Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

*** According to Xports News, Kim Hyun Joong and his wife also attended the wedding of Se7en. This is considered the first time he appeared with his wife at an event attended by many stars. However, the picture of his wife is still not posted.   :Ohboy3:

kim-hyun-joong.jpg

*** Wow.............. Kim Hyun Joong presented a new car to his parents for Parents' Day. He said on May 9th with the caption , "My father and mother still drives a used car that I bought for them after debuting in 2005 and receiving the first settlement in 2006.  Now, let's get a new car for Parents' Day.  I'll change this car to the best car in 15 years. I present eternal youth and safety. Happy Parents' Day". He posted three photos on his Instagram.  The released photo shows a car that he gave to his parents 17 years ago and a car that he gave again this year. On Parents' Day, he presented a domestic brand expensive luxury SUV to his parents.   :Megalol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsA6rOoL90l/

photo1663372.jpg

photo1663371.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

*** He released this on June 06, 2023 , in time on his birthday , where he held a online and offline mini launching. Koreans and overseas fans supported this event.This is the lyrics of the Original song " I won't let go" copied from his You Tube official channel, where you can watch and like at KIM HYUN JOONG.official.   :twerk2:

KIM HYUN JOONG - PLAYLIST x COVER I won't let go (Original song: Rascal Flatts)

It's like a storm That cuts a path It breaks your will It feels like that You think you're lost But you're not lost on your own You're not alone I will stand by you I will help you through When you've done all you can do If you can't cope I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I won't let go It hurts my heart To see you cry I know it's dark This part of life Oh it finds us all (finds us all) And we're too small To stop the rain Oh but when it rains I will stand by you I will help you through When you've done all you can do And you can't cope I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I won't let you fall Don't be afraid to fall I'm right here to catch you I won't let you down It won't get you down You're gonna make it Yeah I know you can make it Cause I will stand by you I will help you through When you've done all you can do And you can't cope And I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I won't let go Oh I'm gonna hold you And I won't let go Won't let you go No I won't

source : Korea.com

Pin on Gif

NEW EVENT!

Quick Poll - A K-Drama Addict's Guide to Popular Korean Words and Phrases!

So how many words have you picked up since you started watching K-dramas?  Find out by taking a short quiz. Vote for the words you are inadverently using in your daily conversation with your non K-drama watching chingus and driving them crazy. Let us know how you fared. :happydance:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO team :innocent:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• 1 month later...

*** On August 2, Kim Hyun Joong’s friends shared videos and images of his son’s first birthday party. In the photos, he and his wife were extremely happy celebrating their son turning one year old. This is also the first time he appeared with his son and wife in public.   :ohboy2:

kim-hyun-joong-111-080323-451x470.webp

source : https://kbizoom.com/kim-hyun-joong-filled-with-joy-celebrating-his-sons-first-birthday-party/#google_vignette

• 4 weeks later...

10 High School K-Dramas To Watch At The Start Of A New School Year

It’s back to school season again! A new semester, new experiences, and one step closer to your dreams. There is always a trepidation of excitement, as well as apprehension when the new school term begins. So, as a warm-up and to set the mood for school, check out these 10 K-dramas to start the new school year with.

Playful Kiss

Playful-Kiss.jpg

High school crushes, the first brush of love, and heart-fluttering kisses – these are some precious memories of those teenage years. “Playful Kiss,” a Korean remake of the Taiwanese mega-hit drama “It Started With A Kiss,” is a quirky and fun rom-com. The stoic yet somewhat arrogant Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong) is Oh Ha Ni’s (Jung So Min) object of affection. She is massively infatuated, and he could not be bothered – after all, he is the school’s most sought-after boy.

But things take a quirky turn when her family suddenly moves in with his. Will Ha Ni succeed in conquering the cold Seung Jo’s heart?

“Playful Kiss” is a candy fluff romance, and the drama comes with several heart-fluttering yet angsty moments. It is a laidback and no fuss watch, which is just the best way to wind down after school.

Start watching “Playful Kiss”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 3 weeks later...

*** Recently, Kim Hyun Joong surprised the audience by reenacting his iconic role from “Boys Over Flowers.” He, along with his co-star, recreated a small scene from the series, where Ji Hoo was talking to his close friend, Ming. The audience was truly amazed when they saw both Kim Hyun Joong’s past and present images. Up to the present time, it has been many years since he has not taken on any new dramas. Seeing the images from his reprised role as Ji Hoo, I can’t help but hope to see him  shine once again on the screen. At present, he is still active as a singer, although he doesn’t attract as much attention as before. He enjoys happy life with his non-celebrity wife and their young son.   :kicks:

Kim-Hyun-Joong-3-091023.webp

• 3 weeks later...

*** Popular polling website KingChoice recently held a month-long poll for fans to vote for who they think are the most attractive Asian celebrities of 2023 out of 100 nominees. With over two million votes tallied, the results are in.    :hypehype:

12. Kim Hyunjoong (SS501)

source : https://kingchoice.me/the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2023/