Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cae_rulea

I mean the premiere and it has yoona too, so maybe girl talk. Hehe.

Yet so sad, they cancelled the photo wall event. So maybe we can't get her pic

Soop Update!

#공효진 #스무디킹 #비하인드 #공블리

좋은 아침이에요~ 오늘은 스무디킹 광고 촬영현장 속 블링블링 공블리의 모습을 공개합니다 변함없이 사랑스러운 미모와 미소까지, 모두들 공블리 보면서 오늘 하루도 힘내자구요~ !

#Smoothie King #Gong Hyo-jin #BehindTheScene

Good morning - today Smoothie King advertisement filming in till bling ball to reveal the face of Hubli invariably lovely beauty and smile, watching the ball all day today even Git Looney Bulletin!
10698695_836591593052549_362977001100628

10420058_836591616385880_197717622811131

1380284_836591639719211_5967130855482696

1 MORE IN SPOILER! :)

10410548_836591656385876_287065995835409

Guest cassia_lela

oh my, unni is so sweet in those picture above... in smoothie king, they tend to show how sweet unni's are :x

thank you readlead for posting it, TBH, I never take a look at everything about RHWAB, only watched it in TV but for only minutes :))

paradicez said: Soop Update!

#공효진 #스무디킹 #비하인드 #공블리

좋은 아침이에요~ 오늘은 스무디킹 광고 촬영현장 속 블링블링 공블리의 모습을 공개합니다 변함없이 사랑스러운 미모와 미소까지, 모두들 공블리 보면서 오늘 하루도 힘내자구요~ !

#Smoothie King #Gong Hyo-jin #BehindTheScene

Guest LadyAra

Kong Hyo-jin, lovely as ever

photo515212.jpg

Actress Kong Hyo-jin is looking lovely as ever.

Kong Hyo-jin's management revealed behind the scene pictures of her advertisement of "Smoothie King".

Kong Hyo-jin in the picture has her hair flowing naturally in a white blouse, looking clean and innocent. She also looks casual in a grey man-to-man shirt. By orders of the photographer, she's looking a menu and pretending-wondering what she should order.

Kong Hyo-jin chose to star in a theater play called "Educating Rita". Fans are very interesting in seeing this and are cheering for her.

The fact that Kong Hyo-jin is going to be in a theater and being able to watch her act live is what builds the anticipation even more. Kong Hyo-jin has been working hard at practice every day.

"Educating Rita" will be put on show from the 3rd of December to the 1st of February at the DCF Vivaldi Park Hall.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... [more]

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin reveals adorable BTS CF photos50545-273422-700x700.jpgGong Hyo Jin

Actress Gong Hyo Jin recently revealed BTS photos from the film site of her drink CF, and showed her adorable trademark charms.

In the photos, Gong Hyo Jin is seen letting her long hair out, while wearing a white shirt, as she showed off her chic and innocent charms. She also showed off her casual fashion with a grey t-shirt in another photo.

After wrapping up filming for her drama ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love,’ Gong Hyo Jin will next appear in upcoming play ‘Educating Rita’. After the news was released, many fans immediately showed their interest in the play, and are looking forward to Gong Hyo Jin’s performances.

‘Educating Rita’ will be Gong Hyo Jin’s first play, and many fans are undeniably delighted. The actress has been rehearsing daily at Daehakno for her new play since confirming her participation.

The play ‘Educating Rita’ will play from December 3rd until February 1st, 2015 inside Vivaldi Park Hall at the Daemyung Culture Factory in Jongno, Seoul.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest cassia_lela

excerpt from GHJ's Baidu 
original article is here
Google Translate

From the second half of 2013 became the main form of play CF Gong Hyo-jin Han Hui Yan stylist stylist to talk about in a recent interview to the hole Wembley, following screenshots and excerpts translation Wembley relevant part of the hole. 
Han Yan Hui said, "Now I am SJS, Han Ji Min, Lim Soo Jung, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Ah shape to play." 
Order stylist who lamented not only has a sense of fashion stars, as well as to the mind of meticulous care with star staff. Han Yan Hui said, "Some of the stars, even if he does nothing to eat, if you see other people (because of work) did not eat the rice, it would for them to worry about. Gong Hyo-jin, Han Ji Min, who is this fact because they have work to be done has been very busy (but also to care for their staff members), so very tired of the style ".

below are her modelling for unni
Vogue (2013 Italian edition) Jinro TV CF Jinro (2013 plane) Jinro (2014 plane) Hat * s On (2014 Spring and Summer plane)Biotherm (2014 plane) 2econd Floor ( 2014 Fall Illustrated) smoothie king Print Ads 
source: GHJ's Baidu
========================================================================================================
from the interview, hopefully this is what google means, but it said that not only about style, but also how Gong Hyo Jin took care of the staff member... so sweet of her. It's true that she is the gongvely :*

cassia_lela said: excerpt from GHJ's Baidu 
original article is here
Google Translate

Han Yan Hui said, "Some of the stars, even if he does nothing to eat, if you see other people (because of work) did not eat the rice, it would for them to worry about. Gong Hyo-jin, Han Ji Min, who is this fact because they have work to be done has been very busy (but also to care for their staff members), so very tired of the style ".

source: GHJ's Baidu

from the interview, hopefully this is what google means, but it said that not only about style, but also how Gong Hyo Jin took care of the staff member... so sweet of her. It's true that she is the gongvely :*

Guest chemoochem

I want to meet her too. If I ever win the lottery, i'll pick ten of you to come with me to Korea to meet her. I promise. Hahaha.

Soop Update!

#‎리타‬ ‪#‎리타포스터촬영‬ ‪#‎리타공효진‬ ‪#‎공리타‬

왔~~~~다 공리타!!!! 궁금해 하실 여러분들을 위해 '리타' 포스터 촬영중, 공리타의 모습을 잠깐 공개합니다! 후훗

#Rita #Ritahyojin #GongRita

The other axiom came ~~~~ !!!! For those of you wondering 'Rita' poster of the shooting, the axiom rudder will look briefly released! Huhut

1381180_837216649656710_1128863765373242

1690252_837216662990042_1432370481105204

Guest clalenny

GHJ and JWS in backstage for BDA'13
77b560f5gw1elx3endy3aj20f00ac3zo.jpg

77b560f5gw1elx3emzrf2j20f00b1jsq.jpg

Cr : as tagged
I also hope they can work together in next project... *wink2 @red ;) ;)
[FanMade] :)) :))

8196bff2gw1em06dlyhj4j203z03zdfr.jpg    8196bff2gw1em06dn42f9j203z03zaa0.jpg

Cr : 布利酱好甜
8196bff2gw1ell8nqsm12g20hs0a0x6q.gif

@clalenny dear, here three kisses for you!

first, for gongCatRita! :D :-*

imageimage
:)) =))
OMG, why oh why you chose curly hair onnie??? but yes, you look so cute in that looks, meowwwwwwwww :))

second , for that all green picu :-*
because I love GREEN so much! :bz :bz :bz

third, for that JWS and onnie in BDA's backstage :-*
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, OMG claaaaa, when will our dream come true????? onnie fought with her friend when she was in Australia because of JWS, she has mentioned him as her favorite actor for the longest time and last year, she choose him as her ideal! God, please be kind to gongvely and gongvelyans! make them pairing on big/small screen SOON!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< !