Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

English translation : leirui

Chinese translation:sonataeli

= IOIL DC (another fan account) =

Seating position: Taeyoung,KwangWoo,DongMin,SooKwang,JaeYul,director kim, i am sitting behind of DM..

Starting, professor uses his voice to introduce the musical,saying the lines,there is this phrase "oh that ugly student please keep quiet"; then DM said something,the audience laughed. Because "ugly student", JY asked SK to raised up his hands,DM also asked KW to raised his hands..hehe

During the musical, TY laugh the most loudly..the audience sitting beside of me asked for DM autograph during the musical..but DM rejected..hehe..SK and JY laughed together..director kim is fully concentrated

JY intensely and lovely looking at HS ,HS point at JY saying her lines;JY act weak...

I wanted to wait for HS to come out but the security said that she is having meal with IOIL team

English translation: leirui

Chinese translation:sonataeli

=JIS DC=

JIS sitting in between of director kim and kwang soo,wearing a yellow outer coat with a green stripe shirt.wearing spectacles .when the musical starts, KHJ came out cutely,JIS smile very brightly

KHJ in the musical using cute expression to say her lines, she look at JIS and LKS direction, at this point JIS very cute, he does an action that he is fainting hehe..how can he be so cute

During closure, the audience and JIS all stand up to applause . JIS and LKS together clapped very hard.looks like really enjoyed the musical .after the closure ended, the venue security walked in and IOIL team leave the venue.

carpark security said that the team is eating at level 7

Ps:

They left only 2hours after the musical ended.sequence from KHJ,LKS,JIS,DM&DO~~

@leirui thank you so much ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
and really2 I heart you! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I found this post, by a fan on IG, a wonderful words, which I think would be good for starting today with positive energy :D

10895213_943272162351365_395426101_n.jpg

the beauty of a woman isn't in the clothes she wears, or the figure that she carries or the way she comb her hair~ the beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes because that's the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides~
........~ let's stay positive and keep supporting ghj all the way~ luv you onnie @rovvxhyo #gonghyojin #gongvely #gongvelyans

credit to mary_hyojin@IG

Gongvelyans, have nice day ^_^

Kong Hyo-jin's final "Educating Rita" show

photo558630.jpg"Educating Rita" is over.

Kong Hyo-jin posted on her official Weibo, "Thank you all for coming to my show" along with a picture of herself on stage after the final show.

Kong Hyo-jin attempted at a play for the first time her 15 years of acting. Although it was her first time, the show spread word and more and more and many came to watch, proving Kong Hyo-jin's ticket power.

Kong Hyo-jin is now going to take a break while she decides what to do next.

Source : Newsen
credit : Hancinema

There is still overwhelming feeling from yesterday event...
The last day of ER is one of the most lovely day..... here is why.

- Lovely audiences : the audience applauded and cheered his(jis) coming(or iotl team(?)haha~) before starting the play hehe~and then sdi said "why they applaud?"

- Lovely performance : ghj was very very lovely, beautiful, pretty and cuteㅜㅜ i think she is a fascinating actress who really dazzles everyone~  i was impressed that whenever she smiled, all the audience smiled along with her. it seems that her inexpressibly charming endeared her to all people.

- Lovely Fanservice(?) :D : from jis's fan on jis's dc and iotl fan on iotl dc~ when ghj said the lines sweetly pointing to the jis&lks, jis posed as if he just about to faint from her cuteness.hahahahahaha~

- Lovely Co-star : at the hug scene..the professor ad-libed, "how can i hug a famous woman like you again?" haha~

- Lovely friends/colleges : iotl team gave a standing ovation at the curtain call. and jis, lks, tyh shouted very loudly 'gong!!kong!!!!!!!'

- Lovely Fans : as appreciation, ghj's fans prepared banners at the curtain call. i was touched..seems that ghj have many good fans~wow~

- Lovely translator, great gratitude to Haesuji@IG and Leirui@Soompi

so, February 1st 2015, should be marked as one of the most lovely day in Gongvelyans's Calender :x :D;)

and just read that JIS and LKS this morning has been in overseas already, means that they're really busy indeed but still went to watch onnie's Play and have a little party in stanby room after that, ah also DO is very busy as well, so it's incredible seeing them making such effort, makes me love IOIL's team more and more, and truly wish someday they all will reunite again in a project, would be greater if they reunite in 2nd season of IOIL just like GongVely her self wish for. :D

@haesuji @leirui thank you very much for all translations... though I'm sad and feel frigging jealous couldnt watch and enjoy onnie's Play like the fans who is able to watch it, but I dont think I feel less happy than them :P

Gongvely, take a rest and wish when we see you again later, you've been in fully healhty and really wish also with very chubby cheek! :D

Gongvelyans... there will be IOIL dvd to be anticipated and spazzed over at feb 10, then we have upcoming new CF pics and vids (clio and J.Estina Red).... also hope we can do something for Gongvely's 35th birthday, so let's keep rocking! \m/

ops bian long post hehehe couldnt help :P

Guest marikolah

Thanks readlead and leirui for the blog link.  :)  It looks like the guy standing up and clapping is the....director? And the head to the left of the 공 sign belongs to JIS?? What is he doing exactly? lol. 
What actually touches me the most is the love from the fans and the audience. How wonderful is it that we get to see what she's looking out to whenever she ends a show. I see lots of adoring fans - people who I envy like hell btw. :P 
Again, I am really just thankful to her fans and happy the show ended on such a high note. Hopefully she'll do another live play someday and maybe I'll get to see it then after learning the language. Seriously, pleeaase. 

