Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Kim Hyun Joong to release more goodies for fans through the limited edition of 'Round 3'

August 27, 2013 @ 11:47 pm
reposted from : allkpop.com
2013082901002542900192191.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong will bring never-before-seen goodies in the limited edition of his 3rd mini album 'Round 3' to be released this September!

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's 'Round 3' ranks #1 on Oricon's imported album chart

The limited edition version includes a CD of 'Round 3', the music videos for "Your Story" and "Unbreakable" as well as a making film. The album case also has an appealing 3D-hologram design and includes a photo book with never-before-seen photos.

The limited edition of 'Round 3' will be released online on September 3! Pre-orders for the limited edition begin on the 28th so act quickly before it's gone!

2013082901002542900192192.jpg

Promotional Photos for unlimited "Round3" album

1187035_163680100490274_1902530491_n.jpg

1234964_163680120490272_1629352854_n.jpg

1173872_163680140490270_389667082_n.jpg

994326_163680163823601_769269907_n.jpg

1150835_163680187156932_1033936307_n.jpg

946004_514432485301667_49654917_n.jpg

id="title_text" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; line-height: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; width: 480px;"Kim Hyun Joong, 'Round 3' limited edition album[*]Seongjinhui reporter title_author_arrow_up.gif

Input: 08/28/2013 10:19

icon_img_caption.jpg Photo: Kim Hyun Joong / by keyeast

Singer Kim Hyun Joong from 28 third mini album, "Round 3 (ROUND 3) 'Limited Edition online sales start.

Kim Hyun Joong's agency kiyiseuteu AM on the 28th the "comeback in Korea in two years and a lot of love sent to Kim Hyun Joong fans at home and abroad wholeheartedly thank you for adding limited edition release," said "The 'Round 3' limited edition variety of content Kim Hyun Joong made by adding different story captured the charm, "he said.

Online music sales coming September 3 Kim Hyun Joong will be released from the site of the third mini-album, 'Round 3' limited edition of the 'Round 3' CD, 'Yours stories (Your Story)' and 'Unbreakable (Unbreakable)' of the Music Video and Music Video Making Film also known to be more expectations is doing.

In addition, this limited edition lenticular 3D hologram which case the increased quality, and unpublished photos of Kim Hyun Joong added As with all limited edition photo book down until the value added.

Kim Hyun Joong AM on the 28th side selling limited edition limited edition with the news contained in the released images, the album was released in July and another serves modern atmosphere are catching the eye. In particular, the intense gaze emanating from Kim Hyun Joong, but the force of the atmosphere, creating a more stylish and masculine eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong last July third mini album, "Round 3 (ROUND 3) 'announced, Mnet, Bugs, such as real-time No. 1 source sites, eight countries in Asia climbed on the iTunes charts as well as # 1 U.S. Billboard World Album Chart sweep over the world and love of the fans were hot.

Photo: Kim Hyun Joong 'Round 3' limited edition cover

***I wonder where is this limited edition being sold.:))

Kim Hyun Joong to release more goodies for fans through the limited edition of 'Round 3'

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1377652716_af_org.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong will bring never-before-seen goodies in the limited edition of his 3rd mini album 'Round 3' to be released this September!

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's 'Round 3' ranks #1 on Oricon's imported album chart

The limited edition version includes a CD of 'Round 3', the music videos for "Your Story" and "Unbreakable" as well as a making film. The album case also has an appealing 3D-hologram design and includes a photo book with never-before-seen photos.

The limited edition of 'Round 3' will be released online on September 3! Pre-orders for the limited edition begin on the 28th so act quickly before it's gone!

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1377652797_20130827_KimHy

source : allkpop

class="yiv2034876143post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1377728391804_6608" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[Eng Subbed] BAREFOOT FRIENDS Episode 19 – 2013.08.25 class="yiv2034876143post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1377728391804_6608" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"

reposted from : Hyunnie Pexer's Blog

Credit:  http://www.kshownow.net

68b19-ipk6knncpztvt.png?w=560

Barefoot Friends Episode 19 English subs

http://www.kshownow.net/2013/08/barefoo ... -subs.html

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k15v2Xtgx8JJAn4wchb
Part2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4rGAWGgo6ir6D4wck2
Part 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7toUInLCuEimJ4wcoT
Part4: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5wthkCdatJ9Wb4wcrS
Part5: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6mJJ5OpjEA5Gl4wcsq

RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR 

with guesses pointing to HyunJoong's direction:

[Rumor Mill] Off the Record (with guesses)

Sunday, August 25, 2013  off the recordrumor mill  380 comments

20130823_1377245341..jpg
Article: [Off the Record] Famous TV star E goes on a trip with married star

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. Shocking shocking! 'Best visual' two top idol couples discovered

Popular girl group member A and 'handsome sculpture' B met through a variety program and are said to have fallen in love. Known to be masculine and honest, B recently confessed to his friends over some drinks that A is now his girlfriend. B has surprised his friends with the type of girls he dated but it seems this time he's found his perfect match, with both parties lacking nothing in face, body, or talent. A perfect combination if there ever was one! 
cr: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/rumor-mill-off-record-with-guesses.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

People are pointing to HyunJoong and  UEE.I don't know how to feel about this rumor. I like UEE, l love her in Ojakggyo brothers, but her and HyunJoong now. hmmnnn not too sure

Kim Hyun joong release ‘ROUND 3’ special limited edition
Credit: ph.omg.yahoo.comcredit to :http://m.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6246

1170739_711663832193340_2060799987_n.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun Joong is set to drop limited edition version of his 3rd mini album, ‘ROUND 3,’ on August 28.

Earlier today, Kim Hyun Joong’s agency KEYEAST revealed, “Kim Hyun Joong decided to release special album to thank fans who have showed continuous love and waited him for 2 years. This special edition version includes additional contents that show various sides of Kim Hyun Joong.”

The limited edition version of ‘ROUND 3’ will include original ‘ROUND 3’ album, music video and the MV making film from ‘Your Story’ and ‘Unbreakable.’ Moreover, the album came in a high quality lenticular case that has a hologram image and added more value with Kim Hyun Joong’s exclusive photo book.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong’s limited edition version of ‘ROUND3’ is now available for online reservation through Synndara, online KYOBO, Aladin, and YES24, starting today on the 28th. (photo by KEYEAST)

willenette said:

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1377652716_af_org.jpg

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1377652797_20130827_KimHy

czakhareina

said: RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR 

with guesses pointing to HyunJoong's direction:

[Rumor Mill] Off the Record (with guesses)

Sunday, August 25, 2013

off the recordrumor mill

380 comments

20130823_1377245341..jpg
Article:

[Off the Record] Famous TV star E goes on a trip with married star

Source

: Star Today via Nate

1. Shocking shocking! 'Best visual' two top idol couples discovered

Popular girl group member A and 'handsome sculpture' B met through a variety program and are said to have fallen in love. Known to be masculine and honest, B recently confessed to his friends over some drinks that A is now his girlfriend. B has surprised his friends with the type of girls he dated but it seems this time he's found his perfect match, with both parties lacking nothing in face, body, or talent. A perfect combination if there ever was one! 

cr: 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/rumor-mill-off-record-with-guesses.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

[color=#000099]

People are pointing to HyunJoong and  UEE.

[/color][color=#000099]

I don't know how to feel about this rumor. I like UEE, l love her in Ojakggyo brothers, but her and HyunJoong now. hmmnnn not too sure

[/color]

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 2em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;" [2013 LOTTE DUTY FREE Music Video Making Film] Choi Ji Woo & Kim Hyun Joong ENG Ver.

credit: 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"KIM HYUN JOONG 김현중 2013 LOTTE DUTY FREE Music Video Making Film

KIMHYUNJOONG0606

Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong), 'Round 3' limited edition album
http://www.ppomppu.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id=star_news&no=3719
Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) 28 days from the third mini album, "Round 3 (ROUND 3) 'Limited Edition online sales begins on the 28th am Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) kiyiseuteu agency of the "two years in Korea Kim Hyun Joong comeback in one (Kim Hyun Joong) sent me a great love for the fans at home and abroad wholeheartedly thank you for adding limited edition release, "said" The 'Round 3' Limited Edition Kim Hyun Joong to add a variety of content (Kim Hyun Joong) in charm captured utilizing various stories, "he said. 

