backpacks and metallic-detail shoulder bags. They have worn snake-skin booties and t-strap stilettos with glittery soles. Every possible combination has been tested in the name of style!

Below is a list of ten Korean actresses who have rocked finely-tailored suits in magazine pictorials and style campaigns. Who looks ready to take over a boardroom?

Gong Hyo Jin

gong-hyo-jin-j-estina-red-2015-jpg.jpg?w
(Photo : J.ESTINA)- S - K - I - P -
kpopstarz

cutie_let_let said: class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10 Korean Actresses Rock Suits

Guest lilian89

Spring Andrew, it's a "he", not a girl, he is the designer of Pushbutton and a close friend of her, they have lots of pictures together.

Credits @布利酱说申请offer一定来

English translation @‌ leirui

2.6 Japan-Korea culture exchange event held in Sapporo. JIS LKS director kim and writer noh went.

For KHJ part, they mentioned that the promo pic ( JISKHJ in bathtub) is the idea of writer noh. She said both male and female artists are so beautiful the picture will definitely turn out nice at the same time using bathtub and nakeness will able to express out JHSJJY psychological issue.

=The part that mentioned about KHJ=

because they are talking about the drama photos JIS said: thanks to Hyojin ssi I am able to show the new side of me to a certain extent,this thought has been confirmed after the drama had ended.if not for hyojin ssi, his acting will not had improved so much and being acknowledge (about the thought) , making the drama looks interesting making JJY looks more charisma. This is all because of KHJ ssi that make it possible.

Spring Andrew, it's a "he", not a girl, he is the designer of Pushbutton and a close friend of her, they have lots of pictures together.

LOL OMG That's designer park ??? Seriously?? I thought i recognise the wrong person XD