Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 3/11/2019 at 3:27 AM, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh friend,

yeah... Family dramas are a burden to watch!! And yes he has never played a Saeguk drama so far! And I don't really like Saeguk/ period/ historical dramas either so I may not be watching if he does any... :( Yeah, horror is all right for me but not Saeguk! It's no fun with hanboks... :mellow: And I personally think that Daniel mostly matches for modern dramas because of his western look! :wub:

He he... This is my opinion!!! I dunno about others... :D Dear @triplem friend, do you like seeing Choi Daniel in a Saeguk..??! 

well, I like family dramas very much :D wouldn't you be happy to watch Daniel for six whole months? :D

Spoiler

for Me if KJH appears for the whole year I would just be so happy :D

Historical is OK if it is easy to understand. It doesn't have to be a hanbok :D if he is not a noble man, he can wear ordinary clothes :D

I guess Daniel is better in Black (as his black shirt in Ghost Detective) and like @Pyar 's post above my post directly

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Annyeong Chingus~~~:heart: I'm here, I'm here~~~ :joy: Sorry was for been quiet in soompi. Just finish a project and now quickly drop by here before another project coming up. 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, gm4queen said:

Speaking of CEOs, just thought to have some fun... Would love to hear you ideas, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus..... 

Mr. Nam Chi Won!!!

1. He is so arrogant! How come those eyes are so loveless....??! <_<

2. And then he becomes a besotted lover before his lady love... :wub:

Which version do you prefer more...?! :D Mine is 2.

Nam Chi Won is my everything~~~~~:wub:

On 3/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lawyerh said:

You make me remember them, and i found some of my favourite DC / BJH to proof that theyre chemistry outside drama is also so cute. 

@Heidi Seow wow heidi been quietly but steady and give boost to vote poll of our dear guy @gm4queenmuahaha....

And seems Dear Daniel have strong competition on shower :w00t:with @triplem Ha Seok Jin lol :lol:

Lols~~ I saw notification from my email then quickly dropped by to boost up the vote. :lol: Definitely need to support my 2 oppas!

On 3/7/2019 at 5:20 PM, gm4queen said:

Suddenly, my android tablet screen has become beautiful!! :wub: Thank you dear @Pyar for the pic! He is full of love!!! :) :blush: 

How about you, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow & @averia....???! I hope dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 have KJH as their device wallpapers!! :D :D

Ok this is mine on my phone wallpaper

2018012909563536541_1.jpg

ugqp36.jpg

On 3/8/2019 at 8:36 PM, Lawyerh said:

Thanks for commenting dear @averia. I just quickly studied Salvatore families and perhaps you're right. Elijah seems to be calm, gentleman, classy, and mysterious vampire. I believe CD can played this well. 

Ok, im just try to list out what i want him to play next :

1. Vampire. 

2. Lawyer or Prosecutor

3. Detective but minus the ghost of course! Im too chicken... sorry haha. 

Additional : with cool & arrogant character. And hope for strong storyline. 

I dont know guys for me he's quite vampire material. Maybe its just my personal taste. What you gals want to see him as next? 

Strike! @Lawyerh I have same ideas like yours! :wub: 

He definitely can be a Vampire or Vampire hunter due to his facial features. :wub:  Then Prosecutor (because of the uniform) and Pilot! Hahaha!!! :lol:

On 3/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, gm4queen said:

OMO Dear @Pyar friend, you made me remember Shin Se Kyung! I totally forgot her before.... Most fans of High Kick 2 don't like her for the tragic ending! But I like her & I think she is also a perfect pair for Daniel!!!! :wub: They look beautiful together! And dear @triplem @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 friends, have you seen High Kick 2..??! :) What pair do you like the most..?! Se Kyung/Daniel or Jung Eum/Daniel..?!

I haven't watch high kick 2 and I will pass for this drama because due to ending part and not fan of Shin Se Kyung. :sweatingbullets:

On 3/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen

Hide contents

Wow thats rather a quite shocking ending, considering the audience been watching for 126 episodes! I think i will do demonstration outside the tv station if i were you! Lol. 

I prefer our oppa dont work in this lengthy family drama in future. I think 16 eps is better.

Btw now thinking of that Daniel never play in Saeguk / period drama right? But i think i prefer him in modern drama more.

I prefer Daniel in modern drama/movie. I think due to his facial features, Seaguk drama is kinda hard for him unless character is something special. But no harm to try as long please don't style him in messy image will do. :sweatingbullets: 

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OH YEAH>>>> This thread is so fantastic now!! :o :wub: I love this cool vibe!!! And let's have some fun, friends @triplem @phoenix24 @averia @Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 @loversbridge !!

What is the hottest color for Choi Daniel..??! 

