Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

OmOooooo... I got so many kisses from yu @red hhi"and my face has become like this kekeke" :P :p

6a01348046e0a7970c014e86112109970d-550wi

yapz... let's wait and continue to hope ;) ;) hopefully it will happen soon cuz there is nothing impossible *right \m/ \m/

@cla aigooooo this kid, I dont kiss you that much though. [-( :P

the pics, the one from love fiction remind me there was some pics that I think havent posted in this thread yet, but if it has posted before, please tell me :D

tumblr_nekiuksIxT1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nekiuksIxT1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
onnie drink... cute! :D
tumblr_nekiuksIxT1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg
and mimi! :x :D

pics credit khjin baidu bar

Guest chemoochem

1. I really love her Rita look. She usually looks pretty as it is, but she looks especially charming and adorable with those curls and clothes. I hope we get to see more SOON. And I hope some news program will air just even a minute of her in action as Rita. 
Hope we'll get to see pictures of Tablo's wife as Rita soon too.
2. Hats on gave her that cake? So kind of them.

Guest cassia_lela

so cutie cutie cutieeeee....
omona... unni's now has curly hair... so cute :x :x :x and her bangs from Pasta... so lovely as ever 
thank you Hat's On for the cake... hopefully unni is increasing their profit :x
can't wait to see the official poster of Educating Rita :x

Another Soop update with a similar picture from the recent update

#리타 #리타포스터촬영 #리타공효진 #공리타

포스터 공개전까지 이 '공리타' 사진으로 참아주세요. 숲블리가 소장하고 있는 보석같은 사진들은 포스터가 나오면 공개할게요! # Rita # Rita poster shoot # Rita ball to the other posters gonggaejeon # axiom Hyo-Jin ' axiom ' with pictures, please bear with me. Woods ' Director, Riga and I'll reveal the poster comes up with jewel-like photos! :)

10288727_837687532942955_308641778103094

Guest cassia_lela

viewimage_php_id_26b5da2feb_no_29bcc427b08277a16.jpg
cr: GHJ's DC

maybe it's been posted before, but I want to post it again... is it from Hat's On? :x
who's cute... it's unni Gong Hyo Jin

Guest cassia_lela

Kong Hyo-jin becomes a housewife hairdresser

Kong Hyo-jin is attempting at her first theatrical play with "Educating Rita".

Pictures of the actress came up on her official Facebook.

She seems to be posing for pictures for the theater poster.

Kong Hyo-jin becomes a housewife hairdresser in "Educating Rita" and is raising expectations in her fans. This is her first theatrical play since her debut and she's been going to Daehangno every day for practice.

"Educating Rita" can be seen from December 3rd to February 1st, 2015 in Vivaldi Park Hall.

source: hancinema

unni's working so hard for this act... hopefully it's success :x fighting unni!!!

Guest chemoochem

Gong Hyo Jin and Rita are trending right now at #9 on Naver, and there's a buttload of news articles about the play right now.

Guest yeoja001

Hello fellow gongvelyans! I still have a tight schedule and I wasn't able to lurk and post here. Does anyone know when is the play date of Educating Rita and the venue? Sorry I don't have much time to go over the previous pages. :-(

Guest clalenny

#TMS ~KHJ expressions
005GQf18gw1em11wannmxg304g04gk5c.gif   005GQf18gw1em123ajy8eg304g04g7oa.gif  005GQf18gw1em1281odkig304g04g18h.gif

005GQf18gw1em11pwtn5lg304g04gk30.gif  005GQf18gw1em11uoicj2g304g04gnbx.gif  005GQf18gw1em11xqono3g304g04gk7o.gif

005GQf18gw1em120pog13g304g04gqht.gif  005GQf18gw1em125teexyg304g04g7m0.gif  005GQf18gw1em11rz9hhmg304g04g4cx.gif

Cr : 赵寅成孔孝真吧
I miss your voice hearta_org.gifI miss your face hearta_org.gifI miss every little thing hearta_org.gifI miss you kongTaeyang unnie... lovea_org.giflovea_org.gif

I know how hard it is to play theater, almost 5 years I worked in the field it .Had have strong stamina will moreover every day practice. a fairly short period of time for preparation. exercises, vocal prime. but I'm sure GHJ going to give the best.

@clalenny‌ i am so envy with her leg :D