Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest chemoochem

APAN Stars Awards is a part of 2013 Daejeon Drama Festival which be held on Saturday, November, 15 2014 at 6PM KST.
The nominees are taken from the drama that being broadcasted from October, 1st 2013 until September, 30th 2014.
EXO's Chen, Ailee, Tiara, Red Velvet & more will be performing at the event.

Long-Run Drama Excellent Actor:
Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Lee Minho, Jang Hyuk,
Jo Inseong.

Excellent Actress:
Gong Hyojin, Kim HeeAe, Song YoonA, Jang Nara, Jeong Jihun

Best Actor:
Kim Woobin, Park Yoochun, Park Haejin, Jeong Woo, Jisung
Best Actress:
Kang Sora, Go Ara, Moon Jeonghee, Park Shinhye, Jin Soyeon

Mini Drama Excellent Actor :
Yoo DongGeun, Lee Dongwook, Lee Seongjin, Jo Jaehyun, Joo Jinmo
Excellent Actress :
Kim Heeseon, Lee Yuri, Lee JiA, Jang Seohee, Ha Jiwon
Best Actor :
Kim Sanghyun, Kim Jihoon, Park YeongGu, Ji Changwook, Taecyeon
Best Actress:
Kim Okbin, Kim Jiyeong, Kim Hyuongjoo, Seo Hyeonjin, Oh Yeonseo

Best Supporting Role (Male):
Kim Jangwon, Ryu Seungsoo, Park HyukKwon,
Song DongIl, Shin Seongrok
Best Supporting Role (Female):
Kim Jiho, Kim HyeEun, Baek Jinhee, Song Oksuk, Yoon Ahjong

Best New Actor 
Do Kyungsoo, Baro, Park Hyungsik, Song Hojun, Ahn Jaehyun
Best New Actress 
Gyung Sojin, Kim Seulgi, Nam Bora, Dasom, Dohee

d30967ebjw1em1kbybmpuj20g50ic419.jpgd30967ebjw1em1kc8uo6gj20g50hoq5l.jpg

Credit: TheGuidance

Guest cassia_lela

thank you for posting the nominee... well, it's must be hard to get the award since her competitor are also best this year... 

uchano said: I know how hard it is to play theater, almost 5 years I worked in the field it .Had have strong stamina will moreover every day practice. a fairly short period of time for preparation. exercises, vocal prime. but I'm sure GHJ going to give the best. @clalenny‌ i am so envy with her leg :D

Guest chemoochem

@cassia_lela You're welcome. I copied and pasted that from somewhere else, so it's really thanks to that guy. 
She's definitely up against tough competition. I haven't seen Secret Love (so I can't comment on Kim Hee Ae) but I think GHJ's performance in IOTL was a bit better (and more difficult to act out) than that of the other actresses in her category. I really like all the actresses in that nominees group so i'm really sorry.
But if she wins, how wonderful would that be?! Pretty sure In Sung's got it in the bag, and with Chen singing 'Best Luck', the show is gonna be amazing. I just really hope Hyo Jin and Sung DOng Il will be there too to complete the package. 

Guest netongg

kyaaaa.. you two @cla @red why you kiss kiss here  :)) :)
God i Love her hair, its tooo cute.. waeyoo unnie,, dont make a cutie appearance like that you're already cute u no :-< its a burden for gongvelyans here, atleast we have a standard how to be cute rite @readlead @clalenny @yumenas??  curly hair blank face ;)) ;)... ehh i dont think its work for you gurlzz kekekekeke ;)) :)>- 

;)) :)>- :)>- :-*images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5k-kxxzbHfLfXHBorvmP
while me watching u guys images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFC-7wqjjyoBGdff6Q0ft
wkkkwkkkk :)) :))

news: soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin Takes On First Theatrical Play, “Educating Rita”10288727_837687532942955_308641778103094

i've thought Candy and Merida when first see this 1381180_837216649656710_1128863765373242

Annyeong Gongvelyans :)
APAN Star Awards 2014....Interesting match ups!
EHQprP4.jpg
Wahhh....Gong Hyo Jin in It's Ok It's Love will be up against very stiff competition against Kim Hee Ae in Secret Love Affair, Song Yoon Ah in Mama, Jeon Ji Hyun in You Who Came From The Stars and Jang Nara from Fated To Love You. All dramas, except FTLY, I've watched and enjoyed. I'd say my best drama of all would be IOIL...hehe no surprises there...but I do love SLA and MaMa a lot too (highly recommend if y'all haven't watched these two). 
Let's see who will take home the award. IMO, they're all winners already :)GHJ-ssi, Hwaiting!

PS: Please ignore the google-translated drama titles...LOL funny aren't they?!

