Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Hi guys there is an interview of lee se young and she mentioned yoon shi yoon its in korean and i dont know how to share the link here and translate it.:( i hope someone can check it out and translate it.tried google translate but couldnt make sense of it :D ... i hope he can be cast in a movie soon and more cfs for him. 

• Like 3

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-64/

The Best Hit: Yeah, I know I’m late to the party. But it was worth the wait for all the hilarity, ridiculousness, and flat-out insanity that is this show. I’m only a few episodes in, but I’m of the firm belief that Yoon Shi-yoon is made entirely of rainbows and puppies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

yep2. YSY is rainbows and sunshine (at least from what i see in 1n2ds :tongue:) hahaha

• Like 8

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

yep2. YSY is rainbows and sunshine (at least from what i see in 1n2ds :tongue:) hahaha

And then when his character is sad it is like the whole world is crashing and we will be crying a river.... really an excellent actor, uri YSY...

• Like 3

So excited for the upcoming 1N2D episode this week! It seems they will be pitting Donggu vs CTH in making a short video clip. Hahaha. Donggu vs Ra Jun Mo PD-nim will be tough for our Donggu to beat Ra PD, but it'll also be a great test of his skill! Im sure YSY will be able to produce something great and not too bad compared to CTH! 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002948004

And it looks like our YSY is very interested in camera these days... what with that India trip... and i rmbr a really handsome pic sometime during TBH filming, of YSY in super cool black sweater and skinny black jeans, holding the same camera he uses in his India trip... that red neckstrap is pretty familiar... couldnt find the pic or i would share it with you all...

Im also guessing he is likely to be releasing a book soon! haha. We know he loves books, loves to write essays too. He writes one every night before he sleeps, on his laptop (notebook). Even the time when he was 'stranded' on the island with CTH and Defconn in one of 1N2D ep, and they were given a chance to ask for 3 things they wanted if they managed to answer the quiz right, one of the things Donggu asked for was his laptop. I had no idea why then... but i realised it now... hahaha. Although, the book will be in Hangul... -_- maybe thats why he went to India.. to add some pics in the book so those who cant read can still feast on the pictures he took... we know he also took many pics everytime he goes on 1N2D trips... so it will be combining 2 of his passions/hobbies; books and pictures! What do you all think?

anyway... waiting impatiently for Sunday 1N2D!!!

• Like 9

20 hours ago, sophielleann said:

Hi guys there is an interview of lee se young and she mentioned yoon shi yoon its in korean and i dont know how to share the link here and translate it.:( i hope someone can check it out and translate it.tried google translate but couldnt make sense of it :D ... i hope he can be cast in a movie soon and more cfs for him. 

Which website did you see the article from?

• Like 1

Ohhhh.. they will be shooting a short video clip? So excited, but maybe we can see the result next week.... awww I want to see it straightaway :tongue: I don't have patience to wait for a week :D

CTH teams has Jun Ho, and JJY, I think they are stronger team because Jun Ho is a scene stealer. But maybe Donggu will touch a soft side in our heart... but I don't know what exactly themes of the video clip, I translate the article but can't figure it much LOL

• Like 3

I think @blackberrypie is right, it must be a photobook or something similar, I think this is the picture:

36530629415_4200051307_b.jpg

This picture from his vacation in Philippines:

36362423842_5813f89bee_b.jpg

That camera is his personal camera, this was from his last trip to Cebu, maybe the idea started there, I remember he shared some pictures from this trip with his Japan FC, he was taking pictures (the same kind as India's trip), though that time he said it was for vacation, so nobody really suspected something!

He's going back to Korea today, but he's going to Japan next week, I don't think it's for his fanmeeting, it's still early (he usually goes one or two dyas before for rehearsal) is he going there to take more pictures?? or maybe it's about the MV? I wonder if all the mistery have something to do with the mini-album that has not been released?? 

• Like 9

@rachelyun wow, how you know his schedule? Haha. Where did you get his schedule from? ^_^  yup, thats the pic, but i prefer the full body shot.. he looked so cool then... what is this unreleased mini-album? Ooh.. i dont know anything abt that....

well, maybe he could also be taking pics to release during his fan meeting. Haha. But i hope its a book too.. at least, it'll give us a deeper insight into him as a person.

few more hours til YSY-PD's debut on 1N2D!!! Haha. Looking fwd to it!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rachelyun said:

He arrived! No more pics because he's a ninja!

haha. just like how he entered the army. so ninja like with no fan-fare whatsoever :tongue:

a2739bc9gy1fgqar0uec6j20io0oswk0.jpg

darn it! after seeing lots of 'YSY holding his camera' pics, now i'm thinking of buying a camera too. hahaha

edit: i did some snooping. i think the camera is a fujifim X-T2 :ph34r:

@blackberrypie i'm excited for 1n2ds too! hehe

• Like 7

The clouds sidestepped around and sunshine with beautiful rainbow (his heart melting smile) got appeared ... and made all over around heavenly light and bright ... :wub:

Some pics of our Sunshine in the airport ... but seems some little angels was waiting for  to present their gifts to him ... :blush:

• Like 7

well seems Yoonie and his camera has a long story ... I think that's a mutual love:wink: ... cameras love him so much too (though I doubt about some guys running cameras while screening our eyecatching pretty Yoon:unsure:  )

• Like 5