Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cae_rulea

Yeah, u're right readlead. At first when I see the pics, it kinda dark and scary. Knife? Argh... Then her back figure. I do hope that it doesn't mean dark.

Whose ig does update unni while arrange flower?

@cae_rulea the arrange flower is onnie's new profile IG. :D

yap, at first I got that dark vibe too haha scary...
I think it's not onnie's back, it just that the light affect that makes her looked like that...
More likely, Gongvely want to tease us :D
She is gongvely after all, not typical sweet-little-woman :P
We shouldnt expect her to greet us like a nice-woman used to be, she is unique and her way expressing her self is unique too though sometime we're like @-) :))

Guest cae_rulea

Omg. The more you say that it's not the back, the more I shocked. Haha. Miane. But yes, so it's not dark. Haha. Oh, unni new pic profile? Ckck...

Forgot to say that so happy unni say smthng abt intl fans. Hoho. And based on leirui's assumption, thank u to lee eun unni... Hehe

Guest tomoyo1010

paradicez said: @tomoyo1010 Ah yes, I know what you mean. So much things to do but so little time for drama time.. cuz  when a drama addict like me watch dramas, it's not just one drama, it's multiple drama at once LOL :)) (well at least that's me) haha. To keep this conversation on topic..haha.. I will try to watch Snowman and Ruler of Your Own world before my break is over. Also, just wondering, did you watch IOTL?

Yes, I'm also watching Healer and is currently ADDICTED ~ eek I'm sorry all, this is so OT

tomoyo1010 said: ..................
i'm starting on love fiction first. heard so many good comments about this one back then. was it your favorite @readlead? :D
i did watch IOTL but has never finish it. i think i've stopped in episode 6. the plot and story is outstanding but for some reason i really couldn't digest them. and real life was quite hectic back then.

Omg GHJ posts IG was really creepy, previously GHJ post a knife and she posted a picture that seems to look back, after it is considered clearer picture looks forward, creepy at all, it looks like the effect of TMS has not completely disappeared.... lol kekekkeeke

Hello gongvelyans,
Just want to clarify something because some of you seems to be affected by onni recent IG posts??? 
Regarding the pic with onni in it, onni is actually thanking the overseas china fans that went to visit her in the musical last few days.
布利酱说申请offer一定来 said on her fan account that she was very touched as yesterday when she met onni for the second time (she went to the musical on 12th & 14th), she asked onni why she didnt update her IG and also told onni that they are leaving Korea today. That's why onni update IG today to thank overseas fans^^
Our onni is really very sweet! 
As for the knife photo, based on translation is "the knife is nice" . Therefore I am expecting this particular knife brand will be out of stock soon since our dear onni "help to promo" the brand XD 
Hence dont be too creep out or worry by onni IG post^^as we all know onni is quite a private person so she might tend to post pictures of her in abstract form and also if you look at her previous post. It is not her first time post picture she is preparing food. 
@cae_rulea @readlead‌ @uchano‌

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Weibo Update [20150118]
바이두 팬들 고마워요. 맛있게 먹었으니 힘내서 무대에 오를게요.
005u7XUvjw1eodqxbswsoj30u0140wj7.jpg
cr : KongHyoJin

Bing Translate :
Baidu fans thank you. Once you're on the stage in git.Chinese Translation :
谢谢百度的粉丝们.美味地吃了元气满满地登台啦. (cr : 孔晓振吧)
Bing Translate :
Thank you, fans of Baidu. on stage to eat delicious, full of vigour.
SOOP FB Update :

#공효진 #공효진AducatingRita #공효진바이두바 #바이두바감사합니다

모두들 주말 마무리는 잘하고 계신가요? 내일이면 벌써 또 한주의 시작이 오네요. 다들 마무리 잘하시구요. 오늘 올라온 웨이보 소식을 전합니다. 바이두바 팬분들이 맛있는 도시락을 선물해주셨어요. 감사합니다 smile emoticon 오늘이 지나면 공배우 연극도 단 5회밖에 남지 않았네요.

'바이두 팬들 고마워요. 맛있게 먹었으니 힘내서 무대에 오를게요.'