FINALLY I've FOUND onnie's debut drama Wonderful Days (2002)!!!

tumblr_nenqas4PZY1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
But sadly no subtitle :((

Again, if you interested to watch onnie's cut in drama, thanks to super awesome baiduer of khajin bar ciweibeira@khjin_baidu who has uploaded the vid! ^:)^

check this link for download full 50eps and onnie's cuts
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2592747959?pn=4

or streaming online onnie's full cuts :

GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 1-10
QbcdX.jpg
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 11-20
MRe9Q.jpg
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 21-30
8cYKy.jpg
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 31-40
2ljJA.jpg
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 41-50
edDTV.jpg

for downloading full episodes from baidu's link, you need to register in baidu though :)
baidu is like google and pan.baidu is like googledrive :)  My chinese is zero and it took me quite big passion to finally able registering in baidu and pan.baidu :D so, if you want, YOU CAN even if you dont know at all about chinese :)>-

as for downloading the video from youku, it's very easy! :D you can copy-paste the url to this site and click "GO", the vid would be divided into some parts if the duration of video longer than 5minutes. :) you right-click "save link as" the link. If you want HD version of the vid, you click the left-red-letters or if you want HQ version you can click the right-red-letters :)

• Like 1

readlead said: FINALLY I've FOUND onnie's debut drama Wonderful Days (2001)!!!

Again, if you interested to watch onnie's cut in drama, thanks to super awesome baiduer of khajin bar ciweibeira@khjin_baidu who has uploaded the vid! ^:)^
check this link for download full 50eps and onnie's cuts http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2592747959?pn=4
as for streaming online :

as for downloading the video from youku, it's very easy! :

Guest netongg

readlead

said:

netongg

said:

God i Love her hair, its tooo cute.. waeyoo unnie,, dont make a cutie appearance like that you're already cute u no :-< its a burden for gongvelyans here, atleast we have a standard how to be cute rite @readlead @clalenny @yumenas??  curly hair blank face ;)) ;)... ehh i dont think its work for you gurlzz kekekekeke ;)) :)>- 

Guest clalenny

netongg

said:

Guest netongg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Gong Hyo-Jin Makeup "It's Okay, That's Love" 공효진 메이크업

Guest netongg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo-Jin Makeup #2 "It's Okay, That's Love" 공효진 메이크업

@clalenny how abt try this, make over, up to you #1 or #2 !!! >:/ :P

Guest netongg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Trailer: 괜찮아 사랑이야 Gong Hyo Jin Inspired Hair, Makeup, and Outfits! 공효진 헤어, 메이크업, 패션

talk about Crush n Blush again, I found many new vids :D
PART I.

#1 interview onnie and seo woo

onnie got slapped quite hurt by seo woo :( and seo woo feel so bad because the slap truly painful :(
tumblr_nenynlYxDS1t4kq7vo4_250.gif

and if you've watched the movie, you should understand why both director-nim and onnie cried while watching the scene :((
tumblr_nenynlYxDS1t4kq7vo2_250.gif

#2 this one onnie's interview with arirang, so there is english-subtitle :)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1NTI1MzM2.html
cr. ciweibera-khijin baidu

tumblr_nenynlYxDS1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
well, who was expected that 2 years later Lovely image from Pasta became her most well known trademark? :D even until now, she is still very well known as gongvely :D

anyway, the funny part, one of best footage from crush n Blush!
tumblr_nenynlYxDS1t4kq7vo3_250.gif
:)) onnie can be so hillarious sometime :D

Crush & Blush videos PART II.

#3 poster making
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc4MDg3MzEy.html

so much cuteness, and surprisingly, onnie looks beautiful! sadly, those beautiful pose of onnie didnt make it to be the main poster :D
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo5_500.jpg

tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nenz0a0vg51t4kq7vo10_250.gif

Crush & Blush videos PART III.

#4 special feature by MBC's section TV about onnie career journey from debut until crush & Blush :x
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3MTI3OTY0.html

tumblr_nenzcoqUTZ1t4kq7vo2_250.gif
hope there will be sub since there is some directors commented about onnie included Park Chan Wook :)

#5 Director's Cut Award
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3MTI5NDU2.html

tumblr_nenzcoqUTZ1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
sadly, Jung Woo Sung stood far away from onnie :P oh well, there was still HJW beside onnie :D

and just random vids :D

2006 - Family Ties - Magazine Photoshoot + poster making + interview
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE4MTIzMzQ0.html
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo1_400.jpg

onnie highfive with Moon So Ri :)
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo3_500.jpg

2007 - Gong Yoo Event in Japan
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc4MTIwODA4.htmlu

This Gong Yoo's 2007 event in Japan, and there is special video-massage from gongvely :D
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo2_500.jpg

2008 - Onnie Greetings by SidusHQ
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzEwNjA0Nzg0.html
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo6_r1_250.jpg

2009 - Sister on the Road - making - GHJ's cut
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTAyNzA4.html

I've been wondered about this scene and finally get to see the making of it. :D
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo4_250.gif

and a lovely sisterhood :D
tumblr_neo0pbuaow1t4kq7vo5_250.gif

jadecloud said: readlead said: FINALLY I've FOUND onnie's debut drama Wonderful Days (2001)!!!

check this link for download full 50eps and onnie's cuts http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2592747959?pn=4
as for streaming online :

as for downloading the video from youku, it's very easy! :