1234964_163680120490272_1629352854_n.jpg
▲ Kim Hyun Joong / keyeast
* Click the photo of the article up to 1200 horizontal pixel size of HD photos can be seen (only works with top star news site)
 Come September 3 will be released through online music sales sites Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) of the third mini-album, 'Round 3' limited edition of the 'Round 3' CD, 'Yours stories (Your Story)' and 'Unbreakable (Unbreakable) 'Making films and music videos, the music video is also included adding the expectations are known.994326_163680163823601_769269907_n.jpg
* Click the photo of the article up to 1200 horizontal pixel size of HD photos can be seen (only works with top star news site)
 In addition, this limited edition lenticular 3D hologram which case the increased quality, and Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) in addition to the photo book containing unpublished photos down As the limited added value.1150835_163680187156932_1033936307_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) side 28 days am selling limited edition limited edition with the news contained in the released images, the album was released in July and another serves modern atmosphere are catching the eye. In particular, the intense gaze emanating from Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) Force only creates more stylish and eye-catching masculine atmosphere.
946004_514432485301667_49654917_n.jpg
▲ Kim Hyun Joong / kiyiseuteu* Click the photo of the article up to 1200 horizontal pixel size of HD photos can be seen (only works with top star news site) Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) last July third mini album, "Round 3 (ROUND 3) 'announced, Mnet, Bugs, such as real-time No. 1 source sites, eight countries in Asia climbed the iTunes charts as well as on the U.S. Billboard World No. 1 albums and dominated the world the love of the fans were hot. domestic and international activities in the Album yieogan receive hot love Kim Hyun Joong (Kim Hyun Joong) in 'Round 3' limited edition 28 days from the afternoon sinnara, online Kyobo Press, Aladdin, yes 24, including pre-booking online through the website to proceed.

newyorkcitygirl said:

willenette said:

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle;"[Article] Kim Hyun Joong ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education’ cast continue their Taereung Village trainingCredit:   ph.omg.yahoo.com

31417-184626.jpg
The August 27th episode of KBS 2TV variety ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education’ revealed the second chapter of the cast members’ (Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Man Ki, Lee Ji Hoon, Kim Hyun Joong, John Park, Big Star’s Feeldog, 2PM’s Chansung) in training for badminton at Taereung Village.

The cast members enquired about the training schedules for national wrestling athletes, to which they replied, “We get up at 5:30AM in the morning, and begin our morning exercises. This will be followed by breakfast before going to bed for an hour.”

They continued, “We then continue with our morning training, and then break for lunch. We will then sleep for a while before continuing with afternoon training. After dinner, we will do some rehabilitation exercises until 9PM. We only have our own time after 9.” Their schedules of exercising, meals, and rest would be repeated daily, and their Spartan-like manner of living amazed the members and viewers.

31417-184627.jpg
They also revealed, “We are able to stay out once per week,” to which Soo Geun asked, “To meet your girlfriend?”where they answered with a smile, “We will read books or knit.”

The program then showed the nutritional menu at Taereung Village, where Chansung and Feeldog showed their extraordinary eating capability. The other cast members however took the opportunity to snap photos with national representatives who were having their meals.

The Spartan-like schedules which were repeated daily, allowed viewers to witness the dedication and passion that the athletes have in their quest to achieve glory at their respective sports.
The program also showed the badminton players training on the beach in order to achieve excellence. The training routines which were a rare sight, allowed viewers to feel the potential and future of South Korean athletes.

Meanwhile, the cast also met up with South Korean long track speed skater Lee Sang Hwa, where she expressed, “Taereung Village is my life!” and left a deep impression on everyone.

Posted Yesterday by Sakura Dream

czakhareina said: After much thought on this couple. I approve. actually I would love it if hyunjoong just outed whoever he is dating. UEE was pretty hateful in her drama You're Beautiful but was she was amazing in Ojjakyo brothers. She and JooWon have spiffing chemistry. Personally don't think that UEE is beautiful, she is pretty with a killer body. And I like that she is very athletic. But then again its not about my preference so whatever, whenever and whoever i just Hope HyunJoong is happy. I just wish that he just goes out in the open. But regarding this rumor. I actually dont think its true, cause if it is then where is the PICTURES. I mean this years hass the most outed k-ent couple in history. it actually stated with Bi and Kim taeHee. As for Bi and Kim tae Hee, they are both gorgeous but i just dont see them lasting together. But I hope I am wrong cause I think they would make gorgoes babies. Anywa DISPATCH was the one who photographed the, if HJ and UEE are really together, I want photos now dispatch.As for BYJ, I want him to get married, like pronto. I still vote for the winter sonata couple, so I am crossing my fingers that one day there will be an announcement on ChoJiwoo and Bae YongJun marriage.

