Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

class="yiv5960714791post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_3500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Woo Bin Are Too Good-Looking on ′M COUNTDOWN′

TRIVIA: KIM WOO BIN'S REAL NAME IS ALSO KIM HYUN JOONG!

On August 15, Kim Woo Bin joined M COUNTDOWN as a fixed MC, upping the good-looking factor in the Mnet studio, while Kim Hyun Joong brought out the party with his performance of Let′s Party.

See videos and photos of the good-looking men below!

59612479.jpg

Hello Kim Woo Bin. Hello. 26125405.jpg

Even dressed like this, Kim Hyun Joong looks good. 87841736.jpg

We only see Kim Hyun Joong′s face. 0.jpg

class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Photo]KimHyun Joong ~Japan Mobile site update class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"
998943_197115930455047_1373219713_n.jpg

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong once accidentally called his girlfriend by his ex's name
Credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/kim-hyun-joong-once-accidentally-called-his-girlfriend-by-his-exs-name
1185204_202675903233683_1538999327_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he'd been dumped by a lot of women over the years.

On the August 15 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', he revealed, "I've been dumped by a lot of women. Once, I even got dumped from a text message. She told me, 'Have a good life', so I replied, 'Okay'."

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong looks back on his school days and part-time jobs on 'Happy Together'

He added, "But if I date, I put my everything into the relationship. If we go out, I take care of everything. I can't stand seeing a girl flustered and not knowing what to do".

But apparently, even the mighty Kim Hyun Joong makes mistakes. He confessed, "Once, I called my girlfriend by my ex's name. I made the mistake and it really surprised the both of us."

Guest nadzyvy

"Barefoot friends" hit Yoon Shi Yoon sensual passion

PARDON THE TILTE TOPIC, BUT IT has RELATED ARTICLE WITH KHJ

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/30890

998922_487628651330293_1397746841_n.jpg

Yesterday (August 11) broadcast on SBS TV variety show "barefoot friends", the disclosed Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Hyun Joong how to integrate into their own stories in the songs of the process.

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon once said: "I think my age friends traveling together, and would like to take tourist destination that come to mind something to write lyrics." In this way, he and his peers Kim Hyun Joong ride with camping car to the East China Sea .

Yoon Shi Yoon said: "My dream is that in the service area without time limit to eat. Would also like frequented amusement park." Then, Kim Hyun Joong will be with Yoon Shi Yoon together came to the service area, savoring the favorite foods, and also conducted a bet baseball, etc., had a great time.

Two peers together happily chatting more personal topics to pass the time, and each of the current as a star also revealed their candid mind for future life, but also to form a chord.Through this day trip, Yoon Shi Yoon will childhood with grandparents living with time written in a warm lyrics, while Kim Hyun Joong is claiming not a star, using the "squirt it quack" to express yourself now and completed the lyrics, can not help but lead to a crowd's laughter.

Since then, Yoon Shi Yoon's enthusiasm without interruption. He later arrived practice rooms face with an apologetic look, but when he and Miss A member show wisdom contact, they immediately reveal the overjoyed look. Meanwhile, he wrote the lyrics to open their own when the ban is not to help his Epik High shocked.

Not only that, Yoon Shi Yoon Please, Tablo to serve as part of the song Featuring, so let Tablo caught in an awkward position. Then the song in the production process, Yoon Shi Yoon not only a large number of ideas emerged, and even a free to contact Tablo, etc., on their own songs reveal a boundless enthusiasm.

