Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

It took me ages to gather the pics to post here.... And finally here I am!

This is the last press con of Beast on June 25 right before the movie releases on June 26! And I am so in love with this boy!! He is all black & so dashing from head to toe! :w00t: solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png I've never seen him being this simple but so handsome at the same time! He is getting gorgeous day by day! Seriously, what's going on..??! Is he in love or to be in love..???! :D :lol: I am so curious with this handsomeness now!!! And desperately can't wait to see him as a sweet boyfriend with this fresh look!! :wub: Please Daniel, come back real soon!!!! WE ARE WAITING HERE..... :)

What do you say about his looks, dear @triplem @Pyar @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 & @gladys0710 friends..???! :D To me, he is so beautiful, just like a newly-wed bride!!!! 

65086283_2239153469729520_10851362949268

65212202_2239153599729507_91082969695031

65466048_2239153589729508_38483450199623

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It took me ages to gather the pics to post here.... And finally here I am!

This is the last press con of Beast on June 25 right before the movie releases on June 26! And I am so in love with this boy!! He is all black & so dashing from head to toe! :w00t: solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png solid-black-heart-hi.png I've never seen him being this simple but so handsome at the same time! He is getting gorgeous day by day! Seriously, what's going on..??! Is he in love or to be in love..???! :D :lol: I am so curious with this handsomeness now!!! And desperately can't wait to see him as a sweet boyfriend with this fresh look!! :wub: Please Daniel, come back real soon!!!! WE ARE WAITING HERE..... :)

What do you say about his looks, dear @triplem @Pyar @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends..???! :D To me, he is so beautiful, just like a newly-wed bride!!!! 

Yes he looking perfect to be a boyfriend! :kiss_wink: can't wait!! 

• Love 1