Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

love what she says here un GongChek. I remember GHJ said Rsb told GHJ that she can't act well because she had a very normal n happy life.. N ppl need to go thru ups n down to act well .. I think she is great but I can see GHJ def had a very happy childhood.. @yariekkong on Instagram:Translation:
A person, unable to appreciate love towards her because of overwhelming love from her parents, had an insignificant school life, and an introvert 20s. Wants to be a cat person but can't stop being a dog person.

Thanks to my Korean friend who translate it :)#KongHyoJin #GongHyoJin #kongvely #gongvely#gongchek #공효진 #공블리 
#올리브 #공첵

Guest cae_rulea

Woah. One of unni's bf. I hope unni's other bf will watch too.

Read on Haesuji IG, director of Crush and Blush too watch it. Hoho

Guest marikolah

Spring Andrew

said: love what she says here un GongChek. I remember GHJ said Rsb told GHJ that she can't act well because she had a very normal n happy life.. N ppl need to go thru ups n down to act well .. I think she is great but I can see GHJ def had a very happy childhood..

Guests for today ER are Son Ye Jin and Kyung Soo Jin ( the girl that acted younger version of Son ye jin in Shark)

Edit

Heard that Uhm Ji Won also came along with Son Ye Jin to watch onni ER (there are fans in IG saw UJW) and also Lee Kyung Mi Director (Director of Crush and Blush) went to watch too

Guest cae_rulea

Haha. When u post before edit, i've checked how come she at ER. Haha. Glad that it's a mistake...

If only dispatch releases pics of them watch ER. Haha

10948993_968776886465863_821699368_n.jpg
eu1218 on Instagram:#대학로 #연극 #리타 #공블리 짱 ! 
너무 마르고 길고 대박 ! 
특유의 말투와 목소리 #공효진 
연극 내용은 그닥 인데 두시간이 엄청 빨리 지낫음 ㅋ 
늦게 도착해서 원래 맨 앞 R석 못 앉고 ㅜ 
2층에서 봣음 ㅜ 그래도 봐서 좋앗음 공블리

I think, she's saying that Hyojin unni is so thin and tall. Also, she's saying something about uri unni's voice. I don't know~~~ ;))It's a two-hour play and the time passed quickly. She said that it's still nice to watch it even though she's sitting on the second level. =D>
P. S. Please pardon my translation. :)>-

Guest cae_rulea

No need for feel sorry leirui. I just shocked. Haha. Kidding...

Cutie, tx u for the pic. Woh, def so tall and thin. Well, she does like that. But please unni, we miss ur chubby cheeks... Ah, so envy to get that experience for watchng unni's performance. I guess only 4 perf left right?

Guest uctqepe

I am wondering, if she looks that thin in pic, so it means in real life, she's thinner than that?!  :-S :-S 
shall we make a 'love petition' for Unnie to put on some weight? to take enough rest before next project? :-? I love her slim limbs but not that slim :| 

eu1218 on Instagram:#대학로 #연극 #리타 #공블리 짱 ! 
너무 마르고 길고 대박 ! 
특유의 말투와 목소리 #공효진 
연극 내용은 그닥 인데 두시간이 엄청 빨리 지낫음 ㅋ 
늦게 도착해서 원래 맨 앞 R석 못 앉고 ㅜ 
2층에서 봣음 ㅜ 그래도 봐서 좋앗음 공블리

Guest cae_rulea

Thank u so much rasberry for the translation. Yeah, unni has a unique sound, and like her/him me too thought that Play may be boring, but def wrong if ghj in the play. Haha.

Yumenas... U're such as my cutie sister. Thank u so much for that 1.000 worthed pic of them. Out of shipper thing, but seeing that they have a magazine photoshoot make me happy. What make me happy more is to see the full pic. Hoho