The Epik High Yoon Shi Yoon's enthusiasm for big frightened, said: "Because of his passion, my heart slowly stopped. Hear your voice. Telephone kept calling." Causing the audience eagerly awaiting Yoon Shi Yoon can produce His enthusiasm can be comparable with the song. Ginger multi Ling / text Copyright Korea Star prohibited

Lee Sungmin’s and Kim Hyunjoong’s Gwiyomi dances make Hari blush class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.286em; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ever wonder what the original singer thinks of those ‘Gwiyomi Song’ covers? We found out for you.
Find out what did Hari say about Sungmin from Super Junior, Kim Hyun Joong and Onew from Shinee's 'Gwiyomi'!Catch Hari in town at the Gwiyomi Phenomenon Singapore Press Conference!Video by:  Hallyu Videos

[Vid] Find Out What Did Hari Say About Kim Hyun Joong 김현중, Super Junior Sungmin and Shinee Onew Versions of Gwiyomi

Hari's (the original "Gwiyomi" singer)reaction on KHJ's version of her song gwiyomi (^_~) *bLusing
cr: @iam_chin2hj

Video here: http://ss501official.blogspot.com/2013/08/vid-find-out-what-did-hari-say-about.html
526501_475005372595526_1958569990_n.jpg

1098092_475005115928885_995312423_n.jpg

class="yiv6977819885post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_6281" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[News] Kim Hyun Joong Says He Sighs at His Looks

source: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/cj/storyviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=253516624#scpshrtu

Kim Hyun Joong talks about his flaws on 'Happy Together 3'

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he sighs whenever he looks into the mirror without his makeup on.

The singer appeared in the August 15 broadcast of KBS2's Happy Together 3 for its flower boy special.

Kim Hyun Joong Says He Sighs at His Looks

When the MCs asked him when he thinks he looks most handsome, he answered, "When I have all my makeup on."

He added that the makeup covers up what he thinks is his biggest flaw, the dark circles under his eyes.

"I sigh whenever I see my bare face," he said. "The dark circles have taken over."

MC Park Mi Sun, however, still had praise to say for the singer's looks, as she said, "But you don't have much makeup on now. Your dark circles add to your mood. I kept staring at you out of all the guests because I was so surprised [at your looks]."

Kim Hyun Joong Says He Sighs at His Looks

She also said, "People ask me who looks most handsome in person. I choose Kim Hyun Joong out of all the men I've met."

Photo credit: KBS2

class="yiv5059455737post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_6657" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[News]Kim Hyun Joong Saved $90,000 By Working When He Was a Student class="yiv5059455737post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_6657" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"
source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/16/kim-hyun-joong-saved-90000-by-working-when-he-was-a-student/

Kim Hyun Joong Saved $90,000 By Working When He Was a Student

Kim Hyun Joong appeared as one of the special guests on the recent episode of KBS’s variety talk program “Happy Together,” which was aired on August 15.

During the show, Kim Hyun Joong’s childhood photo was revealed. As they admired his good looks, MCs brought up the previous topic of his pre-debut savings and asked, “We heard that when you were a student, you made 100,000,000 Won (approximately 90,000 USD). Is this true?”

Kim Hyun Joong answered, “That is the total of what I made since I was a boy. At times, I didn’t even go to school. I worked full time.”

He continued, “I worked at a family restaurant franchise. I used to work all day and close it myself. I also used to have the job of killing the cockroaches once a month.”

Meanwhile, other guests on this show included Jung Joon Young, Choi Won Young,and Jo Dal Hwan.

kim hyun joong happy together

class="yiv3738828365post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376823242695_5938" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"[Announcement] KOB: Round 3 Fansign Events

Source:  http://www.hyun-joong.com/

* Date: 20th of August
* Time: 7:00 PM
* Application 15th-18th of August
* Results out on 19th of August at 5pm

http://lovingkimhyunjoong.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9956http://lovingkimhyunjoong.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9957http://lovingkimhyunjoong.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9958

* Date: 22nd of August 2013
* Time: 8:30 PM
* Application Date: 17 - 21 August
* Application Store: Ilsan Synnara Records (Offline Store)
* No. of Winners: 100
* Winners Release Date: 21 August @ 11PM
* Winners Guide: sinnara Records website (http://www.synnara.co.kr).

http://lovingkimhyunjoong.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9990image.jpg

Guest nadzyvy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;"[김현중 kim Hyunjoong] - 렛츠파티 Let's Party @인기가요 inkigayo 130818SBS 

Kim Hyun Joong topic and come "and come ... explode surprisingly simple recipe netizens attention"

source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=854461

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01141446602907976&DCD=A10102