10914576_1571736086402760_990516356_n.jp
today's interesting news~ actor back min hyun's interview
q: which actress do you want to play with?
bmh: i like ghj sunbaenim.  i enjoyed her dramas and movies. i think she has an ability of leading her co-star's reaction very well. and i've also liked jis sunbaenim for a long time. i dreamed of being an actor watching the drama "shoot the stars." he is a special senior to me. so i watched iotl.  in the past..only his face came into my sight. but these days..his character(means acting) came into my sight. i want to become an actor like jis.

Credit to Haesuji@IG

Guest Spring Andrew

FINALLY A Clear VIDEO!!!

taken few weeks ago, again thanks to @leirui for the link :-*

credit to MDB@YT

haha.. what she did with that handshake

;) haha.. spoor prog.. but got hugged in the last day so all fine.. Btw guys this is not from the last day..

Didn't it look like she got out of balance after she bowed? Be careful Unnie.. You really need a rest.

She's really cool with that shakehand. LOL...

@meilan09 yes she almost fall...think maybe because of giddyness (low blood sugar perhaps?)

KKONG...KKONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIPPING SUNG-JIN

:\"> :x :x :\"> :P <:-P CONGRATULATIONS

<:-P <:-P <:-P

I WAS LIKE A CRAZY MANIAC WAITING 4 ANY UPDATES EVERY MINUTE....AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH I'M TOO CRAZY I JUST LOVE THIS TEAM IOTL AND

SUNG-JIN

HAE-SOO AND JAE-YEOL

KKONG-RITA IS THE GREATEST ,LOVELIEST,PRETTIEST,CUTEST,AND HUMBLEST PERSON IN SHOW BUSSINESS.....

AND A VERY WARM THANK YOU TO ALL GONGVELYANS,SUNG-JIN SHIPPERS AND TO ALL SUPPORTERS OUT THERE WHOSE SO DILIGENT TO UPDATE US ALL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS 

:-\" [-O< [-O< Kiss.jpg :-*

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kong Hyo Jin reveals her thoughts on starring in the play ‘Educating Rita’Kong Hyo Jin

Kong Hyo JinKong Hyo JinKong Hyo JinKong Hyo JinKong Hyo JinKong Hyo JinKong Hyo Jin

Actress Kong Hyo Jin‘s first play of her career ‘Educating Rita‘ came to a close on February, and she had something to say to her fans who had attended, while also giving overseas fans a glimpse of what had took place.

Kong Hyo Jin said, “I am really thankful for all those who came down to watch Rita in the past two months.” Besides expressing her thanks in a simple short message, Kong’s agency, SOOP Entertainment, also released a set of photos from the play for overseas fans who were unable to attend the play in person, and settle their regrets in some way.

‘Educating Rita’ is a play about the story of a hairdresser who is dissatisfied with the routine of her work and social life, and has a passion for learning. Her life changes after she meets her professor while attending a course. The final performance took place on February 1st.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

February 2, 2015
Gong Hyo Jin successfully finish the play 'Educating Rita' Source: STARN News
On February 1st, actress Gong Hyo Jin finished the play 'Educating Rita.'
It was the first time for Gong Hyo Jin to participate in a play, and a great number of fans had showed explosive reactions after they heard that Gong Hyo Jin decided to participate in the play back in October.
It was a very surprising decision because Gong Hyo Jin was already at the top of her game, and participating in a play meant that she would have to go through even more challenges. However, Gong Hyo Jin still pushed on with her decision, and many people made an applause for fearless challenge.
After making her decision, Gong Hyo Jin went through daily rehearsals for one and a half month.
She must have felt a huge pressure because of public's attention on her, and also because of the huge amount of scripts that she had to memorize everyday, but she started melting into her part very quickly.
Gong Hyo Jin had 35 presentations, and all of the tickets were completely sold out. Fans filled up the venue with huge anticipation, and Gong Hyo Jin's performance did not let her fans' anticipation down.
Each presentation was over two hours long, but Gong Hyo Jin smoothly finished her presentations. She showed tears after finishing her first presentation, and her performance only got better after having more and more presentations.
Gong Hyo Jin showed a very unique interpretation of 'Rita' through her presentations, and the play quickly became a hot issue among many people.
After finishing her last performance on February 1st, Gong Hyo Jin showed her tears once again in a profound gratitude for her fans' fabulous supports. All of the audiences also made a standing ovation and clapped for Gong Hyo Jin's tremendous amount of efforts.
Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin is going to decide her sequel after taking a break for a while.
20150202103432_54ced427ced80_1.jpg
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com