Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

class="yiv6029113178post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376349467273_3859" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[News]‘Barefoot Friends’ holds a concert to show off songs from their songwriting project class="yiv6029113178post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376349467273_3859" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"
id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376349467273_5755" style="margin: 0.4em 0px 0.3em; padding: 0px;"source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/barefoot-friends-concert
559708_159462824245335_112106548_n.jpg

1003033_159463284245289_1572272465_n.jpg

1150332_159463657578585_781478279_n.jpg

602008_159464064245211_1189623183_n.jpg

559708_159462824245335_112106548_n.jpg

A-Pink-Eunji-Kang-Ho-Dong_1376259667_af_

The cast of 'Barefoot Friends' proudly displayed their compositions from their songwriting project with a special concert!

Teaming up with famous producers such as Epik High to be their mentors, the cast soon became engrossed in songwriting. The episode also featured the processes by which the cast members built up their own songs. While some members tried to gain inspiration from their past, others looked within themselves and their friends to dig up tidbits of interesting life stories.

Kang Ho Dong was the first to stand on the stage with special guest A Pink's Eunji, belting out a hip-hop composition to the cheers of the audience and their mentors.

The concert will continue into next week's episode, so don't forget to tune in to 'Barefoot Friends' next week! In the meantime, don't forget to catch this week's episode below [the concert begins near the end of the show].

id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376349467273_5755" style="margin: 0.4em 0px 0.3em; padding: 0px; font-size: 1.8em;"

class="yiv9610628871post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376349467273_6330" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[info] Hyun Joong Songs Dominating MNET Real Time Chart For 08/12/13
reposted from Hyunnie Pexer's Blog

Please continue streaming Henecians!

Source: http://mnet.interest.me/chart/TOP100/2013081218?pNum=2

Captured by : azi767

Kim Hyun Joong Has 10 Songs in MNET Top 100 
MNET Real Time Chart 6PM KST  13/08/12  

1 Let’s Party
3 Gentleman
28 Your Story
42 I’m Yours
44 As Before
 76 the reason I live
81 If You Were Like Me 
82 Marry You
83 Marry Me
96 Unbreakable

xWrLcs3.png

BkASMIQ.png

533978_472608882835175_944129883_n.jpg

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; border: 0px; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none;"A Dubious Line-Upby sunnysideitupsource: http://sunnysideitup.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/a-dubious-line-up/

cropped-trio1.jpg

Rumor has it that Flower Boy Kim Hyun Joong will have his drama comeback this November in KBS2 entitled ‘Inspiring Age’. Thereafter the confirmation, Kim Hyun Joong will indeed play as Shin Jung Tae in this 1930s theme drama. Just last year, Kim had an almost-aired drama ‘City Conquest’ which by the way failed to close a deal in a broadcasting company. In ‘City Conquest’ where Kim played a more mature and realistic role, it was supposedly a contrary role compared to his previous ones. Unfortunately, despite a good reviews about it, the drama didn’t make it to air.

Infairness to Kim Hyun Joong, ‘City Conquest’ may have did wonders into his acting which is I think to those other critics out there should give the guy a chance to show what he’s got.

Kim’s lead lady  is Lim Soo Hyang which I think did a great job from Iris2. Her pairing up with Kim Hyun Joong is somewhat questionable for me. Why? Well, I have this feeling that LSH will eat Kim’s acting up which I wish won’t happen because aside from the story plot, I really like the idea of Kim being the under dog.

Adding up on the roster, another good actress Kim So Eun. The PDs of this drama might’ve think to help Kim out on his acting that’s why they chose KSE as supporting. It’s not news that KSE and Kim already worked together in Boys Over Flowers so we can put awkwardness aside. Though KSE fans seems to be unhappy with her joining this drama. The fans are hoping for KSE to have a lead role instead of an another supporting role which I think they have a point.

I’m still skeptical about the story line of this drama. First, I haven’t read the manhwa yet and Second, I’m still not quite sure if this will click to the Korean audience. We all know ‘Bridal Mask’ just finished and correct me if I’m wrong, this drama was from the 1930s era too so I’m hoping Netizens aren’t done over with this kind of theme making this another hindrance for the drama to click.

There are lots of obstacles for this drama before it even start. Many fans still doubt if the lead roles especially Kim Hyun Joong will give justice to this drama.

Well for me, I think He will. Judging from his 180 degree transformation from a flower boy next door to a kick richard simmons hottie, I think he can and he will. And I have hunch he’s been eagerly working really hard to run away from the stereotype Yoon Ji Hoo, and by that I think he’ll do his best for that. He already did a big transformation on his looks and there’s no doubt he can do it on his acting.

To sum it up, although the line-up is quite skeptical for me… I think it will surpass the audience’s expectation. Just don’t rely too much on the casts, ‘coz they still have PDs and writers to count on with.