854461_0_500353_59220.jpg
Kim Hyun Joong and come / Photo: REUTERS

Issues Team Asia Today = Kim Hyun Joong while all this topic and come, and come increased attention to the recipe for the netizens. Kim Hyun Joong and come the 15th broadcast of the KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' hotties in the night canteen Choi, Won - Young made ​​a special 'squeeze chigye' and Unfortunately, the night canteen menu selection to engage the end did not. squeeze chigye Kim Hyun Joong and come with a two by four to the beat at night canteen menu was registered. Kim Hyun Joong after broadcasting for the recipe and come increased interest of netizens. recipe and come are as follows: After preparing naengguk cucumber broth salt, vinegar, sugar, minced garlic, if Bibim put all the soup liquid. Put here Qingyang pepper and cucumber sesame noodles and put the prepared dish ends. netizens touched it the "I'm a simple recipe and come", "I'll have to make time and come" showed a variety of reactions

해피투게더 김현중 오라면 
Kim Hyun Joong's O-Ramen recipe in Happy Together midnight snack Bar.

① go to Korean grocery and get a pack of 'Paldo Bibim Myeon' 
② cook the noodle, rinse with cold water and strain 
③ put shredded cucumber, salt, sugar, vinegar, crushed garlic, chopped green chili pepper, sesame and 'Bibim Myeon sauce' into a bowl of water 
④ put the noodle of ② and ice cubes into ③ 
⑤ enjoy it >_< 

VIDEO -> http://bit.ly/1a9RDZz

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong to Release Brand of Sunglasses with Jewelry Designer Justin Davis
Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/43723
1148802_434553213327172_267571846_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong will get to release his own brand of shades with the globally renowned jewelry designer Justin Davis.
Justin Davis is the designer of a jewelry brand loved by stars from around the world such as Eminem, Paris Hilton, Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamasaki.

For the collaboration, Kim Hyun Joong took up the post of model and designer. He inserted his own icon to make his brand unique, and perfected a modern design that would look stylish on anyone regardless of gender.

This isn′t the first time the singer will be working with Justin Davis, as the two previously collaborated in 2011 and early 2013.

A rep for Justin Davis said, "Kim Hyun Joong poured out his own creativity and modern taste into the collaboration, and showed his talent in design also. We received a lot of favorable reviews for our jewelry line before, and again we were able to feel his passion and fine taste while working on his sunglasses."

The sunglasses will be made available in Japan from late August, and will land in Korea from September 6-12 through a Justin Davis popup store in Myeongdong. The Justin Davis collection will also be sold at a flagship store to open in Apgujeong on September 14.

Kim Hyun Joong released his third mini album Round 3 in July, and was much loved in Korea and around the world.

Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong), 'Justin Davis' collaboration sunglasses in progress

Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) is a global jewelry designers 'Justin Davis' collaboration with the sunglasses collection has moved to a eye-catching. Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) work in progress and a special one Justin Davis Eminem, Paris Hilton, Amuro Namie, hippos Ayumi Jockeys global celebrities such as fashion jewelry brand loved by trendy yet classy with a brand is well known for this collaboration with Justin Davis, a collection of sunglasses Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) participated as a direct model and design known to planners. In particular, the icon for your special inlaid emphasized that anyone, regardless of gender, as well as stylishly finished in a modern design can be worn as well as industry representatives, and a lot of fans are expected in this situation, expectations and interests. Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) is already past 2011 and earlier this year, in collaboration with Justin Davis Jewelry involved in collaboration, Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) unique aesthetic and has a great sense introduced.

