Guest coreana

Excutive Producer 김현중

Lyrics by 김현중

Compsed by 김현중, 이규민

Arranged by 이규민

Guitar by 김은총

Bass by 김상욱

버거형 '어우야' 음원 공개!

(Producer Kim Hyun joong♥Singer Burgerbrother Music public 'brother')

• Like 3

Kim Hyun Joong to Appear in KBS Joy

‘Ask Me Anything’

BY Shai Collins Dec 29, 2020 08:02 PM EST

After hiatus, singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong will appear in the upcoming episode of KBS variety show Joy "Ask Me Anything" and to tell us about his future activities! 

kim-hyun-joong.jpg?w=600?w=650

(Photo : Film Daily)

It has been a great opportunity to see Kim Hyun Joong on the small screen. After the release of KBS Joy "Ask Me Anything" trailer on Dec 28, Kim Hyun Joong already gained a lot of attention for his guest appearance. 

On Dec 29, Kim Hyun Joong's home agency Henetia Official confirmed on Maeil Business Daily, "As of now, there are no works being discussed yet for our artist Kim Hyun Joong."

Meanwhile, from a glimpse in his tv show guesting, Kim Hyun Joong were asked by the host when will he resume doing activities in the entertainment industry, the actor answered, "I can't tell you yet, but I am going to start again with my career." He asked for his fans patience and also thanked them for their unconditional love and support.

Check out the link for full article

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119587/20201229/kim-hyun-joong-appear-kbs-joy-ask-anything.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1