[Drama 2009-10] I'll Give You Everything / Reversal of Fate / 다 줄거야

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watch ep.41 but I wonder what happens between Namjoo and her fake mother - Boyoung, after she met the security guard(her real father)? When I watch the preview for ep.42, I think there's something... <_<

I've just watch ep.41 but I wonder what happens between Namjoo and her fake mother - Boyoung, after she met the security guard(her real father)? When I watch the preview for ep.42, I think there's something... <_<

i think namjoo knew something is going on between her fake mum and her real dad... so i think she sort of questioning her mum what's going on between her and that man... because her mum always gave her the kind of cold look and attitude, her mum pulling her away when she saw her and her real dad talking, namjoo knew something is not right...

Guest SachikoSakura

I've been searching everywhere but so far nobody has translated more than episode one into english. I'm so lost when watching and trying to figure out what's going on >.< . I hope someone starts translating this, it looks really interesting.

I've been searching everywhere but so far nobody has translated more than episode one into english. I'm so lost when watching and trying to figure out what's going on >.< . I hope someone starts translating this, it looks really interesting.

Me too... i have to watch it without subtitles..but it is better than nothing...

This is a morning drama and it is unlikely to generate high viewership, so websites that do translation will not bother about this drama... it's such a pity...

i have written to KBS World to check how can we watch the episodes shown on KBS World channel with english subtitles other than the 2 timeslots on weekdays.. even if it means i have to pay to watch, i don't mind.... i have also posted about repeating it at night for working adults like us.... but i think the chances are not high...

currently i'm watching no subtitles till epi 33... i watched for Lee Kang Ho(Park Jin Woo) and Gong Bok Sun aka Gong Young Hee(Hong Ah Reum) scenes....they are really a cute couple......

Guest Musrina

I was able to watch the KBS World episodes Tuesday & Thursday. The Chas have moved into the rooftop apartment of the Lees. Mother Cha ( Young Hee's mother) got into an arguement with Kang Ho's mother about hanging their laundry on the roof. Yong Shim feels as they are the tenant they should have the right to hang their laundry but Kang Ho's mum feels that because she is the landlord she should be able to so. They get into a fight and are seperated by Young Hee and Kang Ho's sister. The sister does not know that this is her boyfriend's family.

Tae Min recommends Young Hew to work in his step-mum's restaurant. He mentions this while they are having dinner and the step-mum (Boo Young) encourages him to send the girl to the restaurant. At the same time the camera shows that NamJoo is jealous that the mother is pleasant to the brother. She actually smiles to him.

Young Hee goes to the restaurant to submit her resume and meets NamJoo. The chef at the restaurant has somebody else in mind for the position of Assisstant Chef and rejected Young Hee's application. The Manager(?) told the mother (Boo Young) and she said that if Tae Min requests then she will honour it. So Young Hee is hired.

At the same time Boo Young has hired a private detective to trace Gong Young Hee. She got the name when she took Young Hee's dad out for tea. She asked him how many children he had and their names.

The mother in turn came across a fortune teller who told her that Young Hee must change her name in order to have better luck. The next day he gives her the name of BokSu. The mother persuades Young Hee to take the name. In betwwen these events Young Hee and Kang Ho discovered that they are now neighbours.

Guest inezjang

YoungHee/BokSun called Dr Lee a jerk today in her state of stupor ..LOL..But he had no choice but to carry her home on his back of coz..I think he sorta developed some feelings for her already.. :P He's so cute even when he was drenched wet .. :rolleyes:

YoungHee/BokSun called Dr Lee a jerk today in her state of stupor ..LOL..But he had no choice but to carry her home on his back of coz..I think he sorta developed some feelings for her already.. :P He's so cute even when he was drenched wet .. :rolleyes:

yes yes......**nodding my head non-stop*** :lol::lol::lol: (agreeing with the last sentence..)

later part his jealousy is so fun to look at... :D

I only saw 2 episodes of this show and unfortunately both episodes show YoungHee as a spoilt brat! Can't get over how she can compare her being called a thief to a medical emergency. And then giving Dr Lee grief over that! But yeah, he seems to be developing feelings for her. I wonder why :lol:

I feel very soory for poor NamJoo, starved of a mother's love. Her brother is older than her right? so he can't also be the mother's biological son. But I guess she hates NamJoo because she is that woman's daughter.

Guest inezjang

I only saw 2 episodes of this show and unfortunately both episodes show YoungHee as a spoilt brat! Can't get over how she can compare her being called a thief to a medical emergency. And then giving Dr Lee grief over that! But yeah, he seems to be developing feelings for her. I wonder why :lol:

I feel very soory for poor NamJoo, starved of a mother's love. Her brother is older than her right? so he can't also be the mother's biological son. But I guess she hates NamJoo because she is that woman's daughter.

hey there chingu!

i watch this from the start, but actually YoungHee is not exactly spolit, she's a very hardworking girl. The real jerk of the family is her brother . As you know he lost the family's dumplings store and he stole YoungHee's fee for college. I cannot wait for the day when both sides of the parents find out they've got a grandson!!

yes i feel sorry for the much deprived NamJoo too..her mom should realized if not for her/ Dr Cha's dad she's not what she is today. I realize Dr Cha was also in Couple Or Trouble/Fantasy Couple with Oh JiHo..he's so cute back then.

Archived