Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

I adore Gong Hyo Jin :x I enjoy watching her both in The Master's Sun & It's Ok, That's Love. She's an actress with range. I also like how she's not classically beautiful like most actresses but her beauty "grows" on you the more you watch her  ;) Sistar Soyou kind of looks like her (random I know LoL) 

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ ek220486 Instagram Update [20150123]
#공효진#꽁#공블리#kongvely #konghyujin #현아 하루가 다르게 크는구나!사랑한다#효지니 이모 여기보세요#리타 막바지#공리타
10932110_1600822846819251_2031402295_n.jpg
cr : ek220486

Bing Translate :
# Gong Hyo-Jin # #konghyujin # # kongvely # tar ball Chablis hyuna loves the day! # Hyo Ginny emo look here # Rita end # get the axiomChinese Translation :
#孔孝真#好友李恩更新IG:【 #孔晓振# *kkong *孔布利 *kongvely *konghyojin,贤儿一天不同一天长大了,我爱你,晓振姨母看这里!rita最后阶段,孔rita】from:ek220486 PS:图日期为140524
cr : 孔晓振吧
Bing Translate :
# IG Kong Xiaozhen # friend Li en update: "# Kong Xiaozhen # *kkong * Kong Buli *kongvely *konghyojin, hen day grew up on the same day, I love you, Xiao Zhen aunt look here! Rita final stage, Rita hole "from:ek220486 PS: figure dated 140524

Guest cassia_lela

wow... I thought that the pic is new... 
hihi... that boy is the dearest among the club... when he was born until he grow up, they already together...

Guest Spring Andrew

omg.. so the pics Eun posted is from May last year.. anyways.. when is.Rita last schedule for Hyojin any1 knows?? ;;)

at first i was upset.. that she did E R.. i just wished she rested.n did drama or movie because being an international fan this.meants I wont be seeing her for a long long time.. but I m happy that she did E R now.. she seemed to have gone over another milestone in her career =D>

Guest cassia_lela

Unni's last schedule for ER is the first of February 2015 ^_^
yeah, same with me... at first I don't like how unni choose her next project. But me wrong... she once again prove that she can choose any of what she wants and prove it that it will be success... unni always choose a good project.

I read clara and his director sns... the thing is the director said that "Celebrities as public figures can only do what they can and have to do.If you want to do something but you shouldn’t that means you can’t." 
===============================================
that's the celebrity life... I hope that unni's life as a celebrity not to be engaged like that sentence...

Hello,I'm snk1144First, thank u so much for participating in "Kong Hyo Jin 15 years anniversaries message book". She received and read all messages
I hear Readlead said that you guys wanted to join  another project too (like DC and Baidu)As far as i know, DC are making an "Rita book" and they're going to give to her at the last performance on Feb 1stWe should wait for the next project (ex: Hyo Jin's birthday) creat an idea and discuss from now :)

Guest cassia_lela

hi @snk114 welcome again in this thread. you are very helpful for us that we can send our message for GHJ's unnie... thank u so much ^_^
and that pic from IG... unni' charmingly beauty is so radiantly shines... so lovely <3