20130819094357_5852.jpg▲ Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) / kiyiseuteu
* Click the photo of the article up to 1200 horizontal pixel size of HD photos can be seen (only works with top star news site)

Justin Davis-side official "Kim Hyun Joong in this collaboration work (Kim Hyun Joong), but the person as a creative, yet modern sense of design to express naemyeo hopefuls exceptional talent," said "In the last jewelry line collaboration sensible idea at the time, too hot to Got my reaction in this work a great sense sunglasses intact and I could feel the passion, "he praised. Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) in collaboration with Justin Davis was born in Japan at the end of August preceding sunglasses are sold. In Korea, September 6 to 12 Justin Davis, flagship store pop up Myeong-dong Lotte Department Store will be installed, which opens September 14 at the Justin Davis, flagship store in Apgujeong-dong Gangnam collection can meet. Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) In July, the third mini album, "Round 3 (ROUND 3) 'announced, Mnet, Bugs, such as real-time No. 1 source sites, eight countries in Asia climbed on the iTunes charts as well as the United States dominated the Billboard World Albums chart, and # 1 world is amongst the fans loved. jewelry and sunglasses collection in collaboration with versatile talents and expand participation in the multi-container Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) continues to broadcast country music and arts programs will continue to appear as active .

For Your Viewing Pleasure: A Dandy Splash of Style

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share with our readers some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

The following is an assortment of some of the most dapper pictorials from this month’s fashion magazine photoshoots:

Kim Hyun-joong | High Cut Vol. 107

20130818_seoulbeats_kim_hyun_joong_high_cut_2

20130818_seoulbeats_kim_hyun_joong.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

(Images via Elle, High Cut, Cosmopolitan, CeCi, Harper’s Bazaar, 1st Look, InStyle, GQ, Esquire, L’Officiel Hommes, PiFan Daily) seoulbeats
LINK to view page : http://seoulbeats.com/2013/08/for-your-viewing-pleasure-splash-of-style/

class="blog-title" style="margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; font-size: 28px !important; line-height: 1.5 !important; border: none !important;"
class="blog-title" style="line-height: 1.5 !important; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; font-size: 28px !important; border: none !important;"Kim Hyun Joong and Dynamic Duo  class="blog-title" style="line-height: 1.5 !important; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; font-size: 28px !important; border: none !important;"Practice Video and Photos for 'Kkiyakkakka' class="blog-title" style="line-height: 1.5 !important; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; border: none !important;"
reposted from: http://cheezeemelt.weebly.com
Still can't get over with Kim Hyun Joong's new song 'Kkiyakkakka'?

Here are photos of KHJ and Dynamic Duo's practice for their newly composed song.

Pls put proper credits
Source: Hoseo Art Place
PicturePicturePictureAnd here's the video of their practice video and we will get to see how serious Leader was when making this song!

class="yiv1031058060post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376990797530_2462" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[Pexers Write-Ups] KHJ: Outgrowing the Pretty, On to the Manly

Author:  AprilStarr

class="yiv1031058060title yiv1031058060icon" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(69, 69, 69); margin: 0.4em 0px 0.3em; padding: 0px; font-size: 1.8em;"

HkUzSTK.jpg

Celebrities of all kinds,shades and shapes from the popular and well loved to the notorious and infamous all covet a certain type of public persona befitting what they want to project. Public persona or image are what we see.

Images of celebrities fed to the public via the media is what talent management companies together with publicists specialize in. From the clothes and accessories, hairstyle, choice of projects, stories to feed the press, pictures to float around, people and events to be seen with/in and other incidents are carefully cultivated. In case there are mishaps or accidental leaks, denials are always forthcoming.

Kim Hyun Joong, just like many other celebrities of his generation were dubbed pretty boys. To project the pretty boy they were dressed up,coiffed and made up even though they are handsome with features sometimes more beautiful than girls.In so many words they are already easy on the eyes in their natural state specially if they are tall, they dance well, sing well and have the gift of gab. Even the brooding types are also well received. If their smiles can launch a thousand ships and are photogenic (they are adorable and adorkable as well)it won't be long that a legion of fangirls and boys are hotly pursuing them. If their personalities are more than interesting,why they are made for stardom.

[Photo] KHJ as a temporary replacement for Cool kids On the block
1005797_488988727860952_1189865748_n.jpg

During the badminton practice, HJ sincerely said "I'm sorry, it's because of me. I'll do well in the future"cr @AlienPrinceKHJ 2h[Cool Kiz On the Block] HJ's emergency shooting at 4am in the dawn at Taereung Training Center
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201308191314022510 …