1. White - @Lawyerh @Pyar 

2. Black - @gm4queen

Both is great for me. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OMO... I am so glad to see you here, dear @Heidi Seow chingu!!! I felt your void here a lot! :)

Oh yes... You've answered to all my questions about Daniel!! I also prefer him to play modern dramas because of his unique western look! :wub: And he will rock a vampire role if he gets one.... OMo, I am dreaming already!!! And not a fan of Saeguk but I think I will be a Saeguk fan if he plays a part!! :) Yp, this guy has all the charms to woo me!! And you like both the colors for him!! Wow, I am not alone... Me, you & @nohamahamoud2002 like him in black!!! :D :D

And dear @phoenix24 chingu, you are so sweet!!! Thanks a lot for his drama link! :wub: :thumbsup:

And dear @Lawyerh chingu, you are my favorite Choi Daniel fan!!!! Let's see what he's up to next!! :love: :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha happy to see you back. But i got quick question, did i miss something but prosecutor got what uniform dear? :lol::lol::lol: :lol: I think prosecutor sometimes dress up in red and black robe similar to judge... i think that make the guy looks big... lol lol... however no worry CD will still look okay. Most of the time prosecutor will be just in formal suit & with badges i think. 

Yeah vampire vampire vampire!!! I'll donate my blood anytime he asked :w00t::DIm so happy you agree with me :heart:

Hello dear @Lawyerh How are you~~~ 

Yes yes, the dress robe. Imagine CD wearing glasses with white shirt, tie and dress robe, talk in confidence way with his beautiful hands gesture, oh my god!!! :wub: @gm4queen Can you imagine that?? 

I think as long guy with 180cm above with that dress robe should be fine. As long they in clean look. 

Hahaha! I think I will say to him "Take my blood as you want" :w00t: Damn dirty ideas just came into my mind. LOLS~~~:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hello dear @Lawyerh How are you~~~ 

Yes yes, the dress robe. Imagine CD wearing glasses with white shirt, tie and dress robe, talk in confidence way with his beautiful hands gesture, oh my god!!! :wub: @gm4queen Can you imagine that?? 

I think as long guy with 180cm above with that dress robe should be fine. As long they in clean look. 

Hahaha! I think I will say to him "Take my blood as you want" :w00t: Damn dirty ideas just came into my mind. LOLS~~~:joy:

Of course, I can imagine him with white shirt, tie and dress robe, talk in confidence way with his beautiful hands gesture.... :D OH MY GOD!!! I am having butterflies here..... So many colorful butterflies of Choi Daniel! :D And there are no news of his upcoming movie yet!! So I think he will pick another drama soon... :wub:

And let's cross fingers for him to play a hot & tall vampire..... :D Hmmmm... yummy & tasty!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @gm4queen Looking at my search engine gave result :joy:

61JnhXhRRSL._RI_SX380_.jpg

One stone two birds!! :w00t: Woot Woot!!!

Btw, anybody know this drama? Is a Korean drama on 2011

Edit: Oh, looks like there is 2 seasons for this drama - OCN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Prosecutor 

Edited by Heidi Seow
add comments
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Muahaha now we really in vampire fever isn't it? :naughty:

I love vampire story and just thought that hes suitable candidate. Doesnt seems have a lot of korean actor suitable as vampire. I cannot think other candidate right now actually other than him. :wub:

Hide contents

That drama is pretty good Heidi. The actor is solid. The story also. At first i thought his appearance doesnt make sense as vampire. But hes very charismatic actor. 

Hahaha! I think we in da heat now! :w00t:

I have 2 candidates for vampire character, 1 is Choi Daniel and the other 1 is Lee Dong-wook. :wub: Ever seen he casted the Grim Reaper, I was thinking can he be a vampire too. :D He got vampire aura for me. 

Spoiler

Oh really, ok I shall take a look in youtube 1st coz I don't think have to time drama marathon now. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah haaaaaaaaaaa.... Proud of being a photoshop pro!! :D Just a sample look but... OMO! Daniel looks so hot in vampire prosecutor!! His eyes should be more fierce, but I am already falling hardly to see him in a vampire role!!! :wub: He he... @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow & @phoenix24 , what do you say...?!!! :D

QueasyWaterloggedCapeghostfrog.mp4

My gif saying everything :wub:

Is ok no need to be fierce, I think just don't become like Twilight will do. (sorry Twilight's fans, no offence):sweatingbullets:

37 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Cutest in eye-glasses....

Oh yes @Pyar, he is so cute when he put his bang down. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Is ok no need to be fierce, I think just don't become like Twilight will do. (sorry Twilight's fans, no offence):sweatingbullets:

Oh yes.... Twilight!! This is getting sooooo interested! Then we need a perfect leading lady for our Daniel!! :wub: Who's the best, dear..??! I have no proper match with a femine, brave & independent woman....! 

And I think we should apply a petition for Daniel to play a vampire next with long & slender fingers! :D I can already imagine what the ladies' reactions would be... :love: Hotter than the sun!!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 2