Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 3/24/2022 at 6:33 PM, gm4queen said:

Hear that Mask Girl is a webtoon adaption by the same name. I have no idea what is it. By change, have any of you @larus @backstreetboysfan @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon or @agenth guys ever read the webtoon? :)

No, I didn't.

Edited by gm4queen
Please follow 20 characters per a post rule! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

No, I didn't.

That's okay! No problem at all! :)

And I must admit that I am so enjoying Jugglers on KBS WORLD. 4 episodes down, 12 to go! Thanks a million for the heads-up, chingu! :smooches3:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/24/2022 at 3:03 PM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel spotted filming a scene for Mask Girl. 

He will have a cameo/ special appearance or he was cast in the drama? Probably a cameo. I don`t understand why they keep it a secret and did not announce on time. Usually, they release such news later, about the aproaching airing date. If there wasn`t the fan picture, we would not have known.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

He will have a cameo/ special appearance or he was cast in the drama? Probably a cameo. I don`t understand why they keep it a secret and did not announce on time. Usually, they release such news later, about the aproaching airing date. If there wasn`t the fan picture, we would not have known.

There was some buzz in his dcinside site last week that he is filming a drama but no further details were revealed! So I guess it will be another cameo role or guest appearance by Daniel. May be they will announce it in public by the time of June? Wish he recieves an offer for another lead role though... :(

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Nice to see new updates with him.

Yes, it so nice to see his whereabouts. He's totally been MIA right after he finished filming for upcoming jtbc drama. The release date is still not decided. So it's nice to see him moving forward with other projects rather than holding on to an undecided drama! :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, it so nice to see his whereabouts. He's totally been MIA right after he finished filming for upcoming jtbc drama. The release date is still not decided. So it's nice to see him moving forward with other projects rather than holding on to an undecided drama! 

I so agree, it is so great to see! :).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I so agree, it is so great to see!.

By the way, have you watched Daniel in Jugglers?? Did you enjoy the drama? :lol: KBS WORLD is currently re-running it 4 days per week. I am sure his fans are happy to see KBS WORLD giving him some space in their air-time. ♥

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 11:20 AM, gm4queen said:

Ha ha... Yes, I do! :D I really like if he ever plays in a drama which is a webtoon adaption! It's more popular lately and his manly features will definitely highlight his character! It will be a great change for himself and his beloved fans. And to gain more fandom as well! ♥

Thanks! Looks like he's indeed working on a web toon adaptation.

I was reading The Plotters, a novel by Kim Un-su, one of the characters is a contract killer, nearly 1.9m tall, is the best of his profession but is hunted by his agency, as he disobeyed orders and refused to kill

a teenager. The character is described to be skilful, one that the main character considers a true friend as they can have heartfelt and witty conversations, and extremely long legs. I was picturing Daniel.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

I was reading The Plotters, a novel by Kim Un-su, one of the characters is a contract killer, nearly 1.9m tall, is the best of his profession but is hunted by his agency, as he disobeyed orders and refused to kill

a teenager. The character is described to be skilful, one that the main character considers a true friend as they can have heartfelt and witty conversations, and extremely long legs. I was picturing Daniel.

OH MY GOD??? :scream: Don't you think it's a bit too much for us to see our favorite dude plays a contract killer?? But with the charisma he had in Big Man and The Chronicles of Evil, I am sure he would rock such a serious character to the extend!

Speaking of Mask Girl, the upcoming drama which he would play a seemingly a guest role, it happens to be a office drama! And I see that Daniel is wearing eye-glasses on the set. June is still a bit far away but I am super excited to see him already as it is. ♥

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Combsmania said:

i can't believe how nice is he... A very handsome man

Wow darling, finally you posted a comment on Dan's soompi thread after a long time!?? :) Welcome back! And please feel free to share what you have with him! I am so excited to see our dude again as it is. ♥

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, have you watched Daniel in Jugglers?? Did you enjoy the drama? :lol: KBS WORLD is currently re-running it 4 days per week. I am sure his fans are happy to see KBS WORLD giving him some space in their air-time. ♥

Yes, I have watched that one, *When it aired* I liked it, it was good. as of right now and counting I have watched (completeted) 500 plus K-Drama's :lol: :) *I have been watching them since 2009*

• Like 1
  • Love 1