Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

OOooohhhhh! Im the first in page 269!

My wish for Gong Hyo Jin is to have a lot lot lot of projects! Hope she found her one.. i mean BF or Future husband (which is SoJiSub hahahaha)
more opportunities! Never mind those bad rumors! Once we saw her smiling.. I know/We know she's alright! but now... she can't. her wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday right? i know that feeling! I FEEL HER!! 2 years ago my wisdom tooth pulled out! I'm a big girl! and i'm just CRYING?!! REALLY! wahahaha! Two dentist forcely pulling me wisdom tooth which is really really hurt for me!! i know how it feels Gong Hyo Jin! You're sooooo brave^^. and a good friend too! Imagine?! your tooth pulled out on that day and you attend the event! THAT WAS SOOO COOL! 

Here's my edit! :)))
advanced.. happy birthday to her!!

10151293_614715195275946_712154254_n.jpg

Guest kreesna

Gong Hyo Jin with Yonip designer

eb800abagw1eer2nhl8gij20k00zk421.jpg
cr: DC

She looks so tired...
@netongg LOL of course we're talking about the shy guy
:))
@tomoyo1010 you speak mine....she looks gain some weight and I think that wasnt because lighting effect.
someone must treat her very well and she's very happy right now :x

@tomoyo1010 - for the hashtag comp, I choose # 3 "HappyBDayGongHyoJin".
Thanks @everyone for the pics, beautiful pics of miss Diva fashionista...but, yes, I too think she looks very tired with a much fuller appearance all round, which may be just the way the photos have been shot...hmmmm..!...or she is in a happy space at the moment...sigh!...its like she has this glow about her, her hair is so beautifully fresh...absolutely...
Though we did not see many smiles, our GHJ still shines everywhere she goes, and she is so popular with such good friends around her...awesome to see, absolutely!!...I hope too that GHJ gets better soon. The pain must be hard to bare...such a trooper though for making the effort for her galpals...absolutely..!! Her fashion style as expected, fabulous, absolutely brilliant....I so love her style sense, and I was waiting particularly for her pics today, thank you so much...
GHJ FIGHTING!! .....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!....
:-bd :-bd :-O

Guest cassia_lela

Kinda shock to know that unni got toothache, it's so funny I think, because you know, an actress got toothache? Unni, are u scared of dentist? First show, unni wore that t shirt again, yes unni, We know that your personal belonging. But but, that glasses? I like her shoes..

. And with her hair, I like it more. Hoho

SFW day 2, u go back to sexy and fashionist. That's freaking long leg is the show off... And I agree that unni seems got weight, her cheeks even got that toothache still seems chubby... New role's requirement? Are unni and Lee hyori bestfriend? If yes, then must be about fashion. Hoho

two evens in one day? No matter how you hide it unni, your face showed it. Yes, she seems tired. If she wore glasses, maybe can hide it... Maybe because that tooth? You know, afternoon is better yet evening is worse. Please unni, stay healthy.

For the hashtag, i don't know which number, but I like "happygongvelyday". Is it in? Since I remember someone suggested it, but sorry, I forgot who...

Guest tomoyo1010

noted and thanks for voting...@hubilai, @grapefruit7,@asti pratiwi, @chakita babe
@cassia_lela...yeah, the hashtag is in. it's no.3.
looks like hashtag no 3 and 9 is in a tight competition. lol...
please tell me if i missed anyone's vote. :)

Guest tomoyo1010

@yumenas...is that another new pictures of GHJ? she was in 2 events today i guess. and now she's smiling a little. thank god...
@kreesna...right? i thought i was they only one thinking she gain weight. as @chakita babe said, she's glowing though she look tired. that look is like someone in love. i hope she is. even better if the one that we are shipping right now. :D

Mission : "Gift No.1 to Gong Hyo Jin BirthDay '4 APRL' "

EVENT : 
HOA Female Championship for the Month of MARCH   GET NO.1 vote at link http://373956.tbits.me/ Time : 17 until 31 March

Twitter Party GongVely BIRTHDAY Get No.1 Trending Twitter Party Time : 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST & 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST??????

MORE INFO HERE : http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020195/official-couple-thread-so-ji-sub-x-gong-hyo-jin-from-the-master-s-sun/p866

READY GUYS.................. GO..GO..........GO........... 
:)>- :)>- =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ :-bd :-bd

Guest clalenny

wow... she attended two events in one day, even though she had  toothache. Luv you Unnie more ... more and more again, I will never forget that you're a lovely person >>  be good, be healthy, and keep smiling unnie :x :x :x
yes agree with the others that she looks so tired, I think it's better if she's still wearing glasses ... :-bd :-bd and thanks @yumenas for all the new picts :-* :-**2EvenPlusToothache Ooooowhhh
1600992_1488988494657395_741197654_n.jpg

~Luv this pict >> she looks fresh and shines :x :x

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

netongg said:

tomoyo1010

said: thanks @kreesna for the vote...@guys, keep voting. we'll have until tomorrow. or maybe we can drag it until wednesday noon?

:)
# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hashtag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hashtag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

- Time of event

i. 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST

ii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST

** we only have two suggestion. as discussed and opinion from others, we'll held GHJ birthday twitter event on both time.

- Hashtag 
1. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
2. #HappyGongvelyDay

3. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin

4. #HappyBirthdayGHJ

5. #GongHyoJinDay

6. #GongvelyDay

7. #HBDGongvely

8. #HBDGongHyoJin

9. #HappyBirthday공효진 - @kreesna,@tomoyo1010

10. #HappyBirthday공블리

11. #queenKong

12. #QueenGongly

**there's 12 choices, pick your hashtag choice.

calling out for @yumenas, @netongg, @readlead, @missinginactionnomore, @shisuisen, @hubilai, @calcipurr, @popcherrypop, @Amazoooon, @CiaraE, @MikailaM, @asti pratiwi, @mabelialong, @sin hoonsim, @marikolah, @JUNIED, @cassia_lela, @cla_lenny, @natsumikwen, @mrsdarcy, @christine138, @dems. who else did i missed? :-/

edit : @hanipg...you too. :D

it's getting quieter these days. :(

@paradicez...good luck on your study. we'll wait for you right here at GHJ thread. :D

Hello......i vote for 1

# HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY

I love you, Hyo jin....

I don't think any actress have such a big heart like you to attend events with swollen cheek and tired eyes.

What i know, everything should be perfect from head to toe. It is easy for police fashion, media and netizen to write something on it and i almost 100% sure , not a good comments......

But here you are, as a true free gongvely,...there's nothing to hide.That makes you stand out among others, a top star who is humble, honest and sweet. Keep stay healthy and wish you all the best......

Guest MikailaM

@tomoyo1010I vote 9. #HappyBirthday공효진

netongg said: @MikailaM nah that's what im thinking unnie, why no news abt this tatto?? :-? :-?
@kressna hmm who's HE here?? a shy man/bitting man?? ;)) ;)) :)>- Toothache, it's make sense for her face but a whole body [-X [-X it's must be because she feel happy and alot of eating lately, but maybe :-?? :-\" :-\"