Let’s see.

[ARTICLE] Barefoot Friends will visit celebrities' houses in new project to air on 25th. 
They visit the houses of Tony An, Kim Na Woon, & Kim Ji Hoon.
[bF] At celebrities' houses they'll learn the 'know-how' to eat rice, & members will personally serve food to the celebs. 
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=381160 …

credit to @AlienPrinceKHJ
995791_485288794897612_1414459290_n.jpg

[TRANSLATION][2013.07.30] KBS Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

Translation by @heavenly606

[TRANSCRIPT] #김현중 #YourStory Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook

YHY: The return of the Hallyu Star, Kim Hyun Joong. Welcome~

KHJ: Hello audience of 'Sketchbook', I'm Kim Hyun Joong

YHY: It's your first appearance in Sketchbook..how do you feel?

KHJ: I've watched Sketchbook in the plane..

YHY: You can watch Sketchbook in the plane too

KHJ: So I was thinking it would be great if I could see myself on the show too. And the day finally came & I feel honored to be in this show

YHY: Oh, so you mean you've been watching me (through the show) in the plane?

KHJ: Yeah, I've been watching your show

YHY: Now you've seen me in person, do you feel like you are seeing a celebrity/star?

KHJ: I feel a little unfamiliar yet intimate too..because I've been keeping an eye on you..

YHY: Oh..

KHJ: But really...you are able to turn a dull topic into something funny

YHY: Me?

KHJ: So after watching, I think that you are someone with mysterious charms

YHY: I don't get the connection here but I feel happy listening to this. Have you have any thoughts on my looks after seeing me (in person)?

KHJ: There is

YHY: What do you think?

KHJ: You look the same in TV

YHY: That's right, it means I look great too (in TV and in person). I get it

YHY: Recently we've seen Hyun Joong's diving appearance on TV but it's been a long time since you've been on stage on TV. So how you've been during these time?

KHJ: I've been diving during those off-stage time. There's no need to plan for a holiday and I can just spend my time in the swimming pool.

YHY: Oh! Please introduce the first song you've just sang

KHJ: The first song was 'Lucky Guy'..yeah....

YHY: Is that all? A song called 'Lucky Guy'? And that's the intro?

KHJ: Yeah..do I need to add more for the intro..?

YHY: Alright *burst into laughters*

YHY: Hyun Joong had debuted from group SS501, right? How do you feel during your solo activities after changing from the group activities? 

KHJ: It's difficult

YHY: And what's the difficult point?

KHJ: The difficult point is I have to digest all the parts like improving my lung capacity or physical fitness. After debuting solo, I've been working out on my stamina

YHY: You've been holding your own solo concert that lasts for two to three hours and you were a dance singer. I've heard that you've been singing ballad songs in your concert too. Have you sang a lot?

KHJ: I sang 3 (ballad) songs

YHY: What kind of ballad song? It's kind of hard to imagine..

KHJ: Really?

YHY: Why not sing one song for us?

KHJ: Shall I sing one song?

KHJ: I'm sorry but can I sing facing the opposite side? 

YHY: Yes of course

KHJ: Because it's a little awkward to sing facing a man..so I'll sing facing the opposite side

YHY: Okay, I'll also listen to your song facing the opposite side (against your back)..let's give him a round of applause

YHY: The vibration in your voice was really impressive..in this part 'If you are...' 

KHJ: It seems that I'm feeling very nervous..there's so many men in front of me and they don't seemed to be very happy

YHY: Their expressions?

KHJ: Yeah, they keep looking at me like this and I feel a little sorry

YHY: Because you've been singing 'If you are..' facing at them, their expressions go like 'so what?' 

KHJ: I'm sorry

YHY: Have you ever had any ideal person whom you want to collaborate with as a singer?

KHJ: It's Lee Juck sunbaenim

YHY: Why Lee Juck?

KHJ: I just like him

YHY: His songs since it's soothing

KHJ: It's soothing and refreshing

YHY: It seems that your voice will match well with Lee Juck's melody like Lee Juck's It's Fortunate. Do you think your voice will suit in these kind of songs?

KHJ: Really? So can you ask him for a song for me?

YHY: Well Lee Juck is now hosting a show called 'Enemy of Broadcasting' 
<P/S: YHY pronounced the title similar too quickly as if it sounds like a Korean foul word for the word 'enemy'> 

KHJ: *wide eyed* Is this a late-night show?

YHY: No, it's called Enemy of Broadcasting 
<P/S: YHY pronounced the title precisely>

KHJ: Ah, Enemy of Broadcasting..I was shocked

YHY: No way! I wouldn't have said such words

KHJ: I thought it was really a rated show 

YHY: How could I be like this? Lee Juck is my precious junior

KHJ: That (just now) was really shocking

YHY: Hyun Joong had debuted for almost 8 years and you're 28 years old now. Soon you'll turn 30, right? What do you wish to accomplish before you turn age 30? Firstly as a singer?

