Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Finally finish rewatching Conduct Zero. so much different watching it without subtitle before and with subtitle now :D

I told you before that onnie always have this kind of character that annoying at beginning but in the end she made you feel her pain, and somehow root her more even when she isnt the lead female :x

Conduct Zero is about a male-student (RSB) which is called the king of his school. well, he is being known as a king just because of all talk :)) but in the end he become a true king :D and for me, the one that made him to show off his ability and prove his king-ness is Na Young, the character that Gongvely portrayed :)

the vid that I post before, it's a bittersweet moment actually.... when he said that he prefer "Susan" than "kyungAh" :((
but that's it, the moment the lead male was awaken by Na Young :)
What is it "Susan" and "KyungAh"? then go watch Conduct Zero hihihi

I cut the part when I think Na Young (GHJ) with all her cool-ness, isnt only the queen in her school but also could make the most perfect pairing for the King, and they will be the coolest King and Queen of School actually :D

YP : What are you doing here?.

I looked all over for you
I guess they were right about you
Are you crazy coming here?.
Those Kangaroo bastards
You should've seen them following that prick around
YP : - Rotten bastards
- It's not Kangaroo, it's Dangkoon
Anyway, what are you gonna do?.
What are you shouting for?.
Gonna let them get away with everything?.
YP : Shut up damn it, we're at a library
YP : And if you're done talking, then go
NY : Is it because of that richard simmons, Min-hee?. Yeah?. I can't believe this. Still think you're the King of Moonduk High?.
If you are, then act like it, richard simmons. richard simmons. You sell out your pride for a chick. And run around learning the guitar.
Dumb richard simmons. You at a library?. You're a hopeless loser

YP : Hey, stop it, damn it. If you say one more thing, damn it.

NY : If you have an ear, then listen to the rumors. If you keep this up, you won't be king anymore. Then I'll ignore you. Know what happens to
a king who loses his throne?. He becomes richard simmons. Yesterday he was King, today he's richard simmons.
Pull yourself together, Joong-pil

YP : Damn it. You're dead meat, richard simmons

if my post above still isnt convicing enough for you to watch COnduct Zero, here I quote some comments about it! :D
this maybe will beone of longest quote I've ever done :P but hope you will read it, because if you're gongvelyans, I believe you'll love reading it and want to watch another great performance of uri gongvely in her young age :x
melusine said:
Koreanfilm.org's Kyu Hyun Kim on "Conduct Zero": As for Ryu Seung-bum and Gong Hyo-jin, how can I put this without sounding like a weenie fanboy of the couple? Well dish it, I am the number-freaking-one weenie fanboy of theirs! They are fabulous together, they are fabulous on their own, they are just so frigging talented, they completely disappear into their roles. I've never seen the kind of chemistry between any major Korean stars in the last 5 years as Ryu and Gong casually sling over their shoulders in their scenes with minimum of dialogue ("What are you doing here?" "Just passing by." "Go ahead and pass by then.").

@rosada thank you for the link. i have not seen this vid and it's so funny. GHJ-ssi looks so pretty, doesn't she?  JH and SSR were good OTP-partners with her. And still love that lil girl...cute!
@readlead hmmm....i don't know if i want to watch CZ. i can't bring myself to watch R-guy anymore. maybe in future...but thanks for your insights. no doubt that GHJ and RSB were great together - work and personal. 
Annyeong Haseyoooooooo Gongvelyans...Keep posting.....Have  a great day :) 

Guest clalenny

b5c576abjw1elrbvm44rhg20b40661ky.gif
b5c576abjw1elrbtzj1r9g20760ajkjl.gif

b5c576abjw1elrbu561xzg20ap0apb29.gif
b5c576abjw1elrbvee8aag20hr0924qq.gif

Cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子 from DC
@red your posts about GHJ's movie always make me interested to watch it *gumawo :-* :-*