Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

10899147_695407337239373_1561119803_n.jphaesuji#joinsung #zoinsung #gonghyojin #konghyojin #itsokaythatslove#itsokayitslove #InSungforHyoJin #sungjin#조인성 #공효진#공블리 #장재열 #지해수 #괜찮아사랑이야 #괜사 cr: dc
Japanese translation from weibo, KHJ said that she was 80% like her character, ZIS said that he was 60% like his character in drama, but KHJ said that his 60% is far too much. His character had serious mental illness so there should be 30% less and he is not a playboy like his character so more % should be deducted ~~however, KHJ said that their matching rate in drama is over 40%.

Credit to weibo @孔晓振Vely资源站

Brief translation

haru hana2月刊 标题封面:<连呼吸都合拍的最佳情侣奖获奖> 赵寅成表示布利是感情丰富容易流泪的人 而布利表示赵同学早上起来喜欢自拍(笑)

Haru hana february issue

Title: [Even breathing is compatitable the best couple won award]

JIS said KHJ is full of emotion and cry easily. KHJ said JIS like to take selfie when he woke up every morning (laugh)

*the title is weird>_<*

Edit: i edit on the translation

please forgive me for reposting the pic, I just cant get enough staring at the pic :D
8196bff2gw1eolklf5r21j20n50pan3g.jpg

As two professional artists, Gongvely did better job, giving such expression, totally stunning! :x
but as a fan of IOIL's OTP :D, I love JIS's expression too  :-* :D:P
leirui said: ......... JIS said KHJ is full of emotion and cry easily. KHJ said JIS every morning will likes to take selfie (laugh) .........

To all Gongvelyans,
I just want to say, I'm sorry...
If i don't reply to your post/mention or not active in pm. Sorry.
T_T
# Reply Post
natsumikwen said: (page 522)
Aww. TMS crew! GHJ has been doin' some reunions recently--Wonderful days(writer Noh), Snowman(CJH), Sangdoo(mentioned Rain), TGL(with CSW), TMS(with crew), IOIL(meet ups) but where's Pasta? :D

credit information from 布利酱说申请offer一定来

Japanese magazine

- mnet japan (IOIL)

- Haru Hana Feb Issue (KHJ & JIS)

- Hallyu PIA (JIS)

- 月刊スカパー (KHJ & JIS)

- もっと知りたい韩国TVドラマガイド ( not released yet...should be have KHJ)

- スカパー!TVガイド プレミアム (not released yet, JIS)

KHJ & JIS that two magazines scans , refer to @yumenas post and refer to my previous post for mnet japan

For those gongvelyans that wanted to purchase onni related magazine...suggest to just buy Haru Hana (two pages on KHJ / KHJ&JIS pics, the other two pages are on JIS pics)...月刊not worth buying as it is only a page with just a pic of KHJ and JIS....

Guest cassia_lela

woh... so many Japan Magazine that cover IOTL promotion...
thank you for the information ^_^
================================================================
misscelanous info
- http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1110063227

there are quite articles occurs today about these four woman, KMH, GHJ, BDN and SYJ more about movie etc... maybe because they are friends?- http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/484079/?sc=naver
CMIIW >> PSY wants to have an image like a Pasta "SYK" which is cheerful and playful... well,,, it's because unni I think that make SYK's character lives :))
- http://ize.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2015012520327251563
about Lizzy again... she is so cute that we already hear about how she mention about unni twice this last two weeks

Then look attractive downed buried. So I'm I right. Gong Hyo-jin want to be like a little sister in the same style.
I think she meant that she wants to have a same style like our unni, cmiww

oh, and Soop updated something about ER... not sure about it =.=

Soop Update
#공효진 #리타막공이벤트 #이벤트공지 #리타EducatingRita #공리타싸인

[EVENT_공효진] '리타 Educating Rita' 막공 이벤트

어느덧 공효진 배우의 첫 연극 '리타 Educating Rita'의 마지막 공연이 단 2회만을 남겨두고 있네요. 2월 1일을 끝으로 막을 내리는 공리타의 연극.. 너무 아쉬우시죠? 그래서!! 숲블리가 여러분들의 아쉬움을 달래 줄 소소한 이벤트를 준비했어요!

연극 '리타'를 본 관람 소감을 20자 이내로 작성하여 댓글로 달아주시면 추첨을 통해 총 16분께 공리타의 친필 싸인이 담긴 연극 '리타' 프로그램북을 보내드리려고 합니다.

이벤트 참여는 수요일(28일) 오전 10시부터 오후 2시까지 이벤트 시작 공지 글에 댓글을 달아주시면 참여하실 수 있어요. 공지 꼼꼼히 확인하시고 참여해주세요. 

