Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

class="title" style="line-height: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative;"Seoul Fashion Week: pushBUTTON Fall/Winter 2014
20140323_kfashionista_seoulfashionweek_p
pushBUTTON regularly brings out big name stars for their Seoul Fashion Week shows, and this season was no different. Popular K-drama actress Gong Hyo Jin has a reputation for being quite a fashionista, and she was present in the front row for this show. She and actress Bae Doo Nawere even given pieces from the new collection being shown to wear for the event.
source here

Guest netongg

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Female Stars Make Stunning Appearance at \'LUCKY STYLE 2014 F/W\'d9l6dy3pmhjuulrukqd3ku3bya3kfx6j.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] KOLON FnC’s fashion brand LUCKY CHOUETTE held a new collection show, \'LUCKY STYLE 2014 F/W\', on March 24 at Seoul GRAND HYATT Hotel.  
LUCKY CHOUETTE’s new collection presents the combination of ethnic style and street fashion, modern handicraft, and LUCKY CHOUETTE’s signature witty prints and classic tailoring techniques. 
On that day, many Korean celebrities including Kong Hyo Jin, Bora of Sistar, Son Dam Bi, Chae Jung Ahn, Lee Hye Young, and Lee Young Jin attended the collection show, showing off their own LUCKY CHOUETTE look.
source here

Guest mrsdarcy

Hi @everyone! Wow, so many new pictures of GHJ. Love her fashion sense but my favorite outfit so far was the one she wore at Pushbutton fashion event, simple yet classy. :x

@tomoyo1010 Sorry, I've been MIA for a few days because I'm preparing for an exam. Anyway, I hope I'm not late for the hashtag project votation. For the time, I choose Apr. 4 12am KST and for the hashtag, #5 and #8. Thanks! ;)