KHJ: I want to hold a concert for free 

YHY: A free concert

KHJ: Yeah, it will soon be the 10th anniversary for my debut in two years time. I've been receiving a lot of love from the public, so to repay them, I want to hold a free concert in a large venue. 

YHY: That's good. You want to hold a free concert for fans as a singer, what about as an actor before you turn 30?

KHJ: I want to try for 2 drama projects

YHY: Two?

KHJ: Yeah, a manly character in a drama and a flowerboy in another drama

YHY: Like Jihoo sunbae from Boys Over Flowers?

KHJ: It would be great it I have a little more flesh compared to last time

YHY: Because you were too thin back then

KHJ: Back then..I looked like a joss stick

YHY: If you are using expression like this to describe yourself, how else should I describe you as? But you were really handsome

KHJ: But I was really thin last time

YHY: I've been wondering, that usually singers practice their singing by imitating other singers, so how do you practice your acting as an actor? Do you use the same method?

KHJ: Yeah. Similar to singing, I will try to imitate other actors' acting too 

YHY: Whom have you tried imitating?

KHJ: I've watched the movie The Man From Nowhere a lot of times

YHY: The one from Wonbin..which part of the dialogues have you been practicing?

KHJ: There was a really cool speech in the movie - 'When the child dies, organs will be taken out'

KHJ: Ah..it seems like this part cannot be broadcasted..I'll just make some correction to it..

KHJ: 'If the child dies, organs will be donated. Hair to Chungcheongdo, earwax to Gyeongsangdo, nose mucus to Seoul. If you did any mistake, you should apologize to that child'..and so there's a speech in the move similar to this. 
<P/S: In original movie, the speech should be 'If the child dies, organs will be taken out. Liver to Chungcheongdo, eyes to Gyeongsangdo and heart to Seoul.' But this line might be sensitive to be on broadcast, so HJ edited the speech> 

KHJ: Sorry~ It's been a long time (for audience) coming out for a date but I've made the atmosphere like this..

YHY: From my opinion, it seems like I'm watching a solo comic gag. The feeling is strange. Have you talked to yourself like this?

KHJ: Yeah, sometimes I acted 7 characters alone too

YHY: Alone?

KHJ: Yeah

YHY: Can you show it to us?

KHJ: I've tried this once when I was alone lying on the bed..like this..

Character 1: Ah! I can't sleep 
Character 2 enters the room: Yah! You're still not asleep yet?
Character 3 from another corner of the room: Why did you enter? 
Character 4 lying beside Character 1: You'd better go to bed. All of you, get out of the room

KHJ: Something like this...

YHY: *speechless* It's the 198th episode today. It feels spooky (listening to the story). Now let's move on to the latest album that Hyun Joong had released? What is the album title?

KHJ: It's called 'Round 3'

YHY: Why is it titled 'Round 3'?

KHJ: It's the third mini album that I have released. After I have watched UFC, it ends at the third round, right? So this album was prepared as if it's the last album I'm going to release.

YHY: I see..

KHJ: Besides this, fans have been asking me when will I release a full album. I don't have plans to release a full album.

YHY: The reason being is?

KHJ: It confuses me. I have already released third (mini) album so far and if it suddenly becomes the first (full) album, then the fourth (mini) album following next

YHY: *nods trying to understand* Now that we have understood what Hyun Joong was trying to say..

YHY: Hyun Joong is now working with Yoon Jong Shin in the same show now, have you ever asked for a song offer from him?

KHJ: Never

YHY: Why?

KHJ: Because it'll seem like there's some kind of motives 

YHY: As if a business motive exists. But since both of you are in the same show, had he given you any advice for your comeback?

KHJ: One day he suggested to me whether I wanted to cover one of his songs, and so I was choosing the songs recently, but it seemed it won't succeed since I'm too busy.

YHY: *laughs* This is the last question. What is your dream?

KHJ: My dream..I don't have a dream. Because I think today, everyday is my dream. Treasure every minute & second of each day, enjoy a stress-free life & welcome tomorrow. So I don't have a dream. My principle is 'to enjoy living today happily'
http://tl.gd/n_1rlsjoj

[News] Kim Hyun Joong ‘Your Story’ Achieved ‘Triple Crown’ in Soribada

Source: http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=37831

Translation: azi767

20130813100254_3641.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Your Story' ruled Soribada's weekly chart for three weeks in a row based on Soribada ranking for the week of (August 5 to August 11).

EXO's 'Growl' is in 2nd Place  while 2NE1 'Do You Love Me' climbed up to third place. Crayon Pop's ' Bar Bar Bar' is in 4th place for the 2nd week in a row.

