Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Haru hana magazine brief translation

Credit chinese translation to 孔晓振Vely资源站

English translation: leirui

=comments on each other =

JIS: hyojin and haesoo are similar in many ways,80% similarity

KHJ: a warm heart? (Laugh)

JIS: yes,warm heart and sometimes hot-blooded in some areas (laugh) when she is soft-hearted,she cry easily like Haesoo

KHJ: there is a reason for this.i met an accident when going back from filming, mentally i am insecure...i can only rely on in sung and kwangsoo,hence i cried. Unable to talk to my friends, i can only rely on costars,therefore....

Also to mention about this, the JIS that i know and jaeyul,similarity is only 10%

JIS: the remaining 90% is using acting to bluff it over (laugh)

KHJ:firstly, he doesnt have scandal at all,deduct 30% and he does not have play boy ambiance ,further reduce 30%. Then when in sung talking to his mum on the phone, he was not likable at all,this part is totally different from jaeyul (laugh)

During breaks of filming, the team will gather together to have a drink,hence they become closer and during the interview they are able to joke on each other

KHJ:sometimes at night the team will gather to have a drink,jis definitely dont eat the side dishes, i asked why since there is no filming on the next day,he say because he want to take selfie (laugh)

JIS: i am just joking(laugh) ah..hyojin dont drink coffee.in the morning the staff bring coffee to her but she didnt take

KHJ: its not like that. The staff boycott me,they didnt give me coffee. The breakfast that in sung treat,i didnt get any too.

JIS: i did treat but she said that she unable to get up so she didnt want

KHJ:but we drank till 4am and wake up at 7am to eat breakfast?

JIS: because of our relation is able to joke with one another, everyone become closer together

=okinawa story in june=

JIS: heard that the scenery in okinawa is very beautiful however when we reached there it was raining and misty, so pity

KHJ: but, the filmed scene end up very beautiful, i felt that two person able to meet and share fate at the seaside is the most beautiful scene,in order to film beautiful,scene, the lighting team really suffer a lot

=lastly, said about the highlight of the drama=

KHJ: personally i like about is the way love is being describe. How will jaeyul and haesoo future will be? Even myself,i want to see the 2nd season of the production, a drama that i can share same thoughts of

JIS: IOIL taught me to love myself first,acknowledge myself,it is a heart warming drama,everyone must watch this drama

leirui said: Haru hana magazine brief translation Credit chinese translation to 孔晓振Vely资源站 English translation: leirui  
--- SKIP ---
=lastly, said about the highlight of the drama= KHJ: personally i like about is the way love is being describe. How will jaeyul and haesoo future will be? Even myself,i want to see the 2nd season of the production, a drama that i can share same thoughts of JIS: IOIL taught me to love myself first,acknowledge myself,it is a heart warming drama,everyone must watch this drama

If only there will be 2nd season just like what unnie suggested, I would totally support it. Having a virtual family and being all so cutesy together~ that I can't resist.  ;)) I hope someone will produce it. After their respective breaks of course.

Hi chingus,
I have been watching Pasta for the nth time and for me, among the dramas of GHJ, her chemistry with Chef LSG is the best and the most realistic. Not that I'm complaining, I watched TGL,TMS, IOIL and Thank you, they are all very good actors and handsome, but chef is a cut above the rest. I observed how he deliver his lines and his facial expression when talking to GHJ, his face is very expressive making the conversation more natural. while the other leading men in their respective drama, sometimes have poker face. Anyway, whatever the case maybe, all of GHJ dramas are awesome and she really is the queen of romantic comedy!

from haesuji on IG

10956606_557673561035297_237490504_n.jpg

[ ar.ar.c(iotl staff)posting translation]
i start fliming tomorrow. my wannabes will travel tomorrow. only actors will travel.
i want to travel with them
the only  group pic with all iotl casts. entry level staffs tries to meet on february but it's hard

according to iotl staff ar.ar.c 
it seems like actors and actress will travel together tomorrow. ghj has no er schedule by wednesday.. .

# Kong Hyon Jin ~ Japan Magazine Collection [20150126]
(From Baidu Khjin / 孔晓振吧)*

- 1/22発売 东京ニュース通信社「haru*hana」
c04472a1jw1eon7c2qj93j20rs0xq4pd.jpg
c04472a1jw1eon7c3mmjoj20aq0ejq8o.jpg

c04472a1jw1eon7jlqrotj20vb18gdnp.jpg
c04472a1jw1eon7jnxm7nj20pm18gtgr.jpg
c04472a1jw1eon7jpdxr1j20vb18gwnm.jpg

-
1/22発売 ぴあ「韩流ぴあ」

c04472a1jw1eon7jzha23j21w82osqv5.jpg

- 1/24発売 东京ニュース通信社「スカパー!TVガイド プレミアム」
c04472a1jw1eon7kfn16zj21w82osu0y.jpg

c04472a1jw1eon7kuac2xj21w82osqv6.jpg

(From Baidu Khjin / 孔晓振吧)*
- Mnet日文版<Program Guide>2015年2月号官网图
c04472a1jw1eom8goiyqvj20x21ar7wh.jpg

c04472a1jw1eom8h54lajj20x21arqv5.jpg
c04472a1jw1eom8htx2kij20x21arkjl.jpg
c04472a1jw1eom8i7r4hyj20x21arqv5.jpg

*Note : Repost > please indicate original source.
Ps : All pictures above without logo weibo.

Guest cassia_lela

so many pics from the magazine... woh, IOTL sure get a lot of promotions compare to TMS... I hope it also success aired in Japan...
and J.Estina Red... need to see the others pics... so beautiful <3 did unni did her hair? because seems like she wear something in her hair
here's the same pic but taken from the shop view
10920915_750831871679376_6765014509020454654_n.jpg?oh=c1bc12a277d07f003e35a010b22ccaef&oe=555789D7
cr: baidu