'명예훼손죄는 결코 가벼운 범죄가 아니다',

'영국에서는 파산까지 이를 수 있는 범죄'

(feat.SS501김현중 소송결과) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Kim Hyun Joong "Last Christmas" Youtube Special in Everyday Joong

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2020-12-23 15:04:12

It has been a tough year for all of us and to all Kpop stars.  Not all  were able to have the fan meetings face to face. Few of them made it through a virtual fanmeeting one of them is Kim Hyun Joong nim.  Though virtual he was able to see onscreen his fans from all over the world, and was able to promote his new single . new single "Bell Of Blessing" 

It was a good year for him that he was able to proved to the world that he is innocent from the case filed against him.  I will not elaborate it anymore because the case was closed and in favor of him.

For the coming year Kim Hyun Joong nim wishes to have a new album and fanmeeting. If the situation becomes better.  The shining star will continue to shine as long as he is willing to do what is in his heart, "that is Music. for his fans.  His popularity outside Korea is becoming bigger and bigger, from different followers from my social media I have learned that many of them are from the countries and cities that other Kpop stars don't exist, Only Kim Hyun Joong captured these hearts hidden from different great valley of this world...

check the link for full article

https://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=KPOP&wr_id=7129

• Like 1