Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Fashion is forever changing. I like her style very much. Sometimes causal, chic, swag, cool and trendy. Bootleg jeans were long gone but I find myself wanting to try it back on when I first saw unnie doing it in IOIL. I could always relate unnie to Blair Waldorf, and here's what she said:
blair-waldorf-fashion-gossip-girl-quote-

Guest cassia_lela

Guys, if you want to see Hat's On calendar of Unni, you can go to Baidu here
====================================================
Lizzy of After School
http://www.cine21.com/news/view/mag_id/78967

google translate " One of the year's biggest goal is just 'acting'. "Like the" charm "of Gong Hyo-jin and seniors only want to be like."
=======================================================
unseen pic
viewimage_php_id_26b5da2feb_no_29bcc427b

cr: DC

Guest cassia_lela

Good News everyone... now audience of ER has exceed 23.000 - that's amazing right? congratz for both unnies... GHJ and KHJ... fighting!!!
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=422&aid=0000099585

Guest cassia_lela

hmm... as long as my seen in this thread, I've never seen it before, so I posted here... but I don't know with the others, maybe it's already been posted before =))
but I wouldn't mind really if you post here since from Unni's book, I've only see the the pic like its cover etc.. not the content

Guest marikolah

This is old and has been posted on this thread on page 42. Gong Hyo Jin was a fan of Secret Garden and had nice things to say about Ha ji won. 
Gong Hyo Jin praise Ha Ji Won as Gil La Rim
"Actress Ha Ji Won is absolutely cut out for the character Gil La Rim in Secret Garden" said Gong Hyo Jin the lead actress for drama Pasta in SBS Radio FM program "Love Game". Gong was invited to the radio channel as a guest for "All about star with keywords". 
When the host asked her"what if you are playing Gil La Rim of Secret Garden?She answered " for starters I'm a big fan Secret Garden and Ha Ji Won is absolutely amazing in her acting as a stunt women Gil La Rim. To play the character she should be proficient in all wire actions and Ha Ji Won well-trained to perform the role. If I were doing all the dangerous stunts, I would made drama staffs staying all nights exhausted " 
Gong Hyo's Candid remark was well received by her fans and other internet users.
Cr: cunn

Guest marikolah

Gong Hyo Jin compliments male best friend Gong Yoo: ~2005

(Part of Interview for 'Biscuit')

Hyo in: You can say that he’s a role model now. Tall, good body build, small face, handsome.
YOO: I have nothing to say on that.

Hyo Jin: No no, everyone must have the same feeling. I think you are the ideal representative for good looking guys in this era. Your voice is also very enchanting...

YOO: Hello everyone (using "enchanting voice" to greet everyone~~~). 

Cr:  http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/9470384/#Comment_9470384 
:)

Guest marikolah

Last one :)
Gong Hyo Jin on costar Rain around the time they filmed for 'Sangdoo'

(She's always so nice with the compliments)

During the rehearsal for <Sangdoo>, I was amazed by his sponge-like learning power. When I watched the first episode, I felt happy and satisfied.But when I watched the second, I was angry. Because he seemed to act better than me, so I was angry (laugh).
He is a genius, genius. Looks like he can do everything well.Like a man, he never said 'Tired' regardless how tired he was. He's a nice looking guy. Handsome. 

can we buy the book online? does it have english version? :-B 

Kamsahamiidaaaaaa... 

Available only in korean.the book is published in 2010

I not sure where can you buy online as I buy it from taobao (a china website) .bianne i cant help you much

hmm... as long as my seen in this thread, I've never seen it before, so I posted here... but I don't know with the others, maybe it's already been posted before =))

but I wouldn't mind really if you post here since from Unni's book, I've only see the the pic like its cover etc.. not the content

Cover etc? So you didnt saw the pictures inside before?? Bianne moving around different discussion sometimes I will get confusion on what has been post since I am consider a relatively new khj fan>_<

Erm.. I can post it here...since I have the book..but the amount of pictures.. How many pictures can a post take if I put it under spoiler??

Guest lilian89

Her villa is on the 3 pictures from the second row, for the people who want to know, because the 3 pictures from the first row is JIS villa.

I really like her house, there are a lot of trees around her, looks so green and beautifull.

@cutie_let_let
onnie's house the bottom one right? it's simple and clearly showing off onnie's love for nature and fresh air :x
I would love to have a house like that too,  a house which surrounded by nature 8->

@leirui would love if you can post the pics :D
you can put as much as pics you want, but  I think it's better to divide the pics like 5-7 pics or every spoiler, so when someone with slow connection open the spoiler, it wont take too long to load the whole pics :)

readlead said: @cutie_let_let
onnie's house the bottom one right? it's simple and clearly showing off onnie's love for nature and fresh air :x
I would love to have a house like that too,  a house which surrounded by nature 8->

@leirui would love if you can post the pics :D
you can put as much as pics you want, but  I think it's better to divide the pics like 5-7 pics or every spoiler, so when someone with slow connection open the spoiler, it wont take too long to load the whole pics :)