(출처: 공효진 공식 웨이보)

Bing translate :
# Gong Hyo-Jin #공효진AducatingRita # Gong Hyo-Jin Baidu bar # Baidu bar thank you
All weekend, the finish is well done? Tomorrow is already starting to pay attention also. They finish well. Today, the General Wei Bo news. Baidu bar fan who presents a delicious Bento. Thank you smile emoticon today after the ball left only five times in the play anhassneyo learning.
' Baidu fans thank you. Once you're on the stage in git. '
(Source: Gong Hyo-Jin official Wei Bo)

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Lee Eun Instagram Update [20150118]

#공블리#꽁#kongvely #konghyujin #공효진#리타#안녕~리타 공연은 아직 안끝났어.극장에서 만나요!
10919588_713211995464618_618519016_n.jpg
cr : ek220486 IG

Bing translate :
# #Konghyujin # kongvely # # Chablis butt the ball ball Hyo-Jin # Rita # Hi ~ Rita show is not over yet. "meet me at the theater!Chinese Translation :
好友李恩更新IG:【*孔布利 *kkong *kongvely *konghyojin #孔晓振# *Rita *你好~Rita 公演还没结束.剧场见哦!】from:ek220486
Bing translate :
IG friend Li en update: "* Kong Buli *kkong *kongvely Hi *konghyojin # Kong Xiaozhen # *Rita * ~Rita show is not over yet. Theatre Oh!" from:ek220486

Guest cae_rulea

Yes unni, please eat well and eat more and more. Hehe. Fans baidu really sweet...

I hope that this year, dc will again give a chance like that anniversary last year for unni's birthday...

yumenas

said:

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Weibo Update [20150118]

바이두 팬들 고마워요. 맛있게 먹었으니 힘내서 무대에 오를게요.

005u7XUvjw1eodqxbswsoj30u0140wj7.jpg

cr : KongHyoJin 

Bing Translate :
Baidu fans thank you. Once you're on the stage in git.Chinese Translation :
谢谢百度的粉丝们.美味地吃了元气满满地登台啦. (cr : 孔晓振吧)
Bing Translate :
Thank youfans of Baidu. on stage to eat deliciousfull of vigour.
SOOP FB Update :

#공효진 #공효진AducatingRita #공효진바이두바 #바이두바감사합니다

모두들 주말 마무리는 잘하고 계신가요? 내일이면 벌써 또 한주의 시작이 오네요. 다들 마무리 잘하시구요. 오늘 올라온 웨이보 소식을 전합니다. 바이두바 팬분들이 맛있는 도시락을 선물해주셨어요. 감사합니다 smile emoticon 오늘이 지나면 공배우 연극도 단 5회밖에 남지 않았네요. 

'바이두 팬들 고마워요. 맛있게 먹었으니 힘내서 무대에 오를게요.' 

(출처: 공효진 공식 웨이보)

Bing translate :
# Gong Hyo-Jin #공효진AducatingRita # Gong Hyo-Jin Baidu bar # Baidu bar thank you
All weekend, the finish is well done? Tomorrow is already starting to pay attention also. They finish well. Today, the General Wei Bo news. Baidu barfan who presents a delicious Bento. Thank you smile emoticon today after the ball left only five times in the play anhassneyo learning.
' Baidu fans thank you. Once you're on the stage in git. '
(Source: Gong Hyo-Jin official Wei Bo)

Soop Update
#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎공효진연극‬ ‪#‎공리타‬ ‪#‎리타EducatingRita‬ ‪#‎연습실비하인드‬ ‪#‎공효진연극연습‬

짜잔! 여러분의 월요병을 한 방에 날려 버릴 공리타의 연습실 현장 비하인드 컷 대방출 시작합니다~ 좋은 공연을 보여드리기 위해서 집중집중, 열정열정한 모습으로 연습에 몰두 중인 공리타! 연습하는 모습도 어쩜 이리 사랑스러운지~ 공리타 보면서 오늘 하루도 행복하게 보내세요!
ps. 공리타의 사랑스러운 모습이 더 보고싶으시다면!? ‪#‎매니지먼트숲‬ 홈페이지(www.soopent.com)을 방문하세요.^^

(There's more on soopent.. can't save now so if someone can post that up, that would be great :-bd )
10489868_880964945281880_826506782150852

10922737_880965888615119_312000681860590

Guest cassia_lela

thank u paradicez... here are the rests
viewimage_php_id_26b5da2feb_no_29bcc427b08077a16.jpg

and this is the winner... see unni's style? I never expected that she wore this kind of style =)) so unique
cr: soopent

the pics most likely were taken before ER being performed on stage, looks at onnie's nails...
@cassia_lela \m/ you save the most epic pic B-) for the last one :))

and I just found out a while ago, 1st page has been updated by none other than uri Legend, @melusine :x :-* \:D/
@melusine onnie, gumawo for updating first page, and would really love if you can post again once in a while... :D and you know what onnie, somehow I get thrilled when I realized that You, the one who created and started this thread almost 10 years ago..... just back to this thread not long ago, for a moment, you were with us..... 8->

Few days ago I re-read page 1-7, I just got to realize that from beginning, this thread has been so cool! Everyone had freedom expressing their thought though some of you had different opinion. =D> onnie, wish all the best for you and so proud, so grateful having you as our senior! \m/