- 관람 소감은 20자 이내(띄어쓰기 미포함, 순수 한글 20자 이내)로 작성해주세요. 초과시 추첨 제외됩니다.
- 참여는 딱! 한 번만 가능합니다. 중복 참여하실 경우 다른 팬분들과의 형평성을 위해 추첨 제외됩니다.
- 참여 가능 시간(수요일 오전10시 ~ 오후2시) 이외 참여자는 추첨 대상에서 제외됩니다.
- 이 글은 EVENT 공지글입니다. 공지 시작글에 댓글을 달아주세요. 이 글에 다시는 댓글은 추첨 제외됩니다.
- 해외 팬분들의 경우 택배를 받으실 수 있는 국내 주소가 있으셔야 참여 가능하다는 점 양해 부탁드릴게요 ㅠㅠ

Chinese Translation

[Chinese Translation]#孔晓振 #Rita最后公演Event #Event公告 #丽塔EducatingRita #孔Rita签名

[Event_孔晓振]‘丽塔Educating Rita’最后公演Event

不知不觉的孔晓振演员的首次话剧‘丽塔Educating Rita’离最后一次公演只剩2回了呢。2月1日将会落下帷幕的孔Rita的话剧..很舍不得吧?
所以!!树布利准备了安慰大家的不舍情绪的小小Event!

在回复中写20字以内的话剧Rita的观后感,会随机抽取16位,送出带有孔Rita的亲笔签名的话剧Rita的宣传册子。

Event参加方法是,在周三(28日)上午10点到下午2点,在Event开始公告里留言回复就可以参加了。请仔细的阅读公告后再参加哟。

-请写20字以为的观后感。超过字数的话是不会被抽到的哟。
-只能参加(回复)一次。重复参加(回复)的话,为了公平,将不会抽取。
-只有在参与时间(周三上午10点~下午2点)才可以参加,其他时间写的观后感不算。
-这个帖子是Event公告帖子。请在Event开始帖子里留言。在这个帖子里留言是无效的。
-海外粉丝的话,如果有可以接收快递的韩国地址的话才可以参加,希望可以谅解 ㅠㅠ

Credit to
杨静文

English Google Translate

Gong Hyo-jin # # # rita rita makgong event # event announcements EducatingRita # axiom other signs

[EVENT_ Gong Hyo-jin] 'Rita Educating Rita' makgong Events

Slip the end of the first theatrical performances, Rita Educating Rita 'actress Gong Hyo-jin itneyo leaving only the stage twice. Finally, on February the 1st axiom plays down the rudder stop ahswiwoo ... are you too? So !! Forest Bulletin is a minor event, I got to heal you of regret!

Please write for the theater 'Rita' this tour to 20 characters to put a comment in reply to deuriryeogo send him a total of 16 contained the handwritten signature utilitarian rudder play 'Rita' program book through a lottery.

Please join the event on Wednesday (28) 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. post a comment on the event notice posts I started to get involved. Notice Please carefully check your participation.

- Watching a comment, please create a 20 characters (spaces included, pure Hangul up to 20 characters in length). Except in excess lottery.
Participation is perfect! You can only once. If you duplicate the lottery, except for equity participation with other fans.
Participation time (Wednesday at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm) are excluded from the drawing every other participant.
- This article is EVENT Bulletin article. Please login to leave a comment to the known start writing. Comment on this article again, except lottery.
- For international fans who'll need a local address that can receive the delivery point I'll ask that participation can understand ㅠㅠ

10926790_884440121601029_687100019017626

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's some kind of event that we probably cannot join because we did not watch Educating Rita nor do we have an address in Korea? haha. :-/ :)) But to those who can join, good luck!

cassia_lela said:
there are quite articles occurs today about these four woman, KMH, GHJ, BDN and SYJ more about movie etc... maybe because they are friends?- http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/484079/?sc=naver
oh, and Soop updated something about ER... not sure about it =.=

Guest cassia_lela

thank u @paradicez and @leirui for posting about soop updated... though I can't participate in this... at least Soop is so good in doing event like this
================================================================================
10 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were from Australia - Happy Australia Day

Gong Hyo Jin spent part of her high school years in Australia with her mother and younger brother, while her father remained in Seoul to support them financially. Her family moved back to Korea after the IMF crisis

cr: soompi forum

from haesuji via IG

10949009_775082245915317_1425675802_n.jp

ghj was mentioned as the roco-queen on the section tv program. so i translated.
subtitle: gong hyo jin is a byword for the queen of romantic comedies.
reporter: many actors answer 'ghj and hjw' as the most desired actress they want to worked with. because if they play with ghj&hjw, the movie and drama are a sure success...particularly in the romantic comedy. especially for ghj, she's an excellent actress known for having really good chemistry, whomever she works with,or whatever role she takes on.

That's MY GONGVELY! \m/ They should also mention that Gongvely is one of actress that able to make her leading man shines than their previous work :D