Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

@MikailaM nah that's what im thinking unnie, why no news abt this tatto?? :-? :-?
@kressna hmm who's HE here?? a shy man/bitting man?? ;)) ;)) :)>- Toothache, it's make sense for her face but a whole body [-X [-X it's must be because she feel happy and alot of eating lately, but maybe :-?? :-\" :-\"

Guest tomoyo1010

thanks @kreesna for the vote...@guys, keep voting. we'll have until tomorrow. or maybe we can drag it until wednesday noon? :)
# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hashtag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hashtag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

- Time of event

i. 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST

ii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST

** we only have two suggestion. as discussed and opinion from others, we'll held GHJ birthday twitter event on both time.

- Hashtag 
1. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
2. #HappyGongvelyDay

3. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin

4. #HappyBirthdayGHJ

5. #GongHyoJinDay

6. #GongvelyDay

7. #HBDGongvely

8. #HBDGongHyoJin

9. #HappyBirthday공효진 - @kreesna,@tomoyo1010

10. #HappyBirthday공블리

11. #queenKong

12. #QueenGongly

**there's 12 choices, pick your hashtag choice.

calling out for @yumenas, @netongg, @readlead, @missinginactionnomore, @shisuisen, @hubilai, @calcipurr, @popcherrypop, @Amazoooon, @CiaraE, @MikailaM, @asti pratiwi, @mabelialong, @sin hoonsim, @marikolah, @JUNIED, @cassia_lela, @cla_lenny, @natsumikwen, @mrsdarcy, @christine138, @dems. who else did i missed? :-/

edit : @hanipg...you too. :D

it's getting quieter these days. :(

@paradicez...good luck on your study. we'll wait for you right here at GHJ thread. :D

Guest tomoyo1010

waaah...so many pictures of GHJ. sometimes, she's so quiet but once she makes an appearance...walla, there we go. the fashionista. she looks brighter today than yesterday. hopes she's getting better.
but today, since she's revealing a little bit more than yesterday :Dshe's somewhat looks chubbier?look at her thigh. or was it a lighting or photo effect? :-?
edit : @netongg, @kreesna...you both thought she's chubbier too?

Guest tomoyo1010

@CiaraE...i think the shirt back side is ok, i love most of them. we can keep it like that, just have to select what wording/quote is the best. the front side, i like the 1st shirt best. maybe can make the picture blend in with the shirt color.  :D
just my opinion. :)>-

Guest clalenny

WOooooow... she looks so different than yesterday!!! :x :x :x
Love it love it... Omoo.O!!!!! the pants is short >> her body looks great and she's really... really sexy, look at her legs! so yUuuuummy" LOL :D :D *ILuhYuUnnieeeee... hope you will be fine soon.and thanks to @kreesna @Amazoooon for all the pict update :-* :-*hmmm... I think her hair looks different today >>with bangs... 
@tomoyo1010 My choice is #HBDGongHyoJin for the hashtag.

Guest netongg

tomoyo1010

said: thanks @kreesna for the vote...@guys, keep voting. we'll have until tomorrow. or maybe we can drag it until wednesday noon?

:)
# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hashtag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hashtag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

- Time of event

i. 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST

ii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST

** we only have two suggestion. as discussed and opinion from others, we'll held GHJ birthday twitter event on both time.

- Hashtag 
1. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
2. #HappyGongvelyDay

3. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin

4. #HappyBirthdayGHJ

5. #GongHyoJinDay

6. #GongvelyDay

7. #HBDGongvely

8. #HBDGongHyoJin

9. #HappyBirthday공효진 - @kreesna,@tomoyo1010

10. #HappyBirthday공블리

11. #queenKong

12. #QueenGongly

**there's 12 choices, pick your hashtag choice.

calling out for @yumenas, @netongg, @readlead, @missinginactionnomore, @shisuisen, @hubilai, @calcipurr, @popcherrypop, @Amazoooon, @CiaraE, @MikailaM, @asti pratiwi, @mabelialong, @sin hoonsim, @marikolah, @JUNIED, @cassia_lela, @cla_lenny, @natsumikwen, @mrsdarcy, @christine138, @dems. who else did i missed? :-/

edit : @hanipg...you too. :D

it's getting quieter these days. :(

@paradicez...good luck on your study. we'll wait for you right here at GHJ thread. :D

@tomoyo1010 I also will choose #HappyBirthday공효진  dear ,,,

I think she gain weight evidence of happiness ;)

this article about unnie that she wearing sexy black vs Lee hyori sexy black dress , it all in Korean , I wish I know Korean maybe I should start learning Korean

TENPHOTO, 이효리 vs 공효진, 블랙 초미니… 누가 더 섹시해요?
Posted by 팽현준 on 2014/03/24 이효리 공효진

가수 이효리(왼쪽), 배우 공효진이 24일 오후 서울 을지로 동대문디자인플라자(DDP)에서 열린 ’2014 F/W 서울 패션위크’ 정혁서-배승연 디자이너 ‘스티브 제이 앤 요니 피(Steve J & Yoni P)’ 컬렉션에 참석해 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

이효리

이효리가 포즈를 취하고 있다.0

공효진

공효진이 포즈를 취하고 있다.

가수 이효리, 배우 공효진이 24일 오후 서울 을지로 동대문디자인플라자(DDP)에서 열린 ’2014 F/W 서울 패션위크’ 정혁서-배승연 디자이너 ‘스티브 제이 앤 요니 피(Steve J & Yoni P)’ 컬렉션에 참석해 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

이번 컬렉션에는 스티브 제이 앤 요니 피 디자이너와 친분 있는 이효리, 최강희, 공효진, 윤승아, 소녀시대 티파니, 이청아, 노홍철, 안혜경, 씨스타 소유, 효린, 미쓰에이 지아, 페이 등 많은 연예인이 참석해 눈길을 끌었다.

사진. 팽현준 pangpang@tenasia.co.kr 

Guest tomoyo1010

@clalenny...thanks dear for the vote.  :-*
@netongg...thank you very very much for calling out the names i didn't mention. hope we can get more response. ;) :-* :-* :-*you've suggest 3 hashtag but yeah, you still need to vote since we are selecting the best one? :)

edit:thanks to @Amazoooon... :-*
waah...i'm giving too much kisses today. :))

Heyy! I'm here! *Taking my midnight break* Wow one day gone and so many Gong Hyo Jin picture!! O_O (I will make sure to backtrack later to awesome all the post ;) )

@tomoyo1010 I choose 3. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin !

Will see you guys later!
:-h

Guest clalenny

eb800abatw1eeqqjprw90j20f00m6gpu.jpg

eb800abatw1eeqrvhwmcmj20dw0kowfx.jpg

~Luv her pose... even though she was sitting but her style is being seen in a photo shoot, Oooooh really really a fashionista  :x  :x