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Battle Of The Dramas
http://sunnysideitup.wordpress.com/

One of the important matters in selling a drama is how you market your product before it even start. You have to consider the Netizens’ interests so they would consider that your drama is worth watching for. Getting a profitable actor is the number one must-have. Obtaining an interesting plot is also a factor and having a brilliant writer to bring out the best from the casts. However, the thing that would only matters at the end of the day is the Story Line. Netizens would probably be sticking to that drama with strong line no matter who the actors are.

Now that the schedule for Wednesday-Thursday drama is settled, let us consider the possible arsenal of each dramas

Medical Top Team    
Casts: Kwon Sang Woo/ Ju Ji Hoon/ Jung Ryeo Won
Air Date: 10/2/13
Broadcasting Channel: MBC
Arsenal: Strong Line-up/ Story Line/ JJH’s Comeback

Heirs 
Casts: Lee Min Ho/ Park Shin Hye
Air Date: 10/9/13
Broadcasting Channel: SBS
Arsenal: Lead Casts/ Writer

Inspiring Age
Casts: Kim Hyun Joong/ Lim Soo Hyang/ Kim So Eun
Air Date: 11/20/2013
Broadcasting Channel: KBS2
Arsenal: Story Line/ Jihoo-GaEul

Man From The Stars
Casts: Kim Soo Hyun/ Jeon Ji Hyun
Air Date: 12/2013
Broadcasting Channel: SBS
Arsenal: Male Lead Cast/ JJH’s Comeback

Beautiful Man
Cast: Jang Geun Suk
Air Date: 12/2013
Broadcasting Channel: MBC
Arsenal: Male Lead

Now I want you to take a look at the chart. Please note that this is only from my own perspective or opinion so nothing’s wrong or right. You may share yours too if you want. The comment box is waiting for you.
Back to the chart, it is what I think will draw the line between these dramas. For me the biggest competition here for ‘Inspiring Age’ is Kwon Sang Woo’s medical drama.

‘Medical Top Team’ has all the competitive factors a drama should have. The cast itself is a weapon. Kwon Sang Woo and Ju Ji Hoon in one and add up Jung Ryeo Won. It’s a powerhouse drama. I’m sure Netizens won’t think twice to tune in until the end on this drama unless the writer flops and ruin the momentum.
However, a medical drama can have it’s downside. It’s quite boring and can lead you to information overload with all the medical terms being injected to the viewers. That’s a little turn off for me.

As for ‘Inspiring Age’, since Netizens doesn’t have much that of a passion over Kim Hyun Joong’s acting, I’m sensing the story line will save the day. But hey, who knows, Kim Hyun Joong might nail this one. Let’s not close our doors in this young man. He has a lot to offer. All he needs is a matter of time and experience.  Also, let us not forget the reunion of Jihoo Sunbae and Gaeul. Everybody knows that Jihoo and GaEul isn’t the love team we watched in Boys Over Flowers but some fans are curious and excited on how will they work out as a team.

The team up of Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun also can make an impact. Jeon Ji Hyun’s last drama was like 10 years ago, so this will mark as her drama comeback after a long time. We knew this lovely actress in movies like ‘Windstruck’ and ‘My Sassy Girl’ so she’s quite loved by the Korean Netizens. But as I’ve said the storyline is kinda off for me, I don’t know maybe the storyline is too childish considering their lead casts are great actors so I expected a more mature drama for them.

There are no definite infos yet for JGS drama so I won’t be saying anything about it yet. But I may say that this drama’s getting a lot of attention because of JGS. Some like it some not. So it’s still a question for me how to judge it. Let’s wait.

Netizens are anticipating the pair up of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye for the drama ‘Heirs’. We all know how good of an actor LMH is and we adore PSH so much that we would watch her drama no matter how suck up it is, so ‘Heirs’ is quite a competition as well. Krystal from F(x) is one of the casts so add it up to the booster factor!