Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

after watched Family Ties and Crush&Blush also thinking about onnie another movies and dramas,
I come to realize one thing.
Most of onnie character are annoying girl at first with bad attitude, rude behaviour or and weak personality.
But in the end she always got me, touch my heart, hit my sense, that I can feel her pain,
I can see through her lackness that she is still just a woman, just a human, just an ordinary person like us
Other than bad side, she has good side.
And she is beautiful too, she is wonderful and she is awesome.
tumblr_ne20pragmH1t4kq7vo6_1280.jpg

Gongvelyans, I know dramas are much more interesting and enjoyable than movies, but if you have chance, please watch onnie's movies! If you watched her movies with open-mind, you'll get so many great lessons from both movie and character.
Like specially about how to value someone inner beauty, though they look ugly,
You'll get to realize that you shouldnt look down upon them
Because every people born without their own will and they grow up with bad and good side. :)
tumblr_ne20pragmH1t4kq7vo1_r1_500.jpg

GONG HYO JIN onnie, as an actor, out of her real life personality and anything else, just talking about what she has done and shown to public on big and small screen, she has given an incredibly consistency of portraying a real beauty, an inner beauty, an honest beauty, a natural beauty female character. No matter how ugly she is, how much she lacks in many things, how much different her life than other people, no matter how difficult and how unfortunate her life, through her chracters, she has shown that AS LONG AS SHE KEEP BEING HER OWN SELF, BE CONFIDENT and JUST BE THE WAY SHE IS, soon or later, SHE WILL SHINE even MUCH BRIGHTER than the others. :)

tumblr_ne20pragmH1t4kq7vo5_1280.jpg

Truly, totally, I love and adore Gong Hyo Jin Onnie more and more. Portraying such character for all this time, a character that always delivered strong and positive massage to viewers, I feel so amazed and grateful. Onnie said she wont accept antagonist role even that character have reason to do something bad, something that I've  been wondered if it's only because she wanna keep her positive image? I dont know if it's only me who think in this way, but I think the reason why she doesnt want to act antagonist character because it's not what she wants to deliver through her acting. Since for all this time viewers always got positive lesson from her character, she must wanna keep it, keep delivering positive massage through her character though the character isnt commonly kind and nice female character but always have good inside and inner beauty :x :x :x
tumblr_ne20pragmH1t4kq7vo9_1280.jpg

So onnie, keep challengging your self as well as keep delivering positive massage trough your performance!
so that your successness as an actor could've had greater meaning, greater pride, and greater influence for viewers and fans specially :D
Do your best, be the legend as you wish, be one of greatest and finest actor in history! :)  
tumblr_ne20pragmH1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

Guest ChaGong

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" Greatest Pasta id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;":D

Guest clalenny

005KXU47jw1elohsshhbuj30vk18gdmm.jpg
Cr : as tagged 
In Korean Film Festival event... so happy they will broadcast GHJ's movie "Boomerang Family" in Singapore and congrats for all GongVelyans Singapore ^^ you should watch this movie and it's free.
Yeaaaaaah @red thanks for sharing :-* :-* and I'm so interest to watching "Family Ties" too and for movie "Crush and Blush" I have watched it and yes I am really very impressed with her acting in it is really total without caring that her character requires her look ugly with red face like a tomato and made ​​her hair really messy, Oooh really proud become part of GongVelyans... \m/ \m/
editYou deserve every happiness in the world and I hope you are always surrounded by people who love you. Keep strong and plz eat a lot kkong unnie ^^