Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

Thanks to @yumenas for the translation... :-* :-*ah nOoow... I know that's why her face looking so tired without a smile but she's very lovely person & profesional didn't want to disappoint anyone even she was sick but she still attended to that event.Ooooooh unnie get well soon, I wanna hug you first... 
and thank you too @kreesna  @christine138 and @mabelialong :-* :-*
I wanna hugs you too hhe" for all the picture from top to  bottom which made my eyes rolling and my heart was duguen2 cuz all that pict really2 delicious Lol *4lay... :D :D

Guest netongg

@mabelialong LOLOL

:P

:p

the first pict that's >>teeth :D :D I noticed when I saw @netongg coment LOL 

ha.. yess thats teeth, so poor and so pity for her with bandage.. hahaha.. :)) :))

ups biyanne eonnie, my joke i hope u can smile while read my post, i knew Soop is lurking here.. and i want give my hug for you.. get well soon my dear eonnie GongVely :)

Guest tomoyo1010

hi @guys...good morning. it's monday today and i'm afraid, my life will be hectic once more. LOL...
anyway, in regards to our #GHJTwitterEvent, we want to say thank you so much to those who submit their suggestion/ideas. we are planning to close the suggestion on 0100PM KST today. please do let us know if anyone need more time. suggestions/ideas received are as follows :
# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

1) Suggestion / Ideas
- Time of event

i. 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST - @shisuisen

ii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST - @tomoyo1010

- Hashtag 
i. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
ii. #HappyGongvelyDay - 
@mongaleep

iii. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin - @paradicez

iv. #HappyBirthdayGHJ - @paradicez

v. #GongHyoJinDay @paradicez

vi. #GongvelyDay - @netongg

vii. #HBDGongvely - @netongg

viii. #HBDGongHyoJin - @netongg

ix. #HappyBirthday공효진 - @shisuisen

x. #HappyBirthday공블리- @shisuisen

xi. #queenKong - @Amazoooon

xii. #QueenGongly - @Amazoooon

our next activity is :-

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hastag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hastag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

3. Spread Information to other GHJ fans

- we'll intensively/productively spread the event information in and outside soompi sooner after everything is decided.

Please let me know if i missed anyone ideas/suggestion.

Guest netongg

an interview of SIG abt The Master Sun, news on  
new-straits-times.gif.pagespeed.ce.T7P3I
ximage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Jlqk937c4y.webp

Gong Shil is older than Kang Woo; and Seo says he doesn’t mind dating someone older. “I think that love has no age boundaries. I would prefer an intelligent woman over a pretty one.

Meanwhile, when Gong Shil wrecks her high school rival Tae Yi Ryung’s (Kim Yoo Ri) wedding, the latter fights back by seducing Joong Won, but finds herself attracted to Kang Woo instead. Working with more experienced actors So, Gong and Kim have been a wonderful experience for Seo, who says they became close during filming. “The atmosphere was great, cheerful and harmonious. I felt at ease working with them.”

Read more: SHOWBIZ: Spirited approach from Seo - Sunday Life & Times - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/sunday-life-times/showbiz-spirited-approach-from-seo-1.526729#ixzz2wqOaQKJy

:x :x the highlight part

Guest netongg

Những tài tử Hàn thường xuyên được mời xem thời trang
Gong Hyo Jin

Nữ diễn viên phim Master's Sun gây chú ý với kiểu trang phục phá cách, nổi loạn khi tham gia những sự kiện thời trang lớn. Gong Hyo Jin thể hiện niềm đam mê thời trang bằng loạt sản phẩm tự thiết kế rất được yêu thích trên thị trường.
Google: Actress Film  Master's Sun attention with alternative style outfit, joining the rebel big fashion event. Gong Hyo Jin expressed fascination with fashion design series products are very popular in the market

Gong Hyo Jin luôn chiếm được vị trí quan trọng khi tham gia những buổi trình diễn thời trang.
Google : Gong Hyo Jin is always occupied an important position when participating in the fashion show.
source here

Guest tomoyo1010

SUGGESTION/IDEA SUBMISSION CLOSED. NOW IT'S TIME FOR VOTING/POLLING. 
but i don't know how to make polls. we'll vote using the old way, raise your hand please.  :D
i'll just list down all the suggestion, just pick your vote and choice with majority wins. ;)
# Gongvely Birthday Twitter Event

2. Voting/Polling (Time, Hastag and etc)
We will make a polling to choose fix time, hashtag and etc. Voting process will be held until Wednesday, 26 March 2014.

- Time of event

i. 04th APRIL 2014, 1200AM KST

ii. 04th APRIL 2014, 0900PM KST

** we only have two suggestion. as discussed and opinion from others, we'll held GHJ birthday twitter event on both time.

- Hashtag 
1. #HAPPYBIRTHDAYGONGVELY
2. #HappyGongvelyDay

3. #HappyBdayGongHyoJin

4. #HappyBirthdayGHJ

5. #GongHyoJinDay

6. #GongvelyDay

7. #HBDGongvely

8. #HBDGongHyoJin

9. #HappyBirthday공효진

10. #HappyBirthday공블리

11. #queenKong

12. #QueenGongly

**there's 12 choices, pick your hashtag choice.

Guest kreesna

More Pics

eb800abatw1eeqqu1y2g5j20f00rr78t.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqqu2jpksj20f00raaen.jpg

eb800abatw1eeqqu2p7iej20f00rmgo7.jpg
ebed54a9jw1eeqqyoiqvcj20dw0kuwfe.jpg
ebed54a9jw1eeqr21sonrj20ci0jtq42.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqqt9h3lkj20ac0fqta9.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqqtrk83yj20dw0j90ux.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqqtrumwaj20f00fdwhe.jpg
cr: as tagged

@netongg it is Steve J & Yoni P 2014 FW Collection Show. Still relates with FW but different event.
are 2 pics okay, netnet?? :D

Guest kreesna

More pics

eb800abatw1eeqqyixf6gj20dw0kujui.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqr2o8ywtj20dw0mnjtl.jpg

eb800abatw1eeqr6d6o6bj20by0k4tb1.jpg
ebed54a9jw1eeqr5adg84j20f00d1wfq.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqqyzi9myj20g40b8dgs.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqr6mizu4j20i20e3dij.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqr6lksdbj20eg0lptc0.jpg
eb800abatw1eeqr6m68hij20g40acdhm.jpg
cr: as tagged

She's indeed fashionista...today she looks sexy :x
Someone must be fanning himself at home :))

Guest MikailaM

1966858_659621260769344_311922530_n.jpg
Cool n Classic B-)A little bit Gangsta :))
EDIT Ok i'm on top of the page.. i will give something to our GongVely and everyone here.. i hope after watch this video GHJ will be happy and forget her toothache for a moment .. Enjoy girls  :DGet Well soon Gong Hyo jin Ssi