---omitted---

A representative from Soribada said, "Kim Hyun Joong's 'Your Story' is gaining popularity steadily for three consecutive weeks,  cool song over a hot summer deserved the top spot.

0.jpg

20130813095704_4967.jpg

[PHOTO] KHJ EXCERPTS OF BFF EPISODE 17
trans:@FortheLoveofKHJ

source:http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10129873

CREDIT TO : Iranian Henecia Kim Hyun Joong Fans                      Henecia Morocco - 헤네치아 모로코PHOTO & GIF: CREDIT TO CRAZY4HYUN
968912_568881423173246_47387988_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong "I want to live as myself and not as an entertainer just for one day" As Kim Hyun Joong was looking at the peaceful nighttime view of the sea, he confessed that he wants to live as himself and not as an entertainer just for one day.

Afterwards, he gave an example such as when a restaurant owner gave him rolled up eggs on the house after recognizing him. "It was just a bad timing. I
 was too full to eat, but if I hadn't eaten it then I would've felt bad."

Further, he mentioned "If I were not me only for one day...it's not that I'm not grateful..just want to be less grateful only for one day." One can only imagine the predicament of being an entertainer.

However, Kim Hyun Joong expressed his desire to write lyrics showing this kind of candid feelings in his own song. After singing the song, he "again wants to live with gratitude," in which one can see how much he values his life as an entertainer.

[bITS & PIECES OF INFOS] FROM KHJ
KHJ looking the same today as with his "Seoul" ad 2 years ago^^
cr:@ 南京静静地_Jing

" INFINITELY YOURS" AD
1157557_565443636849173_1364030822_n.jpg

KHJ WEARS GIFT FROM FANS: This is a Gift from Doublena Hyun given to KHJ for his Birthday this year! KHJ wore it on a recent BAREFOOT Friends Episode CR: @ Doublena Hyun

542209_473519599410770_388519329_n.jpg
1176282_473519576077439_1849929982_n.jpg
1176333_473519546077442_1627082233_n.jpg

Kim brothers, then & now!! (KHJ with hyung, Young Joong)
CREDIT TO: @Triplekwan501

1146633_473522572743806_1490292969_n.jpg
This is published by Steven Lee in Instagram yesterday ..

"@RealStevenLee: Got some autographed CDs from Korea today. Thanks HJ & KeyEast!!

Who is Steven Lee?

He has produced and written many of the albums and songs of SS501 and now our beloved Hyun Joong

542198_473508176078579_216349549_n.jpg

THIS IS SO FUNNY... WHEN KHJ ASK FAN WHERE HIS CAR IS? HE FORGOT WHERE HE PARKED IT,PLEASE TELL ME...LOL 
When KHJ asks fans!! "Where is my car? I forgot(where I parked it!)
~ please tell me hahaha!"
cr: @Triplekwan501

1151002_202060663288978_205053318_n.jpg

1002577_202061243288920_661036507_n.jpg

1005686_473525126076884_576134251_n.jpg

[iNFO] HENECIA JAPAN WEBSITE WILL CLOSE ON AUG 31 @ 23:598  
【日本官網公告】金賢重官網(kimhyunjoong.jp)
關閉通知,今後與金賢重活動有關的信息和新聞,請到HENECIA JAPAN網站及手機官網瀏覽。★HENECIA JAPAN:http://t.cn/aFgo7A至此,本(kimhyunjoong.jp)網站,將於8月31日(土)23 : 59關閉。跟韓國官網一樣,就是兩個網站合併了
[Japanese official website announcement] Kim Hyun Joong's official website (kimhyunjoong.jp) turn off the notification, in the future with Kim Hyun Joong activities related information and news, please go to HENECIA JAPAN official website and mobile web browsing. ★ HENECIA JAPAN: http://t.cn/aFgo7A this point, the (kimhyunjoong.jp) website will be Aug. 31 (soil) 23:59 closed. With Han Guoguan network, as is the two sites merged
"Japan official website announcements" Kim Hyun Joong's official website (kimhyunjoong.jp) turn off alerts, with Kim Hyun Joong information and news relating to the activities in the future, please go to HENECIA JAPAN and mobile website to navigate. ★ HENECIA JAPAN:http://t.cn/aFgo7A so far this (kimhyunjoong.jp) Web site on August 31 (Earth) to close at 23:59.
Korea's official website, is merging the two website [Japanese official website announcement] Kim Hyun Joong's official website (kimhyunjoong.jp) turn off the notification, in the future with Kim Hyun Joong activities related information and news, please go to HENECIA JAPAN official website and mobile web browsing. ★ HENECIA JAPAN:http://t.cn/aFgo7A this point, the (kimhyunjoong.jp) website will be Aug. 31 (soil) 23:59 closed. With Han Guoguan network, as is the two sites merged (Translated by Bing)

1148956_431621220287038_1923417124_n.jpg